Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
She didn't like to swallow Liam's weak, pathetic seed. But a real man's one... who knows :D
Liam should stop eating all that asparagus and drink a few more glasses of pineapple juice... they say it .

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
I think she will teach them how to masturbate properly, not just tell them how in the last lesson, but they will screw their dicks in front of her, maybe she will be on her knees
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, if everything is the same, it will be boring, it generally seems to me that something more erotic may happen outside the house, and, let's say, there may be some kind of extracurricular event, he likes to do such things, example 3 Aiden's task
My English is bad, but I think I've explained it more or less clearly. :D

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

Plus, if everything is the same, it will be boring, it generally seems to me that something more erotic may happen outside the house, and, let's say, there may be some kind of extracurricular event, he likes to do such things, example 3 Aiden's task
It will open up more and allow them to screw up their penises so that they can then put condoms on their erect penises

Reactions: mexican22

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019

I don't think it's possible to come up with a outside lesson topic that would satisfy their mother

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I seem to recall how stimulated Sophia was with the Larry (prison visit) incident. He was describing what he would do, she was imagining what it would be like - very different from her husband. It appeared she was quite taken with the whole thing, I don't know what this "really" means except Sophia reacts differently to different people in different situations. So we might see an unexpected scenario unfold, not too far off the deep end (because of the strategic incremental drip feed from L&P) but he loves to surprise us with stuff we may not have seen coming. Progress is good, but we all have certain hopes.....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes