Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mystical animations. -When Sophia takes off her bra in class, you have a choice whether you want the class to see Sophia. Whether Sophia takes off her bra behind the desk without anyone noticing it.

Bonus scene. Sophia catches Aiden and his friends on a threesome e.g. hj, bj. You have the choice of whether Sophia is watching from hiding or entering the classroom.I think it will be these sex animations

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
To quote myself here, for me a scene in which Aiden, Andre and Jennifer "reenact" the last lesson would actually be pretty hot and not implausible. Jennifer as Mrs. Parker and Andre and Aiden as her students. The situation becomes really sexy when Sophia secretly watches and realizes what situation is being shown/played here. Because she is only a spectator at this little show, it would be possible for her, in her imagination, to sort of uncouple that it is actually a blackmail and two of the main actors are the blackmailers. Maybe L&P even exchanges the woman in the animation. Sophia fantasizes herself into the situation and completely blanks out Aiden and Andre. This mixture of self-experienced and fantasy could really inspire Sophia a bit.
If this will happen, I wonder, how much of Sophia L&P decided to show us?
Jennifer takes off her shorts, we can assume the scene will be: thong or no thong. If Sophia imagines herself in Jennifer's shoes, she has to wear the same clothes. And the positions :ROFLMAO:, we can see pussy and mouth fucked at the same time, will L&P put Sophia in Jennifer's place? :unsure::giggle:

This is Spitroast
1646994240644.png
1646994320978.png

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Mystical animations. -When Sophia takes off her bra in class, you have a choice whether you want the class to see Sophia. Whether Sophia takes off her bra behind the desk without anyone noticing it.

Bonus scene. Sophia catches Aiden and his friends on a threesome e.g. hj, bj. You have the choice of whether Sophia is watching from hiding or entering the classroom.I think it will be these sex animations
Wait, IMO, Sophia will not enter the class with her bra on. Aiden has told her since the first task that this cannot happen.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Jagadeesh

Aug 26, 2018

Which means v0.155 update is'nt finished at all, he took 3 months for 360 renders :sleep:

Reactions: BorgiaBou and McZoy

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wait, IMO, Sophia will not enter the class with her bra on. Aiden has told her since the first task that this cannot happen.
Unless Sophia has to show off her tits in class ?
I have a theory, though improbable. Sophia tricked Aiden into saying she wasn't wearing a bra, but she didn't actually take it off and that's why she's behind the desk pretending I don't have a bra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigeon lust
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes