nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
it's difficult to assess at 100% but she seems to be wearing a black one during the Morello's visit, probably the same from the scene in the morning in front of the mirror:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So once again the question about when the bra comes off after the morning scene. Whether she takes it off at school before class (or after a discussion with Aiden) so she can put it on again before Morello, or she goes to school directly without the bra?:unsure:
I'm still more for the first option(s) because of what he said about not going to school that revealing.

Nevertheless, I think Ava would not approve that dress and she knows well. So she might think to go home first and put something more comfortable.
And don't forget how many times she usually changes her dress in a single day! ;)
She must have a sponsorship deal with some clothing company! :D
It's my opinion.
Why this big cleavage? Compare this two. The cleavage is deliberately enlarged.
My only explanation is that she intend to see what she looks like wearing a bra. Her intention being to wear a bra and fool Aiden. Hence the feeling that Sophia is posing in front of the mirror. She realizes that's not possible and takes off her bra.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
11122.png
This bloke has no shame and modesty at all, listen to him "It takes longer because it's not those simple mediocre animations you know from all other games."
All other games at least are giving animations at first release not like you after 4 years of nothing...:FacePalm:
He pretty much insulted all the devs around here, no shame at all on this wannabe dev...

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 1696791
This bloke has no shame and modesty at all, listen to him "It takes longer because it's not those simple mediocre animations you know from all other games."
All other games at least are giving animations at first release not like you after 4 years of nothing...:FacePalm:
He pretty much insulted all the devs around here, no shame at all on this wannabe dev...
Now, he says "high-quality-animations", is he finally going to provide some juice worth the squeeze here, and deliver a sex-scene? Or is the animation going to be like a walk-cycle, or some shit?

Pigeon lust

Feb 9, 2022
I don't know what's creepier, if it's how many posters troll the internet for real life comparisons (no matter how far fetched) to a AVG character, or if it's that the real life comparisons look like fake plastic monsters.
the shirt is transparent, although it was not noticeable in the teaser

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Did he use the right pills?
For 3 months people are doing 4-5 minutes animations.More if you lower the quality.
Probably some Arcane level animation, right?
Or he works with the devs of Love Death & Robots?

I expect nothing less than that to be worth the wait.
Or The Legend of Vox Machina.Or Trese.

While I agree with you insofar as some critic of "Inspektor Even Slower" (a wordplay on a character from the spoof crime movie "Der Wixxer", literally "The Fapper") is over the top, the fact remains that his messages are simply for the rubbish box. Who does L&P wants to hoodwink with his verbal Diarrhea? He is a team of possibly, just possibly, two people, NOT Lucasfilm, Pixar, UFA, Studio Ghibli, Key or Gainax! Supposedly 3 Months of Animation for what? At the current point in the story that would be for Sophia walking down the school corridor in HD or so? Completely unnecessary and more, 3 months work would be reaching industry standard and I simply do not believe L&P going there for something this trivial! I agree with, I think it was Chucked_Sandwich, who said that he cant wait to see L&P´s trumpeted stock animation, which will still have taken 3 months time.
I just wait for the first time, L&P copies further excuses from Gumdrop and mentions motion capturing equipment ordered!:p
Alternate Existence have good animations for walking.And for girls exiting the pool.Really wet of course.

Last edited:

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Even with the most impressive animation we could ever see, it will still be useless if the main protagonist of the game is not even the one at the center of it. And I really doubt it will be as impressive than what is written. Remember it will be his first time with animations so a bit of modesty would be welcome from him before calling other games animations "mediocre". We will be the judges in the end. The communication is still terrible.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
it's difficult to assess at 100% but she seems to be wearing a black one during the Morello's visit, probably the same from the scene in the morning in front of the mirror:

View attachment 1696751
In the morning in front of the mirror
View attachment 1696752
during the "looming" teaser she seems to be braless
View attachment 1696761

So once again the question about when the bra comes off after the morning scene. Whether she takes it off at school before class (or after a discussion with Aiden) so she can put it on again before Morello, or she goes to school directly without the bra?:unsure:
I'm still more for the first option(s) because of what he said about not going to school that revealing.

Nevertheless, I think Ava would not approve that dress and she knows well. So she might think to go home first and put something more comfortable.
And don't forget how many times she usually changes her dress in a single day! ;)
She must have a sponsorship deal with some clothing company! :D
I didn't really want so much attention for this really small idea, but that was nice of you, thanks. I was really only interested in how the guys see Sophia's naked breasts this time without Sophia really having to undress "properly". It's still SexEd, just to make the scene "smooth" without Sophia's inner struggle. Do I believe that it is told that way - No.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Here's just a little idea:
Maybe Jennifer plays the 4th task of Sophia. (Whereby the situation of course becomes a bit more "splashy".) Therefore the event, with Aiden, andre and Jennifer, also takes place in a classroom, this time with Jennifer as "teacher Sophia". Possibly, it turns out, the 4th task was Jennifer's idea.
To quote myself here, for me a scene in which Aiden, Andre and Jennifer "reenact" the last lesson would actually be pretty hot and not implausible. Jennifer as Mrs. Parker and Andre and Aiden as her students. The situation becomes really sexy when Sophia secretly watches and realizes what situation is being shown/played here. Because she is only a spectator at this little show, it would be possible for her, in her imagination, to sort of uncouple that it is actually a blackmail and two of the main actors are the blackmailers. Maybe L&P even exchanges the woman in the animation. Sophia fantasizes herself into the situation and completely blanks out Aiden and Andre. This mixture of self-experienced and fantasy could really inspire Sophia a bit.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
To quote myself here, for me a scene in which Aide, Andre and Jennifer "reenact" the last lesson would actually be pretty hot and not implausible. Jennifer as Mrs. Parker and Andre and Aiden as her students. The situation becomes really sexy when Sophia secretly watches and realizes what situation is being shown/played here. Because she is only a spectator at this little show, it would be possible for her, in her imagination, to sort of uncouple that it is actually a blackmail and two of the main actors are the blackmailers. Maybe L&P even exchanges the woman in the animation. Sophia fantasizes herself into the situation and completely blanks out Aiden and Andre. This mixture of self-experienced and fantasy could really inspire Sophia a bit.
Yeap, very plausible.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes