hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just a thought. If Sophia leaves school without wearing the bra and the event at Morello's also takes place topless, it would be possible for Sophia to start the tutoring sessions without wearing a bra. The boys would then not need to persuade Sophia to take off her bra at all. This would avoid the whole discussion - I'll show you mine and you show me yours. It would then be enough to open the blouse a little and Sophia could tell herself that she is not taking her clothes off. In a way, it would be a smooth transition to the next level of corruption.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just a thought. If Sophia leaves school without wearing the bra and the event at Morello's also takes place topless, it would be possible for Sophia to start the tutoring sessions without wearing a bra. The boys would then not need to persuade Sophia to take off her bra at all. This would avoid the whole discussion - I'll show you mine and you show me yours. It would then be enough to open the blouse a little and Sophia could tell herself that she is not taking her clothes off. In a way, it would be a smooth transition to the next level of corruption.
In the teaser Sophia is wearing a bra. I believe, once Dylan is at home, this event Dylan/Ellie takes place in both cases: 4th taks or not.
But, that " In the meantime at home... " conveys the idea that it happens during another event :unsure:
Unless the bra is in her bag, Sophia has to return home to put it on. It's possible that Sophia is the cause of the split in this event.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
it's difficult to assess at 100% but she seems to be wearing a black one during the Morello's visit, probably the same from the scene in the morning in front of the mirror:

1646923634345.png
In the morning in front of the mirror
1646923665087.png
during the "looming" teaser she seems to be braless
1646924444516.png

So once again the question about when the bra comes off after the morning scene. Whether she takes it off at school before class (or after a discussion with Aiden) so she can put it on again before Morello, or she goes to school directly without the bra?:unsure:
I'm still more for the first option(s) because of what he said about not going to school that revealing.

Nevertheless, I think Ava would not approve that dress and she knows well. So she might think to go home first and put something more comfortable.
And don't forget how many times she usually changes her dress in a single day! ;)
She must have a sponsorship deal with some clothing company! :D

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes