Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do we have the start of Logan/Ellie/Sophia route splitting?
Or will Chuck Norris jnr sort him out?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1 or 3. Another chick / Nude pics. That would explain Ellie's mood in the first teaser.
But, Ellie/Logan must continue :unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As far as the Ellie poll is concerned, it must be 1,3 or 5. With 3, the (nude) pics of her, the most likely, since in the first teaser pic she has her phone in hands. If she stumbled over Logan with another girl, she hardly would want to be reachable.
Alternately, if it is for instance 5, she might contemplate doing something daring, to stay interesting for Logan, but is not sure if she should do it. But like another member said, we still need Logan and his friends.

We don't know but I doubt Ellie would unless pressured to
Not necessarily, we can influence how open/daring Ellie turns out to be during several events, there is a characteristic in game for this.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing!

It feels like
1647041065093.png

Can we use the lifelines? :D

Clearly B and D are pure trolling.
A, C, E are plausible, especially A, which could explain why he stranded Ellie the night before. But she won't just be pouting on the swing, I guess..
I'm more for E because otherwise he'd give it away.
But it is NOT my final answer! ;)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As far as the Ellie poll is concerned, it must be 1,3 or 5. With 3, the (nude) pics of her, the most likely, since in the first teaser pic she has her phone in hands. If she stumbled over Logan with another girl, she hardly would want to be reachable.
Alternately, if it is for instance 5, she might contemplate doing something daring, to stay interesting for Logan, but is not sure if she should do it. But like another member said, we still need Logan and his friends.

Not necessarily, we can influence how open/daring Ellie turns out to be during several events, there is a characteristic in game for this.
Ellie is unsure about Logan and so far has resisted the temptation from him to have full sex and then now Ellie has/maybe Sam in her sights as well.
She may of called Logan on her way over hence why she has the phone in her hand and yes we need Logan and co for now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk and nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes