nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

It feels like
View attachment 1699134

Can we use the lifelines? :D

Clearly B and D are pure trolling.
A, C, E are plausible, especially A that could explain why he stranded Ellie the night before.
I'm more for E because otherwise he'd give it away.
But it is NOT my final answer! ;)
I think Ellie was to blame the night before. I say that because apparently Ellie paid a surprise visit to Logan with the intention of apologizing, right? And her school?
Must be 5/E.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing!

It feels like
View attachment 1699134

A, C, E are plausible, especially A, which could explain why he stranded Ellie the night before. But she won't just pouting on the swing, I guess..
I agree, that under normal circumstances B and D are in for joking. But I think C, the pics and E, something unforseen to be the most likely. Ellie finding Logan with another girl would practically invalidate any choices we can make for Ellie/Dylan. For the storyline, there must be choice possible for Dylan to support her going for Logan/doing something daring to fan Logan´s interest or to convince her to cut him off. Same for Ellie to decide to go forward with whatever dare/idea/date she has or to say no, he is not worth it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1699148
Bahaha, so he's allready trin' to find some excuses in case we don't like what we see, i mean its the "least impressive animation" that he will show us... the heck:FacePalm:
L&P didn't say anything about masterpiece no he just called every other devs aminations crap compared to his.Worried are you L&P?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree, that under normal circumstances B and D are in for joking. But I think C, the pics and E, something unforseen to be the most likely. Ellie finding Logan with another girl would practically invalidate any choices we can make for Ellie/Dylan. For the storyline, there must be choice possible for Dylan to support her going for Logan/doing something daring to fan Logan´s interest or to convince her to cut him off. Same for Ellie to decide to go forward with whatever dare/idea/date she has or to say no, he is not worth it.
Well I said a very long time ago that Logan could upset Elle and Chuck Norris jnr came to her rescue building even more of a bond between Ellie/Dylan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Here is the excuse if the animations are not so good as expected
He's the world's worst communicator. Every single time he tries to communicate he just makes things worse by either contradicting himself or insulting players. I appreciate that he's trying to communicate, but that statement is a mess. I think he's feeling the pressure.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's not forget that our Dylan is a fucking genius hacker . Maybe he can help her with something.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Most likely, he was just buying time to finish the update when he said his animations were going to be better than the other devs. Now that the release time is getting closer he knows that it is not and he is trying to justify his delayed update and his good/normal animations.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I think Ellie was to blame the night before. I say that because apparently Ellie paid a surprise visit to Logan with the intention of apologizing, right? And her school?
Must be 5/E.
yes, he might have tried to go too far the night before and she stopped him, so he left. And now she might be going there to make it up.

BTW, what's up with this
1647042621384.png
I get that it's a guys apartment or whatever and often you can find childish things, but this is a bit odd.
Not to mention the shape...:D
Maybe he's trying to imitate disney's habit of hiding sex references :ROFLMAO:

Did you find the asset? It must be part of it...
I agree, so the pics or or the unforeseeable.
Can we use the 50%-50% now? ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Most likely, he was just buying time to finish the update when he said his animations were going to be better than the other devs. Now that the release time is getting closer he knows that it is not and he is trying to justify his delayed update and his good/normal animations.
One of his possible "helpers", I'm not sure it's this one

But I assure you that L&P knows what good animation means. And if he says it's good, wait till you see it.
So guys, save your compliments until after the update

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well I said a very long time ago that Logan could upset Elle and Chuck Norris jnr came to her rescue building even more of a bond between Ellie/Dylan
Yes, that is correct, but I think it is far too early in the story for that, especially for the storylines where Dylan and Ellie are just brother and sister with a variable amount of sibling´s love for each other and stay so.
Let's not forget that our Dylan is a fucking genius hacker . Maybe he can help her with something.
Right, for the storylines where Dylan and Ellie are close and Logan becomes a full ass. On the storylines where Logan might be salvagable or we have a wilder Ellie, Dylan might support her exhibitionism or tell her something in the vein of "that while it is not nice from Logan to show Ellie´s pics around without her consent first, but he would definitely not do this if she wasn´t hotand he is proud she s his girlfriend."

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

But I assure you that L&P knows what good animation means. And if he says it's good, wait till you see it.
I have mine ready just for L&P.
Now I need to fiddle about with Charlotte,what a woman she is

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018

The point is that L&P delayed the update again because of animations they didn't ask for, and that L&P didn't know how to do the animations and what all this entails and ended up adding 10 animations in their first time.

In the end it doesn't matter how good an animation is if the story doesn't continue at a good pace and above all the story of the game ends, something is almost unlikely to happen at this rate

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for sharing!

It feels like
View attachment 1699134

A, C, E are plausible, especially A, which could explain why he stranded Ellie the night before. But she won't just be pouting on the swing, I guess..
After seeing this I couldn't help but to weigh in on this splendid controversy. There have already been several well thought-out answers given. I, for one, buy into option 'C' for the following reasons:
First quoting one of my previous posts. "What we do know about Ellie is what L&P told us in her introduction, "Though she is that popular and desired she isn't stuck up at all and is even a little shy. Though outwardly she is often acts bitchy and extremely cool." To me, this resonates of someone who wears a mask and has not developed a strong self-image foundation. This implies that she is swayed rather easily by others who show some force of will, or personal conviction.
Ellie's actions moving through the story so far reinforces this impression. Ellie hooks up with a tattooed man (Logan), and soon is sporting tattoos of her own. Ellie encounters a lesbian (Julia) and in spite of having no experience being attracted to women in the past becomes Julia's girlfriend. Note that this happens even if the player makes every decision to the contrary. Finally, even after telling Christine that she is smoking due to peer pressure, yields to peer pressure herself and takes a puff."

If Logan asked for nude pics he should be able to convince her as (it appears) he did for her getting tattoos.
During date night with Sophia at the night club I believe it was Tyler that inferred that if Logan was not such a "loose cannon" he would go much farther with his modelling ambitions. Braydon also mentioned at the spa that Logan was on the 6-year-plan at college. Given this, the Logan personality could very well just 'not show' for the beach event with Ellie. It is not a far reach for this same personality to share these nude pictures, and get caught the next day when Ellie unexpectedly stops by (asking why he was not at the beach party). I also agree with a previous post which mentioned that Ellie seemed pretty unhappy on the swing with the phone in her hand.
Just one man's perspective, Jack.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes