Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
what are you talking about mr goose? you hater
its ellie fully dressed entering a bedroom, its great just like the other teasers of aiden entering a classroom
AWAM about to be renamed to POD - "people opening doors"
I can't believe it, all this time I've been blinded by rage and I couldn't see how exciting it is to see Ellie opening a door, thanks ViperDonkey for opening my eyes god bless you bro.

Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand if this 0.160 update is a Dylan/Ellie event or Ellie and her boyfriend event. :sneaky: :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because after watching this teaser we can clearly see what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend at this event. But this is Dylan's event, L&P could just show us in the dialogue what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend at this event.

What we want to see in this event is what happens between Dylan and Ellie, unless we don't want to see what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend. Dylan's screen time, and his role in the event, are very minor (Small) if it clearly shows what happened between L&P, Ellie and her boyfriend.

If this 0.160 is just a matter of Ellie and her boyfriend, and something hot isn't happening between Dylan and Ellie, then this is probably going to be another disappointing event for Dylan's fans. I didn't like the 2 teasers of the 0.160 update.:sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder if the bonus storyline depends on whether or not you do the Ellie/Jules event or Alyssa? The teasers appear to be setting Logan up to do a Big Bad, but Ellie will still have a girlfriend to get all hot and bothered with, especially if you chose the Ellie/Jules event.

Reactions: lord_carta

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I don't understand if this 0.160 update is a Dylan/Ellie event or Ellie and her boyfriend event. :sneaky: :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because after watching this teaser we can clearly see what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend at this event. But this is Dylan's event, L&P could just show us in the dialogue what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend at this event.

What we want to see in this event is what happens between Dylan and Ellie, unless we don't want to see what happened between Ellie and her boyfriend. Dylan's screen time, and his role in the event, are very minor (Small) if it clearly shows what happened between L&P, Ellie and her boyfriend.

If this 0.160 is just a matter of Ellie and her boyfriend, and something hot isn't happening between Dylan and Ellie, then this is probably going to be another disappointing event for Dylan's fans. I didn't like the 2 teasers of the 0.160 update.:sneaky:
I totally agree with you. The relationship between Dylan and Ellie may grow or develop a bit from this, but if this is the only issue or matter of Ellie and her boyfriend in this event, it would cause another boring and disappointing to Dylan's fans.

According to me there may be scenes related to Ellie and her boyfriend in part 1 and in part 2 there is a discussion between Ellie and Dylan on this issue and Dylan says he will help Ellie. At the end of the event, Ellie happily gives a small kiss to Dylan's cheek, That's all. Other than that, it’s impossible to imagine there could be any hot scenes between Dylan and Ellie in this event.

If something like this happens in 0.160, then perhaps Dylan's fans will be less interested in future updates.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes