codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I totally agree with you. The relationship between Dylan and Ellie may grow or develop a bit from this, but if this is the only issue or matter of Ellie and her boyfriend in this event, it would cause another boring and disappointing to Dylan's fans.

According to me there may be scenes related to Ellie and her boyfriend in part 1 and in part 2 there is a discussion between Ellie and Dylan on this issue and Dylan says he will help Ellie. At the end of the event, Ellie happily gives a small kiss to Dylan's cheek, That's all. Other than that, it’s impossible to imagine there could be any hot scenes between Dylan and Ellie in this event.

If something like this happens in 0.160, then perhaps Dylan's fans will be less interested in future updates.
but Ellie already kissed Dylan's cheek. :mad::mad:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
but Ellie already kissed Dylan's cheek. :mad::mad:
Yes, but Dylan touches sophia's ass at Sophia and Dylan's jogging event in PD 12. But we've seen Dylan touch her ass many times since we started the game, haven't we? :sneaky:

Similarly, but this time if Dylan helped her. She can happily kiss Dylan's cheek as a volunteer. The difference between two kisses, that's all. This is a common theme in Dylan's routes. We may have to look at the same thing in a different time and context.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(whistling) The Candyman can make the world taste good...;) something Logan´s frat seems to be aware of. (do i need to mention the irony in the sentences?):)

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Hello, the animations that cause this long delay are animations with Sophia included or not? Because if there's this delay and it has nothing to do with Sophia, isn't that disappointing? I don't know what you think about it but if in the future there are a lot of animated sex scenes with other characters than Sophia it will probably cause a very long delay on the updates that we are just waiting to see Sophia sleep with other men than Liam :S

Thank you haters for keeping their comments to themselves, these are just simple questions I have

Waiting for the update impatiently hoping it's at the end of the month =D

I am also very sorry for my bad English

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Reactions: Kirill86 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe is a small video and Logan put it on TV :love: :p
aa.jpg

I think L&P has added something under the TV, a table or a kind of furniture.
So it is very plausible that the TV plays a role :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Adolfo and Titoffff
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes