keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
I saw his patreon his
You know what pisses me even more off when it comes to "Lazy&Pissy"? The developer "AfterChoices" had to flee his country(!) with a hazardous trek until reaching Thailand and DESPITE this, he updated his game "Free Pass" with a still substantial update FAR EARLIER than L&P is able or willing to post a Mini-update of 1/10th of a play day!
As for Free Pass, you should definitely take a look at it! Very high graphics quality, many choices with some impact on the story, by the way, the game has several really nice animations (and that is coming from soemone who has few uses for animations in VN)!

And as an aside, Free Pass has a public version and AfterChoices is so nice to give the game characters for free to the fan artists as well!
I saw this long time ago.Where does he live?like a country without paypal?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Anything here gets reported by the same old crew for "off-topic" or "trolling".
It's their way of trying to tone down any negative opinion about the game or its development.
Strange, how do you know someone has reported you? Some of my posts have been marked as "off topic" or "trolling" and deleted. Does that mean that one of you reported me because he wanted to suppress my opinion?
I always thought one of the administrators was responsible for the deletions. Or is there a way to find out who was responsible for the deletion?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thanks Logan for begin a bad boyfriend
View attachment 1700546
is not going to be nice:this open the changes for :
julia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophie:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan and maybe Sam
Kinda curious now what it will mean for the Logan branch when he does the Big Bad. I mean, for the Sam and Jules branches, Ellie simply dumps the bastard and moves on. But for her to stay with him is going to require something special

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kinda curious now what it will mean for the Logan branch when he does the Big Bad. I mean, for the Sam and Jules branches, Ellie simply dumps the bastard and moves on. But for her to stay with him is going to require something special
That is why I am rather sure lockerxx might be mistaken in his theory. Logan and friends are currently still needed for several storylines (especially the girls date with them) and Dylan must be able to give Ellie varied advice, even helping Logan must be available if the route the MC is on includes Eliie happy with Logan. This will be impossible if Logan is caught with another girl.

So I do not think this will happen, as I wrote before, I find 3 (the pics) and 5 (something unforseen) to be what will happen. With the pics for example, a wilder Ellie or Dylan trying to uplift her spirits, could be convinced that she should be proud of her nudes shown by Logan, that in today´s world this not such a big deal. That he would not do so, if she was not hot and he is proud Ellie is his girlfriend. Just one possible scenario.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not fan of telling these big spoilers.
We know Ellie isn't going to be doing anything hot, so why does it matter anyway?

Am I the only one thinking this update (.160) is pointless and going to be "hot af"?
EDIT: or at least something like Ellie and Logan's coffee date that no-one cared about and was dealt with by a line of dialogue?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes