Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game shares the same publishing system as Project HotWife - and the only sex in this game is having sex with your husband. In the last update, the wife touched another man's penis for the first time.
Not counting that the wife did a bj to a strange guy because it was dark in the restaurant

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
No sophia still has to have sex with liam, meaning ntr for dylan.
Dylan cant avoid that. Look Liam fucks Sophia or Aiden fucks her, he has to choose
Sophia doesn't have to have sex with anyone, she hasn't slept with Liam in my game and she's getting rid of Aiden in this next update. The only penis I will allow near Sophia is Dylan's and whatever sort of strap-on Patrica wants to use one her sister.

Last edited:

Alex29

May 24, 2017
You know what pisses me even more off when it comes to "Lazy&Pissy"? The developer "AfterChoices" had to flee his country(!) with a hazardous trek until reaching Thailand and DESPITE this, he updated his game "Free Pass" with a still substantial update FAR EARLIER than L&P is able or willing to post a Mini-update of 1/10th of a play day!
As for Free Pass, you should definitely take a look at it! Very high graphics quality, many choices with some impact on the story, by the way, the game has several really nice animations (and that is coming from soemone who has few uses for animations in VN)!

And as an aside, Free Pass has a public version and AfterChoices is so nice to give the game characters for free to the fan artists as well!
what happened to his country?

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
You know what pisses me even more off when it comes to "Lazy&Pissy"? The developer "AfterChoices" had to flee his country(!) with a hazardous trek until reaching Thailand and DESPITE this, he updated his game "Free Pass" with a still substantial update FAR EARLIER than L&P is able or willing to post a Mini-update of 1/10th of a play day!
As for Free Pass, you should definitely take a look at it! Very high graphics quality, many choices with some impact on the story, by the way, the game has several really nice animations (and that is coming from soemone who has few uses for animations in VN)!

And as an aside, Free Pass has a public version and AfterChoices is so nice to give the game characters for free to the fan artists as well!
Not shitting on Free Pass but I didn't really like it after quickly playing through it. Ofc not the same level as AWAM and the build-up in AWAM is tense & much needed, however with a turtle-paced development schedule, it doesn't work out.

Buildup for a few months is fine, but if you plan on stretching that across years and delivering barely nothing (so far I think the maximum we've seen is second base and minor third base. I don't even think there are much instances of Sophia sharing a kiss with someone other than Liam so that's something that needs to be worked upon too.

We'd all personally love to see some full-blown corruption routes however it's pretty fair to say that that would probably be coming out by 2024-25
EDIT: I just saw that this game is in development since 2017. So I'll shift the timeline expectations all the way to 2030 for anything significant to happen on the "cheating" routine. I guess we all can agree on one thing, the development speed is a fucking joke.

Not yet. You can come back in a few years for that (if the game is not abandoned). I would love to say I'm joking but I'm not.
Truer words were never spoken. It is likely the dev will just end up giving up on it when his patrons drop, but assuming that his patrons do not drop below a minimum level, he may keep going.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Really faggot is that the reason you avoid my Q ??
Lemme repeat for you since you are in wheelchair you probably are blind too so Ill use caps AGAIN :

SAAAY...

DID I TAGGED OR INSULTED U FIRST ??

NO MONKEY !!

I WROTE INDIRECT COMMENT U JUST PROVED HOW RETARDED LOW IQ SOFT FAGGOT MONKEY U R.

U GOT TRIGGERED BY ME LIKE A WHORE !!
AND PROVED THAT U R LUST & PASSION ANOTHER BURNER APOLIGIST
Perfect, the first stage is over, you've gone on the defensive, you're defending yourself now.
What's left to do is for me to collar you and take you out.
Good boy :KEK:

Mar 6, 2021
Not shitting on Free Pass but I didn't really like it after quickly playing through it. Ofc not the same level as AWAM and the build-up in AWAM is tense & much needed, however with a turtle-paced development schedule, it doesn't work out.

Buildup for a few months is fine, but if you plan on stretching that across years and delivering barely nothing (so far I think the maximum we've seen is second base and minor third base. I don't even think there are much instances of Sophia sharing a kiss with someone other than Liam so that's something that needs to be worked upon too.

We'd all personally love to see some full-blown corruption routes however it's pretty fair to say that that would probably be coming out by 2024-25
EDIT: I just saw that this game is in development since 2017. So I'll shift the timeline expectations all the way to 2030 for anything significant to happen on the "cheating" routine. I guess we all can agree on one thing, the development speed is a fucking joke.

Truer words were never spoken. It is likely the dev will just end up giving up on it when his patrons drop, but assuming that his patrons do not drop below a minimum level, he may keep going.
give up why? There are many clients and even here, who approve of his practice, it's because of clients like this, that this game doesn't get out of place, it will take years to get something. I don't think this developer is stupid enough to abandon his easy source of income.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
THINGS IS MOST OF COMMENTS ARE BURNERS FROM APOLOGIST AND L&P HIMSELF (THEY SPREAD LIKES AND COMMENTS IN BETWEEN EACH OTHER) ...

PILES UP COMMENTS TO SPREAD GOOD WORD BOUT RENDERING BOUT PLOT BOUT NEW UPDATES BLAH BLAH

AND WHOEVER SOME OLD FAN OR EX FOLLOWER ON PATREON SPEAKS FACTS OR RATE BAD RATING REVIEW

THEY CRY AND REPORT COMMENTS OR BAD RATINGS
(ADMIN LEAVE HERE AND THERE COUPLE BAD REVIEW SO NOBODY CAN GET THRU RIGGED SHIT OR NOT LOOK LIKE TOO OBVIOUS)

GAME WAS 3 STAR RATING 2 UPDATES AGO

60% OF BAD RATING REVIEWS DISAPPEARS SINCE THEN... !!

DEVELOPER IS DAMAGED PATHOLOGICAL LIAR WHO PAYING/PAYCUT TO ADMIN TO PROTECT HIS LIES LAST 5 YEARS.

DERANGED PERSONALITY WHO CANT STAND FACTS - NEITHER LOVE TRUTH !!
After all this shouting at the top of your lungs, the important thing is, and I'm really interested: are you feeling better now? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I remember when this game first came out and I was looking forward to playing as the mom and seeing her fall into corruption and finding out that that she has not had sex with anyone but her husband after all this time is wild to me and I just gotta ask what's so good about this game if the Mom won't fuck anyone else and please don't bring up slow burn cuz this is fucking burnt lml. (P.s not hating on the game i'm sure it has good points but I just gotta know since i'm not interested in it as much as I once was)

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I remember when this game first came out and I was looking forward to playing as the mom and seeing her fall into corruption and finding out that that she has not had sex with anyone but her husband after all this time is wild to me and I just gotta ask what's so good about this game if the Mom won't fuck anyone else and please don't bring up slow burn cuz this is fucking burnt lml. (P.s not hating on the game i'm sure it has good points but I just gotta know since i'm not interested in it as much as I once was)
Sam's Cello...

Mar 6, 2021
Dude, slow burn? I think they pissed on the fire, only smoke comes out now.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
LOOK ADMIN

I BULLY THIS PUSSY

IM SPAMMING

IM TROLL

I WILL FUCK THIS ''SMART'' KID

LETS USE SOME RACISM

IMMA RAPE THIS NI99ER CHIMP

SINCE YALL CANT STAND FACTS OF A REAL MAN

LETS TALK LIKE REAL CUNT AND BASTARD THEN.

FUCKING SOFT FAGGOT FORUM FULL OF CRY BABIES

AND DERANGED PATHOLOGICAL LIARS
My little lamb, your hamster is sooooo cute. Can you share more pictures?

Reactions: the3m_dude
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes