Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
nah he still got Amber,Marie,Chistine and Emma.
Yeah but he only gets one of them, it's a little fucked that Ellie can be with Jules, Sophia and Dylan and probably others while Dylan gets taken off the Sophia route if he hangs out with his sister.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Honestly, I'm super curious to see the animation teaser that's supposed to drop on Sunday, especially after L&P shittalking all the other developers and their "amateurish" animations. He's already making excuses as to why the animations are not going to be as high quality as could be, but they surely still are 10 times better than anything we've seen in other VN's, right? Dude's so full of shit, it's hilarious.

Anyway, if 0.155 and 0.160 will be released in early April, that's almost 5 months for 1/5th of a PD. I'm assuming that there are atleast a couple more animations planned for the 8 remaining updates in PD13, so I guess we can expect this one single day to be over within the next 2-3 years. Hurray!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Honestly, I'm super curious to see the animation teaser that's supposed to drop on Sunday, especially after L&P shittalking all the other developers and their "amateurish" animations. He's already making excuses as to why the animations are not going to be as high quality as could be, but they surely still are 10 times better than anything we've seen in other VN's, right? Dude's so full of shit, it's hilarious.

Anyway, if 0.155 and 0.160 will be released in early April, that's almost 5 months for 1/5th of a PD. I'm assuming that there are atleast a couple more animations planned for the 8 remaining updates in PD13, so I guess we can expect this one single day to be over within the next 2-3 years. Hurray!
While I do believe there will be more excuses and delays, I don't think L&P can keep blaming the animations. He keeps saying that the delays for v.155 are all related to the animations, and that's because it took a long time to get everything up and running. He swears that next time the animations won't cause a delay. By saying that, it's pretty much not an option for him to go back and blame the animations again in the future. He'll need to find some other excuse, otherwise he'll just keep making himself look unprepared.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah but he only gets one of them, it's a little fucked that Ellie can be with Jules, Sophia and Dylan and probably others while Dylan gets taken off the Sophia route if he hangs out with his sister.
Are you sure? I mean, do we really know Dylan will lose Sophia route if he go for Ellie too? Is there any info on this?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
While I do believe there will be more excuses and delays, I don't think L&P can keep blaming the animations. He keeps saying that the delays for v.155 are all related to the animations, and that's because it took a long time to get everything up and running. He swears that next time the animations won't cause a delay. By saying that, it's pretty much not an option for him to go back and blame the animations again in the future. He'll need to find some other excuse, otherwise he'll just keep making himself look unprepared.
Well, he could still have trouble with the animations on the next update. A stray dog might pee on his computer shorting it out.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
the update from what i heard is delayed but what would be the reason?
He has excuse rolodex like Seinfeld.
This time are animations, next time will be full featured film with Sasha Gray, who decided to return from retirement just to play Sophia...

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
whats 'A little compromise for 0.155' ? whats he doing now? I thought update will be released in late February /early march :(.

Reactions: Ragnar7k

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
whats 'A little compromise for 0.155' ? whats he doing now? I thought update will be released in late February /early march :(.
Was supposed to be end of january but then:
  • Only in february 10 he manages to allegedly hire an animator despite
    • ending the last update mid november
    • knowing he wanted to animate sex scenes since 2017
    • the story already being written since 2017
  • once february is getting to the end he says hes going to launch 0.155 in "about 3 weeks" (1 week left) because the animations are getting delayed and they're the best animations that'll make every animation from other games seem mediocre
    • says he'll work on 0.160 while the "special dev" makes the 0.155 animations
  • we're closing in on mid march and no sign of anything close to done, animations at 40/50%
    • he's now back to dropping shit teasers to hide the fact he's about to be 2 months late on what was supposed to be an end of january release.
  • he's at 4 months for not even a full third of a playable day
  • he managed to increase production time to deliver less renders, again
  • also said that if it wasn't for the animations he wouldve ended the update end of january (yeah right)
  • this 0.160 update should be ready in 4-6 weeks he said, lets see about that.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes