Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I still don't think Aiden will just watch. If Sophia sees this she might laugh at him. Plus, you can't be the leader of a gang acting like that.
Either his fetish is just watching or he is extremely confident about himself ( which is more the case in my opinion ), Jen doesn't mean much to him and he doesn't see Andre as competition. In his mind he is far above the others and could care less about this.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Either his fetish is just watching or he is extremely confident about himself ( which is more the case in my opinion ), Jen doesn't mean much to him and he doesn't see Andre as competition. In his mind he is far above the others and could care less about this.
You could well be right but what if Aiden's image is all a just an act for other people's benefit?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
And I really liked the beginning of the animation, the pigeon, which at first flies quickly and carelessly, then the way it smoothly descends lower and lower and lands at the window of the school, and we watch the scene from the point of view of the pigeon
Artfully dipping it's beak into the jewel-like beads of early morning dew, sparkling on the leaves that are gently swaying in and out of the sunlight.

• Haha
Reactions: Pigeon lust

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Use your buddy imagine. andre fucking jen
This screenshot is an example how it looks a bit off to me. The other models were i do not know more realistic so far? These look kind of skinny and strange.

How well is it blended into Daz?
Lets say I think the bella Animation from Being a dik in Episode 8 is one of the best. This is not it. Also because of the models I think but they are better than most other games. Persoanlly i think the faces need to be animated better. But he also said that the other ones are better. So we will se how it looks in the end.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Let's wait. I doubt Aiden's a cuck :unsure:
If Aiden is watching his girlfriend get fucked in front of him, isn’t that the definition of Cuck? Especially if he starts beating his meat. LOL and if Dr Dre steals Jen from Aiden, he just got Ntr’d
LMAO

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think I remember that Stoper called out L&P's words as lies but look at stoper now. Just saying, not complaining or even trying to troll stoper.

And I also remember L&P acted out some times in the thread but there is one more thing you didn't mention and that is, L&P didn't come into the thread and just started to act out at some random posts. It was mainly you who he replied to. Its undeniable that you were the one who brought toxicity in this thread in the name of truth. You repeated the same thing pages after pages and when anybody try to point that out we were called L&P bot or L&P's burner account or something else. My account is an open account, so if you want you can go search all my posts and find where did I ever praise L&P or tried to defend him. I am saying this because thats how this thread has become one of most toxic threads in this website.

Now again, I'm not trying to defend L&P in this post, even I have expressed my displeasure about his behaviours but only to specific persons that too in private message because this thread is so full of that already.

So the purpose of the post is, you say that you are only posting the the truth but in reality you are talking about one side of the story. You don't talk about how immature you act at certain times, you don't seem to point out if someone post a utter trolling message.
I agree with the stoper situation argument 100%. Still does not invalidate that stoperart was right about what he said, specially when now he says that his issues aren't technical, they are just lack of motivation/imagination, while L&P blames constant delays on everything else but himself.

As for myself, you're wrong. I was not even the second or third person speaking about this game's development the way I speak about it, mainly because I didnt even participate that much. My posts started end of 2019 while my main activity in this thread started in 2020, L&P was already crying and lashing out in this very thread since 2018. Even in 2019/2020, when I was a patron, I would dose my criticism and would even defend his updates when people complained about "oh what a shit update there's no sex".
One time I prefaced some valid criticism with stuff that I liked about the VN. His answer made it sound like I just said good things to then criticize at will, like for some reason his VN can't be criticized at all and it is 100% good.

Then, because of all his moves, like this one of adding another tier for no reason other than swindle more money, I started seeing fully that this wasn't some bumbling unorganized idiot with a good skill to make 3d renders. Clearly all he does is to increase his bottom line with no regards for his patrons and there's a reason on why so many people that were always defending him since the end of 2020 when I started pointing out these things, then turned around and see the same as I do.

So in sum, you're either wrong or lying on purpose because I wasn't even an active member of this topic when he started lashing out.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes