Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Why do you like to lie? There is plenty of Herero sex in the “free pass” game, there is also lesbian content. You can also go into options and turn off or on vmcertain content, so you could play a “straight only” game if you wanted bigot
Planty hetero-sex!? I saw just one single heterosex, and some strange peoples interrupt me and my lover ! They not leave us, they 3 bastarda silent look ! Absolutely not-real scene.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
As you can see I have full access to the animation, but first ViperDonkey has to apologize, here, and promise to be a very good boy from now on :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try talking about the game or about its development and developer, stay on topic.
Im literally just a user in this thread but you keep trying to get my attention, it's getting pathetic.

Also why does it say "Become a patron" in that page? Shouldn't you be a patron already?

Reactions: PUPIL

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This screenshot is an example how it looks a bit off to me. The other models were i do not know more realistic so far? These look kind of skinny and strange.
I said the same when the teaser came out. They look weird.
Even thought L&P finally found a helper and handed that scene over to him but nope, apparently it's his new artistic vein. Tons of light like god himself is lighting up the room and cellshaded graphics. Still looks good but its a dip in previous quality, it's my opinion.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So did you already ask L&P about the second option?
No I did not but the solution to Aiden just now is Morello(comfortable solution.Day 20.Playable day 13) and later on we will be presented with another solution to the Aiden problem(the not so comfortable one.Day 25 playable day 18).
So Sophia telling people that Aiden is a "cuck" is nonsense even if he maybe

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Try talking about the game or about its development and developer, stay on topic.
Im literally just a user in this thread but you keep trying to get my attention, it's getting pathetic.

Also why does it say "Become a patron" in that page? Shouldn't you be a patron already?
And isn't it pathetic to repeat the same message day after day? :(

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And isn't it pathetic to repeat the same message day after day? :(
A message related to AWAM/DOL, its development and L&P which is the very subject of this topic?
Is that what you're trying to compare?

If you find my message repetitive, you have a good way of never reading them again, just ignore my user. You just can't do that because you love getting my attention, that's why every week there's some post trying to lure me into talking with you.
On the other hand, I don't care about you so don't worry, if I'm that repetitive, just put me on the ignore list, I for sure won't call you into conversation, it's quite simple.

• Angry
Reactions: lord_carta

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A message related to AWAM/DOL, its development and L&P which is the very subject of this topic?
Is that what you're trying to compare?

If you find my message repetitive, you have a good way of never reading them again, just ignore my user. You just can't do that because you love getting my attention, that's why every week there's some post trying to lure me into talking with you.
On the other hand, I don't care about you so don't worry, if I'm that repetitive, just put me on the ignore list, I for sure won't call you into conversation, it's quite simple.
I'm referring to your posts about promises made by L&P over the years and broken
I think you're using some variables to update your posts. Yesterday was a promise made by L&P 1133 days ago and today is 1134. Definitely great job

Reactions: lord_carta

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No I did not but the solution to Aiden just now is Morello(comfortable solution.Day 20.Playable day 13) and later on we will be presented with another solution to the Aiden problem(the not so comfortable one.Day 25 playable day 18).
So Sophia telling people that Aiden is a "cuck" is nonsense even if he maybe
I think the scene will repeat itself, with the three or not, and Sophia will know about it. This scene will have a sequel.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Planty hetero-sex!? I saw just one single heterosex, and some strange peoples interrupt me and my lover ! They not leave us, they 3 bastarda silent look ! Absolutely not-real scene.
So far Yoon has had sex with Joseph, stripper at bachelorette party, Tom cruise lookalike guy at party, fingered by DJ, naked massage with the muscular mover till climax and some other guys I can’t remember

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes