nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No, it isn't! What is pathetic here is to defend L&P whatever he does and even if he shits on you.
Viper will continue to spread its message of peace until the donkeys on this forum get the hang of it. :ROFLMAO:
I will repeat what I already told you a few days ago, tomorrow L&P will quit, but what will you and your colleague do? Have you found your next game to complain about?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I will repeat what I already told you a few days ago, tomorrow L&P will quit, but what will you and your colleague do? Have you found your next game to complain about?
I'll return the question to you, smart man.
I've been on this forum for 4.5 years and I've written 258 posts. Which gives us something like 1 post per week. It's because I don't spend my life on this forum. I have other fish to fry in my life.

You, on the other hand, have been here for 3 years and have written 3818 posts. Which gives us something close to 4 posts every day that god makes. Knowing that all your posts require research in AWAM and in other games to bring back screenshots, comparisons and a lot of reflection and speculation on future scenes and situations to reinforce your points of view and lick the Dev's boots. It's like you got nothing else to do in your damn life

Who among us will remain idle and feel like an orphan if L&P abandons this game in your opinion?

I hope this won't make you think about suicide :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In psychiatric hospitals it's called "lack of affection". Be a good soul and give him a little bit :ROFLMAO:
Yeah right, happy to meet a real professional.
Without much information you diagnosed me well. Do you want to treat me. :unsure:
I warn you I'm a 'thick' and 'hard' case ;)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah right, happy to meet a real professional.
Without much information you diagnosed me well. Do you want to treat me. :unsure:
I warn you I'm a 'thick' and 'hard' case ;)
Thick and hard you said!!?? Don't you think that kind of insinuations are reserved for kids? How old are you already?
Did I hurt you so much for you to resort to this kind of childishness? You have no more arguments to make at all?
And then in my country we say that "it's the empty barrels that make the most noise" ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Thick and hard you said!!?? Don't you think that kind of insinuations are reserved for kids? How old are you already?
Did I hurt you so much for you to resort to this kind of childishness? You have no more arguments to make at all?
And then in my country we say that "it's the empty barrels that make the most noise" ;)
You give me a good diagnosis and no treatment?
You're such a bad doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: lord_carta

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
i wish i could read the comments on the teaser, if they hate this or like it, but 64 euros are way to much for this bull...

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This happened

Was supposed to be end of january but then:
  • Only in february 10 he manages to allegedly hire an animator despite
    • ending the last update mid november
    • knowing he wanted to animate sex scenes since 2017
    • the story already being written since 2017
  • once february is getting to the end he says hes going to launch 0.155 in "about 3 weeks" (1 week left) because the animations are getting delayed and they're the best animations that'll make every animation from other games seem mediocre
    • says he'll work on 0.160 while the "special dev" makes the 0.155 animations
  • we're closing in on mid march and no sign of anything close to done, animations at 40/50%
    • he's now back to dropping shit teasers to hide the fact he's about to be 2 months late on what was supposed to be an end of january release.
  • he's at 4 months for not even a full third of a playable day
  • he managed to increase production time to deliver less renders, again
  • also said that if it wasn't for the animations he wouldve ended the update end of january (yeah right)
  • this 0.160 update should be ready in 4-6 weeks he said, lets see about that.

Regarding what you posted form Adolfo, I really enjoyed reading:
  1. "He's not milking"
  2. "I probably wont see the end of this game"

lmao, only someone in denial could think that an erotic game can take 20-30 years to create, L&P really has some patrons by the balls, its starting to get sad
The end is exactly on point. It's sincerely very sad how much of a grip on their balls he has. Kinda shocking, tbh.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes