AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'll return the question to you, smart man.
I've been on this forum for 4.5 years and I've written 258 posts. Which gives us something like 1 post per week. It's because I don't spend my life on this forum. I have other fish to fry in my life.

You, on the other hand, have been here for 3 years and have written 3818 posts. Which gives us something close to 4 posts every day that god makes. Knowing that all your posts require research in AWAM and in other games to bring back screenshots, comparisons and a lot of reflection and speculation on future scenes and situations to reinforce your points of view and lick the Dev's boots. It's like you got nothing else to do in your damn life

Who among us will remain idle and feel like an orphan if L&P abandons this game in your opinion?

I hope this won't make you think about suicide :ROFLMAO:
lmfaooooooooo, so good and on point. 10/10 post.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've been on this forum for 4.5 years and I've written 258 posts. Which gives us something like 1 post per week. It's because I don't spend my life on this forum. I have other fish to fry in my life.

You, on the other hand, have been here for 3 years and have written 3818 posts. Which gives us something close to 4 posts every day that god makes. Knowing that all your posts require research in AWAM and in other games to bring back screenshots, comparisons and a lot of reflection and speculation on future scenes and situations to reinforce your points of view and lick the Dev's boots. It's like you got nothing else to do in your damn life

Who among us will remain idle and feel like an orphan if L&P abandons this game in your opinion?

He has more posts than us combined and he has been here less amount of time.
Yet we're the ones with nothing to do if L&P quits, lmaoo

Have some pity on the poor guy momojean

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He has more posts than us combined and he has been here less amount of time.
Yet we're the ones with nothing to do if L&P quits, lmaoo

Have some pity on the poor guy momojean
That's as much as the two of you put together. Not bad :ROFLMAO:
There's even room for one more of you. ;)
Is this correct as I count? :unsure:

Reactions: lord_carta

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
That's as much as the two of you put together. Not bad :ROFLMAO:
There's even room for one more of you. ;)
Is this correct as I count? :unsure:
great answer buddy keep at it we're rooting for you

Didn't you see it?
So you made the viperdonkey apologize in vain? :oops:
viperdunkey isn't viperdonkey
its just nexer with too much time on his hands

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Did I miss the teaser animation? Was it posted already ? Sadly it seems the reviews are...uninspiring.

Yet again it appears another Dev has grown overly obsessed with their own game and have actually lost their way...somehow. Seems to have to every quality, motivated dev.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

1647391367584.png

1647391468276.png

1647391620350.png
What have I done with the last year and a half of my life...?

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
hey man since the first release I really like this game. good story. nice rendering. hope Dev will add a music pack in the sex scene, Ellie Goulding - love me like you do. I think this music theme is perfect for this game. good game.

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
hey man since the first release I really like this game. good story. nice rendering. hope Dev will add a music pack in the sex scene, Ellie Goulding - love me like you do. I think this music theme is perfect for this game. good game.
friend don't give this man ideas, the only thing missing is for him to say that the update is delayed because he can't find a dj who is in charge of the game's music.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes