Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I have the same issue with same-gamea for 0.65.
Was able to load my saves from before the first scene with Ellie and Julia by the pool.

The issue (I believe) is the Dev taking out the choice for Ellie to not tell Julia about Elena so saves loaded from after that point will be bugged.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
I am not a long term follower only 3-4 months and 2 updates. I find myself in both camps concerning the update schedule. I like the slow build up but the 40-50 day update schedule is hard on those that try and support the patreon. My suggestion, and I am not a dev so no idea how much work it involves, would be to get ahead of the update schedule and release consistent if even shorter updates but every week or 2 max. This would allow the slow buildup and keep the interest of those that can hardly wait the 40-50 days between.

As I said, I really like the slow build up. Oh I want events to happen but I like watching the steady fall toward fate. I call it fate because I am not sure of the whole good wife, filthy wife routes as the point of the story and the plot, is to corrupt the MC into some act of lewdness. Otherwise we would all be playing the SIMs.

Its like going to the beach in the spring. Some people have to run directly into the water, freezing or not and dive in. Others dip their toe in and walk back and forth on the beach, wanting to go in the water but hesitating because of the water temperature. Then they move out deeper and a wave breaks over their legs making them run back to the beach, only to venture out deeper and deeper each time. As the waves hits their waist and chest they vacillate in or out, in to fun, out of safety. Then they cant take it anymore and jump the rest of the way in with a flourish.
I think Sophia is about to venture deeper into the water but she is still walking back and forth in the surf. She has gone in and out of the water, tested it and run away, only to venture out again. The next few updates I think we will see her not retreating to the beach and braving the deeper water until it breaks over her and she dives in.
I think the dev is on the right track for her responses. my 2 cents.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am not a long term follower only 3-4 months and 2 updates. I find myself in both camps concerning the update schedule. I like the slow build up but the 40-50 day update schedule is hard on those that try and support the patreon. My suggestion, and I am not a dev so no idea how much work it involves, would be to get ahead of the update schedule and release consistent if even shorter updates but every week or 2 max. This would allow the slow buildup and keep the interest of those that can hardly wait the 40-50 days between.

As I said, I really like the slow build up. Oh I want events to happen but I like watching the steady fall toward fate. I call it fate because I am not sure of the whole good wife, filthy wife routes as the point of the story and the plot, is to corrupt the MC into some act of lewdness. Otherwise we would all be playing the SIMs.

Its like going to the beach in the spring. Some people have to run directly into the water, freezing or not and dive in. Others dip their toe in and walk back and forth on the beach, wanting to go in the water but hesitating because of the water temperature. Then they move out deeper and a wave breaks over their legs making them run back to the beach, only to venture out deeper and deeper each time. As the waves hits their waist and chest they vacillate in or out, in to fun, out of safety. Then they cant take it anymore and jump the rest of the way in with a flourish.
I think Sophia is about to venture deeper into the water but she is still walking back and forth in the surf. She has gone in and out of the water, tested it and run away, only to venture out again. The next few updates I think we will see her not retreating to the beach and braving the deeper water until it breaks over her and she dives in.
I think the dev is on the right track for her responses. my 2 cents.
Don't worry,the game will be slow for sure.Just hoping he actualy menage to finish it.After all he is going for 4-5 more years if we follow same release shedule.
I have the feeling we will have to wait for 2020 for first lesbian sex for Sophia and 2021 for another male outside Liam

Last edited:
Reactions: legolasbaler

Houy273

Dec 27, 2017
i tried this method nothing changed did i miss a step(even copy and pasted this code directly into the terminal)
When I typed it into the terminal, it came up with "No such file or directory" I dont know if this is what you were dealing with but thats what my problem is.

Scribbly

Feb 5, 2018
I'm getting a "cannot open as archive" error on both the main version and compressed version. Had a google around and can't find anything. I'm using 7zip but tried alternatives.

Any suggestions?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The dev altered some of the variables (mainly the one involving the conversation between Ellie and Julia), so saves after that day will not load.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ellie supposed to be straigh now she is also homo.

Meanwhile Dylan with Mom content is written is so riddiculos way ... He is soo creepy all the time and dumb ...
There are many diffrent ways to make some incest mom-son scenarios. And Dylan character compleatly breaks - changing from normal teen to horny silly puppy or 5 years old.
There should be no bikini deal in the first place but Dylan gradualy sneeky pushing for more body contact with his mother, untill it gets out of hand.

This game is leaning heavier and heavier towards lesbian content. And if it will continue like that I dont know if I am going to be a patreon much longer. I ll wait 2 more months for now.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This game is leaning heavier and heavier towards lesbian content. And if it will continue like that I dont know if I am going to be a patreon much longer. I ll wait 2 more months for now.
If you're a patron, shouldn't you have access to the planned content schedule? The one leaked here showed a pretty even balance of scenes, and you'll know what to (broadly) expect in every update.

could someone please help ??
If that's still your error, try loading a save before day 13 (I think).

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018
If you're a patron, shouldn't you have access to the planned content schedule? The one leaked here showed a pretty even balance of scenes, and you'll know what to (broadly) expect in every update.

If that's still your error, try loading a save before day 13 (I think).
The problem persists :cry:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
All time all version the save don´t work from an older version so make please a note on the first side.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ellie supposed to be straigh now she is also homo.

Meanwhile Dylan with Mom content is written is so riddiculos way ... He is soo creepy all the time and dumb ...
There are many diffrent ways to make some incest mom-son scenarios. And Dylan character compleatly breaks - changing from normal teen to horny silly puppy or 5 years old.
There should be no bikini deal in the first place but Dylan gradualy sneeky pushing for more body contact with his mother, untill it gets out of hand.

My advice is wait for updates not months.Wait next 7 updates.
We all need to change expectations because this year almost all games go to 45 days/2 months/3 months for 1 update.
From the games that I constantly play only a few have an update each month-Life with Mary and Freeloading Family,to some extent Babysitter and The Tyrant.
All others are on more than 30 days per update-AWAM,JOHN,DmD,Melody,MSN,PL,Milfy City,SU,

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes