red_33

Oct 19, 2018
This has to be the most boring family ever in gameplay. The mother MC spends more time deciding what to wear. She changes like 10 times a day. I just got bored with the mundame day to day stuff. Won't be a patron and won't bother with any more updates. It's just BORING !

Last edited:

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
You didn't offend me. For me there was no excitement, no surprises I found it just a tedious plod. Too many characters to remember and took way too long for story development. But hey each to their own.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
in fact it’s your advanced opinion. In this game we all have to exercise patience! But these strategy will pay off which each new release ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I was you,I will give the game 7-8 more updates and then will decide to drop it.Of course we won't have sex/except with Liam,not on my watch:)/but there is a chance for at least a handjob for Bennet and some action with Ellie and/or Dylan.

Reactions: Hlextor and farrah

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Another way Dev could slip in some action is to have Dylan's teacher be a player, maybe going after another teacher (or student) who is more receptive to his advances. Sophia could stumble across such a liaison, and on the Filthy path maybe get turned on watching him slinging the D. Might make her more interested in working hard to help Dylan's grades. And it would be actual sex, in a game that could use one or two such events.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
I played the game recently, the quality is pretty much awesome. The characters and the story are well developed.
But something dawned on me and that was the updates. I think it takes a ton of times to update the game, just because of the extra renders. I mean, right now it's the beginning of the game, it takes a lot to update it. Imagine when it goes further and the story proceeds much further. So the updates will come later and later.
Wouldn't be better off to get rid the filler scenes?
Who likes to see the character driving a car in 5 or 6 different angles. If it was sex scene damn yeah, not this really.
Another thing is that there is no music. I think there must be some music involved to make scenes much more entertaining. especially if there is going to be lots of fillers.
But above and beyond the things I said, I give a thumb up to the dev for this game. I liked it.

Reactions: the.creator

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Guys i don't wanna be the one who breaks it for you but we will not see sex outside her marriage until the very end of the game, period...

HK777

Jul 10, 2018
Help. Does anyone know how to use a .rar file on a mac. I extract the file using The Unarchiver but when its done U click on the game and it gives me a message say the application cant be opened.
Any solutions?
I have the same problem...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well of course there will be no sex without Liam this or next year.We can be sure of that.With the shedule half day per update we will be lucky if 2019 we get 5 playable days.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well of course there will be no sex without Liam this or next year.We can be sure of that.With the shedule half day per update we will be lucky if 2019 we get 5 playable days.
Hmm Liam:unsure: Means no sex in the all next year.:rolleyes:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
who need sex with Liam
Who needs Liam at all ;)
sex with ellie and julia on day 11 or 12.:love:
That would be great, but I think Sophia would only spying again if you mean with her too. But it will still be real beautiful. In the next update will be Ellie/Sophia event (with Patricia i guess, but on graphik will be their event). Sophia knows that Dylan wants her, I can't wait, when she know about Ellie too :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Help. Does anyone know how to use a .rar file on a mac. I extract the file using The Unarchiver but when its done U click on the game and it gives me a message say the application cant be opened.
Any solutions?
1. Open terminal
2. Drag the AWAM app to the terminal window
3. Hit return
4. Type "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/A_Wife_And_Mother Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/A_Wife_And_Mother" (without quotes)
5. Close terminal
6. Now, try to run the app. It will ask you for some security permissions, go to System Preferences> Security & Privacy,
7. Try to run the app again.

Reactions: numanumani

solidus2010

Mar 7, 2018
1. Open terminal
2. Drag the AWAM app to the terminal window
3. Hit return
4. Type "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/A_Wife_And_Mother Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/A_Wife_And_Mother" (without quotes)
5. Close terminal
6. Now, try to run the app. It will ask you for some security permissions, go to System Preferences> Security & Privacy,
7. Try to run the app again.
i tried this method nothing changed did i miss a step(even copy and pasted this code directly into the terminal)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes