Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
The rate at which he's going, my kids'll be born and be old enough and playing this game by the time Sophia gets to have sex :p
:unsure:Are you sure? I think it will probably be your grandchildren, at the age of 20, to see sex scenes with Sophia :oops:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Its not just the sex scenes either, I personally wouldnt mind sexy scenes ,teasing ,cleavage. OR even showing Sophia bare...but its as if the dev is terrfied to show her tits ands always tries to obscure them somehow.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Its not just the sex scenes either, I personally wouldnt mind sexy scenes ,teasing ,cleavage. OR even showing Sophia bare...but its as if the dev is terrfied to show her tits ands always tries to obscure them somehow.
The dev had an idea but then got caught in the mix of creative dry-up as well as figuring out how to milk the patreons. You see you can still make a fuck load of patreons simply by delivering quality content. Even if updates take up to 3 months, the best devs know how to work the system as well as provide customer product quality. Unfortunately there are few devs who can achieve this and you can probably count them on one hand. The rest, including this dev spend more time figuring out how to milk the system rather than deliver to it. Just look at that shit from that Dating My Daughter cunt of a dev. 2 years and still no fucking has happened between the MC's. We all like the raunch of dialog, but these fuckers can't even get that right.

This game actually had potential on V1. Then V2 it was getting clearer what the dev was doing, and since then its just been about the con. This cunt will run out of ideas and burn out before anything erotic happened. But he's not the first and certainly won't be the last.

Reactions: legolasbaler

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Love the game and would love to continue playing it, but I'm getting to many errors on day thirteen. :(
look for a savegame or start a new one.L&P change the first pool scene and he fucks all the save games.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
its like i was saying a few pages back you don't have to make your main character in to a slut for the game to be a nice one but at least make the points count to something like the cheerleader part it finally like choices matter for something sadly it had a shitty ending to it but it felt like she could make different choices maybe not have sex with the guy but at least for skin take it a bit farther not just underwear and that it kind of felt like the writer just out of nowhere got scare to go deeper.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I will still qoute The Humbling Experience, a year old abandoned rtpgm game that had the best sexy scenes for me. So much teasing, and new and creative ways to insert nudity. Kills me that it got killed off.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Another thing that irks me are the grammatical errors or simplistic dialogs. Call me a grammar nazi, but all his claims about making true art of erotica, he needs to get proper lessons in english , or have someone else proofread his dialogs or to breathe more life into them. Simplistic dialogs can beecome real easily by adding "ers" and "ums" or more elaborate descriptions of the details

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Another thing that irks me are the grammatical errors or simplistic dialogs. Call me a grammar nazi, but all his claims about making true art of erotica, he needs to get proper lessons in english , or have someone else proofread his dialogs or to breathe more life into them. Simplistic dialogs can beecome real easily by adding "ers" and "ums" or more elaborate descriptions of the details

Don't worry, maybe his proofreader is on vacation:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

asdwg12

Sep 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 87, in script
    init -1010 python:
  File "F:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.065-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.065-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00performance.rpy", line 88, in <module>
    config.per_frame_screens.append("_performance")
  File "F:\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.065-pc\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 85, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.per_frame_screens is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Help Please

Houy273

Dec 27, 2017
Help. Does anyone know how to use a .rar file on a mac. I extract the file using The Unarchiver but when its done U click on the game and it gives me a message say the application cant be opened.
Any solutions?

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Help. Does anyone know how to use a .rar file on a mac. I extract the file using The Unarchiver but when its done U click on the game and it gives me a message say the application cant be opened.
Any solutions?
Try to use “keka”.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes