VNON

Sep 25, 2016
well, im the only one think dylan chracter fell rushed?
its ok with the kiss, but in the pool, really want to hit him there, make that a choice

dylan turn into horny asshole, from lovely horny boy
oo boy, i don;t like t if you call it character developing, its just like turn 180 in just a secnd

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
save fills ' day 14 . with filthy=40, L .T . =12 , dylan =16........
Day 14

Filthy 40=Ok
Lesbian Temptation 12= Where did you miss other 2 points available?
Dylan 16=Where did you miss other 1 point?

See my save game profile at day 14.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
thank you, how can i use that i've copied to the saves and appdata but i couldn't start
When download file, it will come named something like: 192XXX_12-1LT1.save.

Rename this file 192XXX_12-1LT1.save to 12-1LT1.save and place it on AWAM-0.065-pc/Game Folder/game/saves.

Do it and look page 12.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I really like the graphic and plot of this game but the game has keept going on for over a year now and where is the erotic bit??
It's sad that it feels more like a soap opera with a little bit of softcore. I will give it two more releases then I will drop it and that is sad with a game that could be so good with a little bit more of what the "Tags" tells.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
I really like the graphic and plot of this game but the game has keept going on for over a year now and where is the erotic bit??
It's sad that it feels more like a soap opera with a little bit of softcore. I will give it two more releases then I will drop it and that is sad with a game that could be so good with a little bit more of what the "Tags" tells.
i feel like the writer is afraid of taking a bit of a leap of fate and letting loose no matter how (filthy) she is she has really no change of personality nor way of thinking except the cheerleader stuff there it somewhat felt like ok she can be a naughty girl but then bum just reverse back to normal.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i think its the wrong engine. he render everything at the cost of xxx progress. with rpgm we would need to walk around (boring) but that would also allow the dev to write a lot of text without the need to render so much. sure its nice, all the renders, just remember the first release, we got tons of renders and we all thought, this is the shit. but after months of updates we understand its a game that will takes years to finish. how to capsule this thread and revive in 1 year? its hard to avoid "checking" each update... haha...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i think its the wrong engine. he render everything at the cost of xxx progress. with rpgm we would need to walk around (boring) but that would also allow the dev to write a lot of text without the need to render so much. sure its nice, all the renders, just remember the first release, we got tons of renders and we all thought, this is the shit. but after months of updates we understand its a game that will takes years to finish. how to capsule this thread and revive in 1 year? its hard to avoid "checking" each update... haha...
i think they're perfect, storyline is amazing i wish in future update they're add more scene like learning instrument with cool boys

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
i think they're perfect, storyline is amazing i wish in future update they're add more scene like learning instrument with cool boys
dont get me wrong i love the story i am actually one of the many patreon and follow the story and all but the fact is you get good bad point or whatever other points but the points so far wont carry a real meaning to them is something that should have a meaning you don't need to make your character a slut but if you choose bad to long it has to show in a way it has to carry a meaning behind it so i can ultimately as a player will say welp i want this instead of this because i wont like how the character feel or acts. like i said the cheerleader part felt like that .

Last edited:

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
Just 1 sex scene with someone else than the husband in the next update, will make this game no.1

Nhật Long

Feb 24, 2018
i'm wondering what's wrong with the download ? i have downloaded the game 3 times through MEGA 1 and MEGA 2, torrent too. Everytime i extract it said the archive is an unknown format or damaged

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
This update was no good, I am kind of disappointed. Besides the lack of content I couldn't load any of my saves, so I had to skip the entire game for what? A couple of nothing? Just meh... Don't get me wrong, this game is solid. That's why I support it. But I hope the dev give us the scenes we are hoping for with no time. At least a HJ in the next update. Geez, how prude can she be? Other way I'll drop it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi can you help me?

I've downloaded the game through MEGA. But I can't open the game. It gives a message that the game is in unknown format or damaged. I already downloaded the WinRar tool.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Still the same issue.

It almost looks like you ended up with a corrupt archive. You can "test" the integrity of the archive, in order to know for sure that it is corrupt.

In case of corruption, I suggest that you attempt downloading it all over again using other download mirrors, or use BitTorrent to download the file to the same location as the corrupt file. The latter method is likely to heal the corrupt archive while saving your bandwidth (to an extent).

The size of the archive is 3.3 GB.
Could be a broken download, but even more likely it's his antivirus removing the file, highly likely Windows Defender or Avira. Should better check its logs.

Last edited:

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
game looks awesome and feels solid but cmon how long it will take to get her to do something? i tried different approach this time, only dirty\filthy choices with skiping all of it and it doesnt help eaither and still takig a damn while to skip through all this. im done with this game for couple of updates at least

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Two more releases won't change much for you.Better try after 6-7.
The game started as RPGM and is even worst on time you need to play with all that unnecessary walking.
Just 1 sex scene with someone else than the husband in the next update, will make this game no.1
Sorry but nothing like that in next 5-6 updates.In next 3 she actualy can have sex with husband.
game looks awesome and feels solid but cmon how long it will take to get her to do something? i tried different approach this time, only dirty\filthy choices with skiping all of it and it doesnt help eaither and still takig a damn while to skip through all this. im done with this game for couple of updates at least
My guess is at least 6 more updates.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes