Oct 13, 2018
Guys i can't use any saves. I put to the saves files into the game direction but the game can't see the save file. I can't find any save file, at the game. Any help

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
wooowww... u da maaan ... looks more awesomnes will coming... ok ok we can wait..
If the trend continues, that it gonna take approximately 1.5 months to finish half a day, then:

- End of Dec 18 or early Jan 19 for noon and afternoon Day 15 (playable day 8)

- Mid Feb 19 for morning and morning/noon Day 16 (playable day 9)

- Late Mar or early Apr 19 for noon/afternoon and evening Day 16 (playable day 9)

- Mid May 19 for morning and noon Day 17 (playable day 10)

- Late Jun 19 or early Jul 19 for afernoon and evening Day 17 (playable day 10)

But hopefully I'm wrong.. so that L&P can finish 1 playable day per month, so that Day 17 (playable day 10) will be out by the end of Feb 19

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
(Sorry for english)
Maybe erotic dreams. Sophia -Filty path-with Dylan, Sam, or other characters
-Good Wife- husband and nighmares with thugs.
""Nightmare with thugs"" ??
I have not seen any nightmare in the game ..does it happens when playing all time good wife ??

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
""Nightmare with thugs"" ??
I have not seen any nightmare in the game ..does it happens when playing all time good wife ??
On day 4, Sophia will teach at school and on break she will go to a diner to buy the snack. On the way she will be harasssed by two thugs. The game gives you two choices: "React annoying" or "React relaxed" (You must enough Filthy point, otherwise she will automaticly react annoying). If you act "relaxed" this event will not happen, but if you react with "annoying" this event will happen.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If the trend continues, that it gonna take approximately 1.5 months to finish half a day, then:

- End of Dec 18 or early Jan 19 for noon and afternoon Day 15 (playable day 8)

- Mid Feb 19 for morning and morning/noon Day 16 (playable day 9)

- Late Mar or early Apr 19 for noon/afternoon and evening Day 16 (playable day 9)

- Mid May 19 for morning and noon Day 17 (playable day 10)

- Late Jun 19 or early Jul 19 for afernoon and evening Day 17 (playable day 10)

But hopefully I'm wrong.. so that L&P can finish 1 playable day per month, so that Day 17 (playable day 10) will be out by the end of Feb 19
There is no way for 1 day per month.Unless he delete like 50% of the game.

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
On day 4, Sophia will teach at school and on break she will go to a diner to buy the snack. On the way she will be harasssed by two thugs. The game gives you two choices: "React annoying" or "React relaxed" (You must enough Filthy point, otherwise she will automaticly react annoying). If you act "relaxed" this event will not happen, but if you react with "annoying" this event will happen.
I got that event .. is there any more event with thugs in future .. if selected not to report ??

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I got that event .. is there any more event with thugs in future .. if selected not to report ??
We do not know what can happen yet, since it has not yet been revealed by the author. This event will continue depending on the choice you made during the day 12, when the thugs attacked Sophia at the subway station. If you decide not to report the thugs, this story will remain open and may have future consequences. Now if you choose to tell Patricia about the attack (this choice will only be available if you let the thugs touch Sophia's breasts and use the spray only at the end), then this will follow for an event that will take place on the day 14.

PS:Look for oficial walkthrough for better information.

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
Variables:

good_wife = 0
filthy = 0
lesbian = 0
dylan = 0
ellie = 0
sam = 0
patricia = 0
alyssa_price = 0
emma = 0
nathalie = 0
claire = 0
luke = 0
vicky = 0
dylan_cuckold = 0
old_gents = 0
luke_bennett = 0
carl = 0
sophia_interracial = 0

Youre welcome.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello all i need your help, i download all the files but i can't open a single one, anyone with the same problem? i have no problem with previous versions or the other games.

Problem with the update? thx for your help

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes