mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
I understand people's criticisms of this update, but I personally found it to be the best one since the game started. Sure, it's short and only covers half a day, but I'll be damned if it didn't move things forward in a tangible manner. That little douche Dylan is now on the offensive, and will most likely select a sexy piece of lingerie (maybe slightly see-through) for his mother to wear when they go shopping. After all, she did promise to buy "anything he wanted".
But the absolute best part of the update for me has to be Ellie's pool scene with her friends. It went far beyond what I expected, and proved to be genuinely tender and heartwarming. Forget the sex, forget the nudity, the care and attention to Ellie and Julia's budding relationship is incredibly deep and emotionally moving. Everything about that scene was simply perfect - their expressions, their hesitation, their backstory. It completely blew me away.
I'm done criticizing this game for a couple of reasons: 1) it's clear that the developer is not going to adjust based on people's feedback, and 2) if this is what he's aiming for (an emotionally resonant story with deep characters and relationships), then I'm sold. Not enough to become a Patreon, of course, but sold enough to let it be what it has to be. Had the pool scene been handled differently, I wouldn't have changed my mind. So, major props to the dev.
Hey buddy, i don't know where you came from but we people on here tend to use our box of tissues not for drying our tears.
Go back.

Reactions: Theboss3213

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the incompatibility of save games from older versions, so I decided to make a clean save game, started from the beginning in version 0.065. My save game follows the "Filthy" and "Lesbian Temptations" paths and I squeezed every point I got. My save game will be found on page 12.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Just wondering how long you can make a sex game with barely any sex in it? It literally takes me 10 minutes to skip through this game lol

datastorm3600

Jun 10, 2018
Hi can you help me?
I've downloaded the game through MEGA. But I can't open the game. It gives a message that the game is in unknown format or damaged. I already downloaded the WinRar tool.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Still the same issue [after using 7-Zip].
It almost looks like you ended up with a corrupt archive. You can "test" the integrity of the archive, in order to know for sure that it is corrupt.

In case of corruption, I suggest that you attempt downloading it all over again using other download mirrors, or use BitTorrent to download the file to the same location as the corrupt file. The latter method is likely to heal the corrupt archive while saving your bandwidth (to an extent).

The size of the archive is 3.3 GB.

Reactions: vanuyak

gino

Sep 13, 2016
hi, I would like to put my opinion, perhaps a little criticism:
This is one of the best games I've ever played, almost perfect graphics but lacking in content; in the sense that there are many "Quest" started but not brought to an end, for example the scene of the two boys at the museum in the first game release, the scene of the moving kids at the beginning of the game, the scene in the gym, the lesbian scenes, the scene with the neighbor's son's friend, etc.
In each release there is almost never the continuation of a previously performed scene, and I think this is also bad for all the fans of this game.
In itself if the game has a huge baggage of growth but is thin of sexual scenes.
The only sexual scene seen so far after a year of play is that with her husband, but it was a scene strongly desired by the fans and not by the author of the game.
Missing a few more scenes, for example some other scene with her husband if she is a loving wife, scenes with other characters if she is a traitorous wife, missing lesbian scenes, it would be nice if there was a scene with the boys train that wanted to rape (where she then went with her sister in the alley to take revenge) who get revenge etc etc.
Then one last thing, every time you have to wait a month and a half to play half the game, before you have to finish the old scenes and then continue with the new ones, it's normal that then the work is enormous if you start everything and not nothing is finished.
With this, for "now" I conclude :)
Thank you all.
(English is not my mother tongue, I help with google translator)

Reactions: datastorm3600

Judasteros18

Aug 9, 2018
Actualy this is just the first half of the day.

You can count next 5 updates.We have the plans for the 3 playable days that will be in 6 updates.First one is done.
There will be sex with Liam according to dev in one of these updates.I hope we can blue ball him:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wooowww... u da maaan ... looks more awesomnes will coming... ok ok we can wait..

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
So the next update should proplly roll at the end of Dec. Jessica Oneil will prolly be updated by the end of Dec too. Dec would be great

diego lucas

Aug 4, 2017
My opinion is same with gino and one scene i hope soon is with museum boy.My top 5 games: Summertime sagas,a wife and mother,dating my daugther,jessica oneil and babyssiter.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I do believe there is a sex scene in the good wife route between husband and wife, however the lack of sex scenes is a bit weird in this game but it does make sense, considering she should only really have sex with her husband, would be a serious of many events before she choose to cheat.

I do however wish that Dylan was the main character and it was from his perspective, also wish he was adopted ( so step relations),.

the game is unique though, kudos to developer(s) on that.

Reactions: dima1986

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I do believe there is a sex scene in the good wife route between husband and wife, however the lack of sex scenes is a bit weird in this game but it does make sense, considering she should only really have sex with her husband, would be a serious of many events before she choose to cheat.

I do however wish that Dylan was the main character and it was from his perspective, also wish he was adopted ( so step relations),.

the game is unique though, kudos to developer(s) on that.
It's funny that we won't see any sex with husband on good wife route anytime soon/that was a BJ,not real sex/.Unless he change his mind about the sex with Liam only on filthy route in next 3-4 updates.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes