Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
i have played last update, and now i need to start the game from beginning ... any save game please? ^ ^
You can use the saves given on this post (Begin of day 13, 14 and 15)

or

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

HoekieWoutstra

Jul 22, 2017
Hi can you help me?

I've downloaded the game through MEGA. But I can't open the game. It gives a message that the game is in unknown format or damaged. I already downloaded the WinRar tool.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi can you help me?

I've downloaded the game through MEGA. But I can't open the game. It gives a message that the game is in unknown format or damaged. I already downloaded the WinRar tool.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.
I use "7-Zip" and I have no problem.

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i also have 7zip and i get the same error as hoekie says. will try downloading via the 2nd mega download link as all the others are astronomically slow

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017

Or here's one of mine with modified stats :
Hello there. Do you maybe have a full filthy/lesbian temptation/dillan/ellie/sam/patricia at the end of day 14 or at least at day 13 ? Thanks in advance

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
LMAO. There's a possible 187 updates at this rate!!! Why? We are at 0.065 or 65/1000. At updates of 0.005 do the maths. AWAM is nice enough. I don't mind the endless dialogues that lead nowhere (like a Mexican telenovela) or at most a hand on a buttcheek or an open shirt. What bothers me is that the Dev is obviously delaying any significant action by constantly moving Sophia up and down the 'lewd' scale. One minute she's sunbathing in her bikini and thinking Dylan should apply lotion on her back, unclasped bikini top mind you, and noticing his state of excitement, the next she's blowing a lot of hooha over letting him see her in her underwear. If I wrote this way in my Eng Lit paper I would get a D- and a note saying " Too much waffle. Please stop the waffle and the needless padding to make the story 'seem' interesting." Because L&P know that once the sex scenes start there will be no going back and the novelty fapping will eventually wear off and so will their revenue. I have a new title AWAM: The product of a brilliant graphic designer and a failed movie writer. Milking the patrons to the max.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi
well, what can i say....
+ side
love the story, love the graphics, love the women, love everything about the game 10/10

- side
well, i dont think we all are in here to read romance and drama Romeo and Juliet..... MORE SEX, MORE CORRUPTION, LESS BULLSHIT conversations we all have to click on and on and on..... MORE ANIMATIONS..... couse theres none... We need action ;)

And what made me most dissapointed.... It was long time after the last update, soo i wanted to go through the whole game again.....
Was sitting and clicking for 2-3 hours to come to the end...... and then i went in and checked my old saves....
1) old saves doesnt work, bummer

2) MOST IMPORTENT ------- A NEW UPDATE AND YOU ARE COMING WITH 1 DAY OF PLAY TIME???????????
When i saw the update, i was like FINALLY, after , well , i think i wait like a year and then try the game again ;)

p.s. DEV, wanna see good corruption technics in a game? check "Elena`s life" ;)

Last edited:

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
LMAO. There's a possible 187 updates at this rate!!! Why? We are at 0.065 or 65/1000. At updates of 0.005 do the maths. AWAM is nice enough. I don't mind the endless dialogues that lead nowhere (like a Mexican telenovela) or at most a hand on a buttcheek or an open shirt. What bothers me is that the Dev is obviously delaying any significant action by constantly moving Sophia up and down the 'lewd' scale. One minute she's sunbathing in her bikini and thinking Dylan should apply lotion on her back, unclasped bikini top mind you, and noticing his state of excitement, the next she's blowing a lot of hooha over letting him see her in her underwear. If I wrote this way in my Eng Lit paper I would get a D- and a note saying " Too much waffle. Please stop the waffle and the needless padding to make the story 'seem' interesting." Because L&P know that once the sex scenes start there will be no going back and the novelty fapping will eventually wear off and so will their revenue. I have a new title AWAM: The product of a brilliant graphic designer and a failed movie writer. Milking the patrons to the max.
is also a shame because i really like the renders and the desing

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
hi
well, what can i say....
+ side
love the story, love the graphics, love the women, love everything about the game 10/10

- side
well, i dont think we all are in here to read romance and drama Romeo and Juliet..... MORE SEX, MORE CORRUPTION, LESS BULLSHIT conversations we all have to click on and on and on..... MORE ANIMATIONS..... couse theres none... We need action ;)

And what made me most dissapointed.... It was long time after the last update, soo i wanted to go through the whole game again.....
Was sitting and clicking for 2-3 hours to come to the end...... and then i went in and checked my old saves....
1) old saves doesnt work, bummer

2) MOST IMPORTENT ------- A NEW UPDATE AND YOU ARE COMING WITH 1 DAY OF PLAY TIME???????????
When i saw the update, i was like FINALLY, after , well , i think i wait like a year and then try the game again ;)

p.s. DEV, wanna see good corruption technics in a game? check "Elena`s life" ;)
Actualy this is just the first half of the day.
So that means for at least the next 2 updates there is nothing to see here. Good to remember it people, 2 more updates of nothing really. Well more likely another 10ish updates or more of nothing. considering it has been a year, what is 1 or 2 more years right?

People keep paying the guy more than what is needed to live comfortably. So no need to make big updates.
You can count next 5 updates.We have the plans for the 3 playable days that will be in 6 updates.First one is done.
There will be sex with Liam according to dev in one of these updates.I hope we can blue ball him:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes