Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Cool,saves don't work.I don't feel like going through all that again,i'll see what else is out there.
I really don't understand why you complain about starting from the beginning. If you want, you can skip through the whole game if you wanted to. So grow up and enjoy playing. the good games are worth playing over from scratch. this is one of them.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Well that the old Load did not work, was disappointing. But the Points for Filthy or Good Wife were the same. So I skipped many parts were nothing really happened;). The Bikini deal and the dialogue afterwards between Sophia and Dylan was intense. And here naughty thoughts with the underwear deal also. So, when I remember it right, the next update will be with Sam. Maybe here thought will get even more filthier after that or with him. You can feel it between those two.:sneaky:

Reactions: farrah

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I think the old saves don't work because one of the choices from a previous update has been removed. I'm talking about the choice if Ellie tells her blond friend (forgot her name) about the girl at her dancing class or she doesn't say anything. I think it was removed because the choice would not make any sense since meeting the dancing friend seems to be unavoidable in this update and I'm guessing that the variable that stored that choice would be in conflict with this update.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I think the old saves don't work because one of the choices from a previous update has been removed. I'm talking about the choice if Ellie tells her blond friend (forgot her name) about the girl at her dancing class or she doesn't say anything. I think it was removed because the choice would not make any sense since meeting the dancing friend seems to be unavoidable in this update and I'm guessing that the variable that stored that choice would be in conflict with this update.
I guess you could be Right. But have you checked, if you have the full filthy or good wife Points (old saves)? I have them. So, bevor I played AWAM new, they were the same.

femaleform17

Sep 19, 2017
I really like this game so far, but I think what will make or break it down the line is how the sex scenes play out. There has been a lot of build up , which I personally don't mind , so in order for that to pay off the sex scenes have to be really hot. That said, the scenes so far have done a good job of having a sort of simmering sexiness to them so I'm hopeful.

You know if I had my way, though, I kind of wish that the Elie path wasn't locked through the filthy route. We haven't gotten many outwardly sexual scenes between her and Sophia, so maybe that will change if we do (and will we? Because it seems like she's got eyes for another girl) , but the feel of the Ellie path is very different from the Dylan path where I think the filthy tag is very warranted.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well that the old Load did not work, was disappointing. But the Points for Filthy or Good Wife were the same. So I skipped many parts were nothing really happened;). The Bikini deal and the dialogue afterwards between Sophia and Dylan was intense. And here naughty thoughts with the underwear deal also. So, when I remember it right, the next update will be with Sam. Maybe here thought will get even more filthier after that or with him. You can feel it between those two.:sneaky:
Actualy next update will be the second part of playable day 8 so no Sam.
Noon:

1) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event

No idea how he will split day 9 but it is posssible that if he do again only morning we won't get Sam again or at least not without Dylan.

Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:

1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is the console command for Dylan=16 no longer working? i played through it again and only have Dylan with 15 points.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you!
went back and re-did the scene where she played the video game and did the Sam route, which allowed +1 dylan and +1 sam, finally got me to Dylan=16.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
nice update but way high on the tease meter. would have thought we could see a bit more but guess we'l have to wait until the end of the year for more.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
even though i deleted all the 'renpy.pause' and 'scene black' junk as usual game still feels very laggy. cant quickly click thru.
takes a real genius dev i guess to fuck up renpy game experience so bad

Last edited:

ziimuster

Oct 16, 2017
Chose all the FIlthy +1 choices. And had Good wife ~60 and Filthy 2 before I got to "Forgive Liam"

So basically the points were reversed. Known bug? Any fix?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes