3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I have to ask. Is it true that if you play a good wife path there is only a blowjob scene for now?

Last edited:

at433

Oct 20, 2017
why theres always like a 1-2 sec delay after mouse click before next screen shows up, both in game and in menu?
this lag is really very annoying. i havent seen it in any other renpy game.
i've already commented out everything pause/delay/transition -related i could think of in the scripts but its still there

edit:
tried to start a new game to see if it'd change anything, and it did, or so it seemed.
for a minute or so could quickly click thru frames like it normally should be.
till about the moment she invites dudes for breakfast, after that same old lag shit started happening again just the same.

Last edited:

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
What Kind Of Game Where it's End :LOL::ROFLMAO:?
why It's Same Always Same There Anything To Do With Filthy and Salty or Only Get Point And store In Wardrobe !!:LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, this can or maybe this can be the underwear thing.
You know Dylan must convince her to play some fighting game -Dead or Alive par example,the female fighting game:)
And every time she lose he can kiss her on different places.Or she will wear skimpier lingerie and bikini.
Something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hlextor

nsj

May 18, 2018
Actualy next update will be the second part of playable day 8 so no Sam.
Noon:

1) "Sophia/Ellie/Patricia" - Event

Evening:

1) "Sophia/Dylan" - Event

2) Another "choosable", alternative Event

No idea how he will split day 9 but it is posssible that if he do again only morning we won't get Sam again or at least not without Dylan.

Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:

1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)
So that means for at least the next 2 updates there is nothing to see here. Good to remember it people, 2 more updates of nothing really. Well more likely another 10ish updates or more of nothing. considering it has been a year, what is 1 or 2 more years right?

People keep paying the guy more than what is needed to live comfortably. So no need to make big updates.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Was an actual underwear deal accepted? Or did Sophia just offer and Dylan replied by saying that would be same as bikini and he wanted to see a little more, to which Sophia said no.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Was an actual underwear deal accepted? I don't know ,I guess we will have to wait a while to find out.
Maybe Dylan will catch Sophie in an embarrassing situation and use blackmail to get his own way.
Maybe he even gets a date and it ends up a train wreck so he blames Sophie for not helping him and they have a massive row.

Last edited:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks. My scenarios are the moment are Dylan has a great soccer game and asks Sophia for a reward. Or when they go shopping for a reward instead of picking a video game, he wants to pick certain clothing for Sophia. Or maybe your scenario at some point too.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
Definitely going to wait like a year and come back to this one. These updates are so ridiculously short.
I think its been a year since i last played...so im gonna giv it 4 more yrs..dan it's storey better b like game of thrones or somtyn...coz auther thinks hes releasing Winds Of Winter

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
People can request for games there, instead of spamming the game threads. They can request for versions there, and then people who have the links, or know where to get links for versions or games can request it there. +1 is just people showing support for the request, thus giving the request more visibility.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this. I'm still working off a learning curve here, damn public school education.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
0.065 seems to have broken all my previous saves from 0.06. Anyone else getting this? Because this update has nothing I can see that would warrant it.

Arstar143

Dec 26, 2017
Its Happens every time Less content in Update
Not worth for waiting,But Still I don't know why i am so eager to download when there is a new update..:)

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
i have played last update, and now i need to start the game from beginning ... any save game please? ^ ^

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
i have played last update, and now i need to start the game from beginning ... any save game please? ^ ^
Using Skip it is not very time consuming to just run through the game. Not many choices have been made thus far, takes maybe 10 minutes, less if you use right click Skip.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes