Unaware95

Sep 1, 2021
it would be better to upload lower quality images to speed up the story only when it is necessary to use better quality images. animations are unnecessary now for this part of the game this game attracts people with a story

darji

Nov 3, 2021
it would be better to upload lower quality images to speed up the story only when it is necessary to use better quality images. animations are unnecessary now for this part of the game this game attracts people with a story
why would you cut out the thing that stand out the most? The Image And Render Quality in these images are still the best I have seen.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Depends if you see a Handjob or even Blowjob as Sex. But I also think a handjob will happen in the Pool since it makes sense storywise after the Bath with kind of a feetrubbing and the park afterwards XD

But we will see. I am not dissaponted and will cancel my patreon if it will not happen xD
My guess is that Sophia is still in a passive state. She's the one undergoing an action not the one acting, yet.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
My guess is that Sophia is still in a passive state. She's the one undergoing an action not the one acting, yet.
I maybe need to replay it but I am sure that she thought to reward Dylan for the scene in the Park and she also got "aroused" So when she proposed a Hot Tub Bath I was sure some kind of situation would happpen. But then there was Natalie waiting XD

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Depends if you see a Handjob or even Blowjob as Sex. But I also think a handjob will happen in the Pool since it makes sense storywise after the Bath with kind of a feetrubbing and the park afterwards XD

But we will see. I am not dissaponted and will cancel my patreon if it will not happen xD
I think whatever happens during the Amber/Dylan event will be mirrored in the late night Sophia/Dylan one, since he see's his first pair of boobs in the flesh during the chicken fight if you send him away or he see's them in the changing rooms, I have a feeling he will be touching Amber in the event with her and something very similar if not the same with Sophia at night.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If she keeps up the cover story, Sophia will get rid of Logan at the same time. Elli can no longer introduce Logan to the family without the incest being exposed.
What if Sophia brought Logan home and there having sex and Liam catches them and says
“Honey, what’s going on here?”

Sophia says “ Oh it’s nothing, this is Logan by the way, I’m just tutoring him in sex Ed”
And if he gives me an orgasm (like you never do) I’ll give him an A.
Now either sit down and take notes or get out and shut the door. LOL

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
What if Sophia brought Logan home and there having sex and Liam catches them and says

Sophia says “ Oh it’s nothing, this is Logan by the way, I’m just tutoring him in sex Ed”
Something for FanArt!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

You know... rule 34.1: if you can think about a scenario, it has already been done in the Fan art ;)

Back home after the club

Ladies and boys went at Sophia's and Ellie's house to continue their fun night. They ended up at Sophia's bedroom for some more hot and steamy sex:
1647462526864.png

Unexpetedly, Liam came back home too:
1647462551274.png
Liam: "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?"

1647462576393.png
Sophia: "H-honey, it's not w-what you are th-thinking... W-we are just.... teaching Ellie how to ride....."
Liam: "BUT SHE IS NOT RIDING!......"
And it is also in a Fan Game by leonox lockhear DrDougDoesDOS for which I cannot find the link anymore

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
And it is also in the Fan Game
Wait which fan game. I only know about the Sam and Dylan one

the animation isnt leaked yet? thats shows how much interest people have on that famous animation that took longer than 2 updates
Or maybe the do not just leak it? MAybe he was right when he said tht he wants to block leaks by this higher tier

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
He only tried to avoid leak because he's afraid of the comments about how the animation isn't what is expected/promised. The screenshot of some patrons comments show they are disappointed (no surprise there). If he was so pride about the quality of it, there would be no reason to avoid spreading a preview showing how good he is and how it could justify the delay. Afterall, even if leaked, this is only a preview, nothing more! Trying so hard to avoid showing it say enough.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I don't get it. You have the animation, but are you a patron? if not, who gave you?
A friend? OK, but that friend is a hater or not? :unsure:
Is a hater and patron in the same time? :oops:
Just like you're a believer, lover, and ass-licker...but you don't deign to pay a dime for something you adore. You defend the game and its dev tooth and nail, but you don't mind harming him by uploading his work on a pirate forum against his will. is it a split personality that you also suffer from? :ROFLMAO:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
He only tried to avoid leak because he's afraid of the comments about how the animation isn't what is expected/promised. The screenshot of some patrons comments show they are disappointed (no surprise there). If he was so pride about the quality of it, there would be no reason to avoid spreading a preview showing how good he is and how it could justify the delay. Afterall, even if leaked, this is only a preview, nothing more! Trying so hard to avoid showing it say enough.
No not really he just hate this site especially and think they do not deserve anything. Which I can understand. He knows that it will eventually leak but also that every day it does not get leaked here it is a win for him. So yes there you have it.

The reactions are mixed yes but they are not overly negative as far as I can see. I also had some complains but these are the first of many so I personally think the yare decent to good.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Dev can't animate Sophia while having sex. I don't know what people expected Sophia to jump on Aiden's dick. And now they are very annoyed.After all, dev wants Sophia not to have sex as long as possible

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My guess is that Sophia will let Dylan touch her, pussy?, kiss her boobs, maybe a french.
I'm rather hoping for a joint visual adventure of Dylan and Sophia. By that I mean something voyeuristic and somehow playful but also something close to hardcore sex. What I mean is that Sophia and Dylan experience something through which they both realize that they share similar fetishes. Something that makes them share a secret and trust each other. A situation that leaves them both with sexual excitement and a big grin. An experience that doesn't let Sophia and Dylan cross any great line but awakens a great temptation to try it again.
I know that's a little convoluted but I can't describe it any other way at the moment.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just like you're a believer, lover, and ass-licker...but you don't deign to pay a dime for something you adore. You defend the game and its dev tooth and nail, but you don't mind harming him by uploading his work on a pirate forum against his will. is it a split personality that you also suffer from? :ROFLMAO:
Looks like you're the hero. That's why PietruccioTheHilander doesn't say anything about you.
And you hate yourself because you can't give up your patronage. And you're taking out your hatred here
How's my diagnosis, Doc? :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes