Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I'm rather hoping for a joint visual adventure of Dylan and Sophia. By that I mean something voyeuristic and somehow playful but also something close to hardcore sex. What I mean is that Sophia and Dylan experience something through which they both realize that they share similar fetishes. Something that makes them share a secret and trust each other. A situation that leaves them both with sexual excitement and a big grin. An experience that doesn't let Sophia and Dylan cross any great line but awakens a great temptation to try it again.
I know that's a little convoluted but I can't describe it any other way at the moment.
That's interesting, maybe you could have a dialogue from the scene by Sophia and Dylan, so as it happened in the last task of Aiden in the FanArt thread, maybe someone is excited to render it and in this thread more ideas can be made based on yours.

What kind of fetishes and fantasies do Sophia and Dylan have in common?

rapos

Oct 31, 2018
I don't understand where is the problem ??
Seriously ??
that everyone is to do what they like in the way they like with their money.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Dev can't animate Sophia while having sex. I don't know what people expected Sophia to jump on Aiden's dick. And now they are very annoyed.After all, dev wants Sophia not to have sex as long as possible
I didn't talk about Sophia being or not in the animation. We all know Sophia will not have sex before many playable days/years IRL except the fools who are seeing Sophia everywhere (like with the girl with Logan). And the disappointed patrons comment screenshot I was talking was not about this either. It was just about how unimpressive the preview was.

Reactions: Sadowdark

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm rather hoping for a joint visual adventure of Dylan and Sophia. By that I mean something voyeuristic and somehow playful but also something close to hardcore sex. What I mean is that Sophia and Dylan experience something through which they both realize that they share similar fetishes. Something that makes them share a secret and trust each other. A situation that leaves them both with sexual excitement and a big grin. An experience that doesn't let Sophia and Dylan cross any great line but awakens a great temptation to try it again.
I know that's a little convoluted but I can't describe it any other way at the moment.
It is possible. Sophia has begun to see Dylan as a man, which implies a different kind of relationship, one that can go through a period of hard teasing. We can't rule her out.
But is/will Sophia be sexually attracted to Dylan? or is she just the mother in her.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
We have some intel that Logan &C will come back on Monday, PD 16 , which is, incidentally, the D-Day for the first extra-marital sex scene for Sophia.

So the story with them **should** not be over, if anything this is spicing up the story because somehow, despite what happens in the teaser, they will meet again. How that will play out is open for speculations.

I think there are 2 main possible outcomes after Ellie found out about Logan, hence two main possible storylines, each one with a variety of possible implementation and nuances: Ellies breaks up with him or she tries to "win him back".

1) Ellie actually breaks up with him as probably most people do in that situation. Then the meeting on Monday is "casual", i.e. they casually meet somewhere (e.g. the sauna again, the beach...) and something happens between them, but/and/or it could also involve Sophia.

2) This one is IMO the more probable as it better fits Ellie's character, as it has already beautifully described by Jack Adams .
Under her tough façade she is still an insecure young girl with many questions still running in her head (which is perfectly typical of any teenager). So it won't be a surprise if, instead of doing the mature and rational thing of telling Logan to drop dead, she will question herself, like it were her fault what happened. Teenagers but sometimes adults fall into this trap, and that's where toxic relationships often starts. But I diverge.

We don't know yet why she went to see Logan in the morning, but it is fair to assume that it was to somehow make it up for or at least discuss whatever happened the night before (stranded on the beach etc).
In the same manner and with the same pattern, after pouting etc, she will try to get back with him promising to be more open with her sexuality and so on.
The meeting on Monday, wherever it takes place can then be the moment where something happen between them and/or Sophia gets involved

There is obviously many ways to implement this storyline, with many nuances when it comes to Ellie's way of thinking and behaving. So for that we need to see if and how Dylan contributes to the cause, if he will be involved somehow and so on.
But that's the general idea IMO.

There are other explanations of the teaser that I was wondering about but that I found much weaker if not improbable.
  • I was wondering if Ellie finding out about Logan could depend on previous choices in the Dylan/Ellie path but beside Dylan taking the blame for the cigarette (which is not relevant at all) I could not find anything in particular.
  • just to not leave any stone unturned, it could be a dream sequence (which in part could explain the weird wig-looking hair of the blonde :D ) she had and that upset her a lot. So Dylan comes and they talk about it.
    Again, this one is just to explore all possibilities.

edit: sorry i didn't see your answer Dan5k74 , forgot to refresh...
The wild sex scene I think will be with Logan. The 16th PD will be the Ellie's day, she will have several scenes and the result depends of previous decissions. There will be a Logan, Tyler event and in that day will finish the Ellie Dylan event.
Possibilities:
1.- Sophia is very frightened about Ellie and sacrifices herself with Logan ( a kind of Kong). Ellie is virgin, she doesn't want to tell Logan she is virgin, Logan has a big dong and he is 'wild' in sex. Sophia said she would do everything for Ellie and she is very frightened because Ellie could be even injured. The last shower scene is very important about Ellie actitude and Sophia's fears. In the 16th day there will be a wild long hard hetero scene with an important character, a high moment unexpected (LP words in different messages). The only character in the game who is "wild" in sex is Logan.
2. Sophia and Tyler and Ellie and Logan. I asked LP If Tyler is an important character and LP told he could be.
3. Dylan Ellie, Sophia Tyler. Is the end (with consecuences in future) of the Dylan Ellie path. I think the beggining of deccissions is the 0.160 update. Dylan has 2 ways of behave: sharing o harem. We can see that with Sam, the football team, the hobbos. Dylan probably will have influence in Ellie deccission about Logan.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
did i miss something or did someone post the vid. How can you be dissapointed if you have not even seen it?

And YES you did not post because there was nothing you could SHIT ON. Thats the problem. you only shitpost when someone posts something negative. It is like you are masturbating to it.
You seem pretty emotional about my comments, you should get that checked out. Its just an internet post, try the ignore function maybe.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The wild sex scene I think will be with Logan. The 16th PD will be the Ellie's day, she will have several scenes and the result depends of previous decissions. There will be a Logan, Tyler event and in that day will finish the Ellie Dylan event.
Possibilities:
1.- Sophia is very frightened about Ellie and sacrifices herself with Logan ( a kind of Kong). Ellie is virgin, she doesn't want to tell Logan she is virgin, Logan has a big dong and he is 'wild' in sex. Sophia said she would do everything for Ellie and she is very frightened because Ellie could be even injured. The last shower scene is very important about Ellie actitude and Sophia's fears. In the 16th day there will be a wild long hard hetero scene with an important character, a high moment unexpected (LP words in different messages). The only character in the game who is "wild" in sex is Logan.
2. Sophia and Tyler and Ellie and Logan. I asked LP If Tyler is an important character and LP told he could be.
3. Dylan Ellie, Sophia Tyler. Is the end (with consecuences in future) of the Dylan Ellie path. I think the beggining of deccissions is the 0.160 update. Dylan has 2 ways of behave: sharing o harem. We can see that with Sam, the football team, the hobbos. Dylan probably will have influence in Ellie deccission about Logan.
I think you're right. I was going with Tyler, but Ellie's virginity is an issue.
It requires Ellie to forgive Logan and have sex afterwards. It's mandatory.
I was seeing 2 pairs Ellie/Logan and Sophia/Tyler, Sophia at first standing there to help Ellie if needed, later things get out of hand.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Wait which fan game. I only know about the Sam and Dylan one

Or maybe the do not just leak it? MAybe he was right when he said tht he wants to block leaks by this higher tier
If that video had anything interesting it would have been leaked already. Just like the game got leaked in less than 1 hour on the last update.

Reactions: Toushiro and RCC14
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes