krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.

The game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the bar for quality damn high.

Convincing story, perfect characters, without atomic bombs and a story that builds up slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "preciousnesses" of "Lust & Passion"

* English is not my native language, please excuse the mistakes.

[Edit] Almost one year later....

This game always looks nice but....there is no erotic any more, weird boring story now without any chance of sexual content for the next month... two stars now.

[Edit II, June 2021)

Almost 3 Years later....(holy shit)

Well there is not much left to say.

In the last 3 years many games have been created and finished that are way ahead of this game in terms of graphics, story and fap factor.

It's a shame that you can't assign minus points.
Unlike
Nov 28, 2017 Report

April 2022- Sophia is still Virgin :v

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I never deleted any comment on my site as long as they didn't contain any "inappropriate words" which you shouldn't say on Patreon for a reason you all know about! And if I did that I always messaged these patrons where I told them the reason why I deleted the comment! Since the beginning there have been some cases where patrons asked me why I deleted their comment although I didn't. They just wrote it again. It also happened once or twice to me either that I answered someone but somehow it wasn't posted. So, I don't know the explanation why this happens. If you scroll through the comments of my posts on Patreon you will find a lot of critical comments where people even bash and attack me! Why the hell should I leave all of these comments but delete some where someone is maybe offering help??? That makes no sense!

You really should finally stop with spreading these fake news here cause it really starts getting annoying! Plus stop tearing apart anything I say just because I'm more direct and not hiding myself behind some hypocrite mask!
If certain words are put in messages on his patron page then you do get a message saying 1 or two things.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
I was a patron for a number of years.
Just for you GingerSweetGirl

"Wow his ego is writing checks his body can't cash"

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.

The game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the bar for quality damn high.

Convincing story, perfect characters, without atomic bombs and a story that builds up slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "preciousnesses" of "Lust & Passion"

* English is not my native language, please excuse the mistakes.

[Edit] Almost one year later....

This game always looks nice but....there is no erotic any more, weird boring story now without any chance of sexual content for the next month... two stars now.

[Edit II, June 2021)

Almost 3 Years later....(holy shit)

Well there is not much left to say.

In the last 3 years many games have been created and finished that are way ahead of this game in terms of graphics, story and fap factor.

It's a shame that you can't assign minus points.
Unlike
Nov 28, 2017 Report

April 2022- Sophia is still Virgin :v
"""A Wife and Mother is by far the most erotic game out there.
Game designer "Lust & Passion" sets the standard for quality very high.
Convincing story, perfect characters, no atomic bombs and a story that builds slowly but very well. I'm really looking forward to the other "gems" from "Lust & Passion""""

When I got here, I was already gathering some stones to throw at you, I thought to myself: What is this guy talking about? What game is he talking about? Is he crazy?
Glad I read the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25 and krak0n

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Ok everyone let not forget that this thread got recently clossed, bc of all the hate torwards L&P, so we should keep in mind that, also, there no reason to be agressive or insult him, first bc most of us in here, dont pay for the game, so what i think is if i dont pay for it i dont get the right to critize it, only patreons should and in the case that i would say something it should only be positive criticism, so let remind that next time when we want to adress something about the developer and how he handles the game, i think you dont get the right to called him a god damn milker if his not "milking" you.
L&P i think that you should be more careful on how you adress your patreons, since in some of the comments you do seems a little agresive, and i think you should consult with your patreons (after all they are your sponsors and "producers" of the game) about how some things in the game should proceed, in the first place do the Patreons want animations to be inplemented in the game? Do Patreons consider that the animations are something worth waiting for? if so should it be animation of every "sex" scene even if they are not main characters (As Aiden Jennifer and the other one)? or should it only be about the main characters? or should it only be about those involving Sofia? Are there any suggestion that the Patreon have that could possibly improve the game WITHOUT altering your vision/style, of storytelling? for example something that could speed up the development process
People can criticize anything they want. It is not a privilege granted only to patron supporters. At the same time if someone is a total dick resorting to threats and name calling they are likely to be totally ignored as they risk getting banned.

That being said: Non supporters hold no financial leverage in the matter. If a few of the big boy supporters came to L&P and said something like; "You know... It's great you are adding sex animations now. However, it is a big disappointment that these sex animations involve Jenifer and not Sophia. Sophia has had thousands of speaking lines. Jennifer has barely said a word... Yet Jennifer is the one getting some dick? I'm scaling down / stopping my support because the main attraction is not getting the action. I don't want a relief girl. I want Sophia" it may get through to L&P.

A hundred pirates bitching and moaning to L&P like a baby that isn't getting a bottle doesn't mean anything to him. It doesn't effect his wallet at all.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
People can criticize anything they want. It is not a privilege granted only to patron supporters. At the same time if someone is a total dick resorting to threats and name calling they are likely to be totally ignored as they risk getting banned.

That being said: Non supporters hold no financial leverage in the matter. If a few of the big boy supporters came to L&P and said something like; "You know... It's great you are adding sex animations now. However, it is a big disappointment that these sex animations involve Jenifer and not Sophia. Sophia has had thousands of speaking lines. Jennifer has barely said a word... Yet Jennifer is the one getting some dick? I'm scaling down / stopping my support because the main attraction is not getting the action. I don't want a relief girl. I want Sophia" it may get through to L&P.

A hundred pirates bitching and moaning to L&P like a baby that isn't getting a bottle doesn't mean anything to him. It doesn't effect his wallet at all.
Stockholm syndrome

Mar 6, 2021

From what I understand, not even the supporters have any meaning for him, just a source of income.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
From what I understand, not even the supporters have any meaning for him, just a source of income.
They don't as I was a legend patron and it made no difference to him what my views/concerns where.
He made Dylan the 2nd MC after all the fanfare about playing a female MC and he did not give a shit if people didn't like Dylan as a 2nd M.C because they where wrong in there views about him.
Bennett got canned and no explanation was given as it was just suddenly announced on his patron page.
His view is "when I am right I am right and even when I am wrong I am right"so you can either like or leave.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've only played this once, and it was about a year ago. I really liked the game, but I decided to wait (as I tend to do when it's a slow burn). The fact that people continue to support him financially and continue to comment here shows that L&P must be doing something right.

Mar 6, 2021
They don't as I was a legend patron and it made no difference to him what my views/concerns where.
He made Dylan the 2nd MC after all the fanfare about playing a female MC and he did not give a shit if people didn't like Dylan as a 2nd M.C because they where wrong in there views about him.
Bennett got canned and no explanation was given as it was just suddenly announced on his patron page.
His view is "when I am right I am right and even when I am wrong I am right"so you can either like or leave.
Well that. And to be honest, I don't believe this game will be completed. He himself will get tired of your lies, as they don't stand up, and no one can do anything for a long time, under criticism and more criticism (justified).
No matter how fan and passionate about the game, there will come a time when these people realize that the dev doesn't care about what they think and want.

Mar 6, 2021
I've only played this once, and it was about a year ago. I really liked the game, but I decided to wait (as I tend to do when it's a slow burn). The fact that people continue to support him financially and continue to comment here shows that L&P must be doing something right.
The human being is something incomprehensible.
There are people who like to be used.
Edit: Apparently there are some around here too.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes