GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I went from a big fan to a big disapointed fan in the past month because of his attitude and delays. I'm still a patron this month because I forgot to unsub.. Now I'm just monitoring closely.
You should unsub RIGHT NOW. Yeah, it's too late for April but don't dick around with it and end up paying for May too. This guy doesn't deserve one more dime of your money. There are plenty of cool devs out there that need support, let's reward good behavior and punish bad behavior.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
You should unsub RIGHT NOW. Yeah, it's too late for April but don't dick around with it and end up paying for May too. This guy doesn't deserve one more dime of your money. There are plenty of cool devs out there that need support, let's reward good behavior and punish bad behavior.
Lust caught deleting posts

Patron page went from a chill place to old patrons voicing concerns and the leader deleting posts that don't fit the narrative.
I'm not sure I'll pledge anymore myself..

Hes been doing this for awhile. He did it to me and I dropped his sub for the last time.
I never deleted any comment on my site as long as they didn't contain any "inappropriate words" which you shouldn't say on Patreon for a reason you all know about! And if I did that I always messaged these patrons where I told them the reason why I deleted the comment! Since the beginning there have been some cases where patrons asked me why I deleted their comment although I didn't. They just wrote it again. It also happened once or twice to me either that I answered someone but somehow it wasn't posted. So, I don't know the explanation why this happens. If you scroll through the comments of my posts on Patreon you will find a lot of critical comments where people even bash and attack me! Why the hell should I leave all of these comments but delete some where someone is maybe offering help??? That makes no sense!

You really should finally stop with spreading these fake news here cause it really starts getting annoying! Plus stop tearing apart anything I say just because I'm more direct and not hiding myself behind some hypocrite mask!

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
I never deleted any comment on my site as long as they didn't contain any "inappropriate words" which you shouldn't say on Patreon for a reason you all know about! And if I did that I always messaged these patrons where I told them the reason why I deleted the comment! Since the beginning there have been some cases where patrons asked me why I deleted their comment although I didn't. They just wrote it again. It also happened once or twice to me either that I answered someone but somehow it wasn't posted. So, I don't know the explanation why this happens. If you scroll through the comments of my posts on Patreon you will find a lot of critical comments where people even bash and attack me! Why the hell should I leave all of these comments but delete some where someone is maybe offering help??? That makes no sense!

You really should finally stop with spreading these fake news here cause it really starts getting annoying! Plus stop tearing apart anything I say just because I'm more direct and not hiding myself behind some hypocrite mask!
Wow, but what is clear is that those of us who work with similar issues know that the creation and development time is not similar to what we see in your progress bars and the direct question of why you take so long is never answered? and above all because it took so long to develop animations on characters that in principle no one is interested in. Wouldn't faster development be better for you and your fans?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Always on the defensive, man I don't feel any pleasure seeing L&P crumbling before my eyes, my advice is that he should come clean and said: "Guys I fuck it up with the animations and I also wants to apologize for all the mountain of lies I spread during all this time, I learn my lesson and I will do better"

You see L&P is not that difficult

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
WOW, just when you think things couldn't get more underhanded we get this. This game could be a runaway success, but L&P's behavior and reputation are going to hold it back and eventually result in its abandonment.
L&P is douche what do we expect?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Why am I not surprised that you're here trying to blame some non-existent bug on Patreon for deleting a post that literally exposes your untruths about the time required to make these animations? Kinda funny that a dude who apparently is a professional when it comes to creating animations gets a post deleted that's proving your previous statements to be completely wrong, huh? Someone criticizing or "bashing" you on Patreon won't really damage your reputation. Someone who is exposing questionable methods and untrue statements on the other hand certainly does that, which is exactly why you deleted his comments.

What you're doing has nothing to do with being direct. It's straight up unprofessional and shows what kind of person you are.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I never deleted any comment on my site as long as they didn't contain any "inappropriate words" which you shouldn't say on...
I understand that you prioritize quality over everything else, but if improving quality means more development time, you should compensate hiring more personal, so, the development don't get compromised. The patrons and players want to see the story get finished someday, but the only one who seems to don't care about that is yourself.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Why am I not surprised that you're here trying to blame some non-existent bug on Patreon for deleting a post that literally exposes your untruths about the time required to make these animations? Kinda funny that a dude who apparently is a professional when it comes to creating animations gets a post deleted that's proving your previous statements to be completely wrong, huh?

What you're doing has nothing to do with being direct. It's straight up unprofessional and shows what kind of person you are.
LOL you believe just some random patron without any doubt just because he says he's a pro and that I deleted his comment! Awesome. But someone who's in this business since 4 years and himself is working on it, is lying of course! There are hundreds of critical and harsh posts on my site. Please explain me the logic why I left those there then!

The only lies which are spreaded are yours here!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
LOL you believe just some random patron without any doubt just because he says he's a pro and that I deleted his comment! Awesome. But someone who's in this business since 4 years and himself is working on it, is lying of course! There are hundreds of critical and harsh posts on my site. Please explain me the logic why I left those there then!

I just edited my previous post explaining why you'd do that.

Also, who is your professional animator? Mind sharing that information?

Edit: By the way, I'm not just calling you out on lies for no reason. You might wanna re-read your own Patreon posts and comments from the past 5+ months for a start.

Edit2: The one guy on your Patreon has nothing to do with my opinion on the current situation regarding your animations either. I've been saying it for weeks, and what I'm saying is based off other sources and professional artists creating animations on an even higher level in much less time compared to you and your helper, if the dude even exists.

Last edited:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Always on the defensive, man I don't feel any pleasure seeing L&P crumbling before my eyes, my advice is that he should come clean and said: "Guys I fuck it up with the animations and I also wants to apologize for all the mountain of lies I spread during all this time, I learn my lesson and I will do better"

You see L&P is not that difficult
Please tell me where I lied. All of the tiers promises I fulfilled! The animations were the last ones! And 0.160 I finished within a month! And I told people a couple of times precisely why it took the time it took for 0.155. I've been always honest and direct on my Patreon site and always informed people about things going on. Even about my surgery although it's actually no ones business! If you don't believe my posts, it's your problem! Not mine!

Reinnn

Apr 3, 2022
Please tell me where I lied. All of the tiers promises I fulfilled! The animations were the last ones! And 0.160 I finished within a month! And I told people a couple of times precisely why it took the time it took for 0.155. I've been always honest and direct on my Patreon site and always informed people about things going on. Even about my surgery although it's actually no ones business! If you don't believe my posts, it's your problem! Not mine!
Yeah yeah we get it L&P, I think it's better if you spend your time for the game development instead being here. Time is precious.

I know you always watch this thread in silence but you can't stand it this time. But come on man, we've been through this so many times. Just focus developing the game. TIME IS PRECIOUS

skullpheonix

Apr 10, 2020

At this point, I would definitely believe a random patron than you. And you are earning enough to hire a render farm to render out your animations. It all seems too gimmicky.

deleted3121331

Mar 13, 2022
At this point, I would definitely believe a random patron than you. And you are earning enough to hire a render farm to render out your animations. It all seems too gimmicky.
A render farm won't help him, his computer is able to render the scenes by itself easily. The render farm does not create scenes.

Here, have some jpeg peace vibe.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Wait a second - hang on. When you say "inapproriate words which you shoudlnt't say on Patreon" - I assume you mean the only reason you delete Patreon posts is because they reference AWAM or character relationships directly, which is completely understandable. A clarification would be, um, helpful.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes