palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's hard to say how long the remaining 15% for animations are going to take. Talcum Powder and his graphs are usually pretty accurate, but the progress on animations has been really inconsistent. The way I see it, they could be completed in 5 days, 10 days or even 20 days for all we know. It appears that L&P suddenly increased the pace after his patrons finally started complaining, but there has also been jumps in the progress bar that took 10+ days, so who knows.

What I find irritating is that it's only gotten faster after shit hit the fan on Patreon and F95, which some might consider a positive thing, but I find it pretty weird as this could've been happening WAY earlier in my opinion. I have a theory on why that's the case, which most people here probably already know, so I'm not even going to bring this up right now. Still, I wonder how long the next animation phase is going to take after L&P managed to satisfy his patrons with the new update. Back to snailspeed. Or rather snailspeed in slowmotion, until the angry mob goes on the hunt again.

indubarbie

Nov 17, 2020
Progress Report Ver. 0.160. :D(y)

100% - 100%
100%
- 20%

View attachment 1742113

Progress Report Ver. 0.155. Animations.

Still at 85%
He deliberately slowing down programming and translation so that people wont get mad at slow progress of animations. I think he already completed 0.160 but slowing down percentage bar due to animations

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
That's been my concern, pretty much from the beginning of the bonus storyline and the possible focus being Dylan/Ellie (I still think L&P is trolling the Dylan/Ellie fans, and that it will be Dylan/Christine in the end - and even then, Dylan/Ellie is mutually exclusive with Dylan/Sophia). If Dylan ends up being the one that takes Ellie's v-card, and that gets reported to Patreon as incest, considering that the bonus storyline ends before PD16, that could mean that the game will get abandoned even before the "wild" event.

And so with any significant progress with Dylan and Sophia only after PD16, all the delays have me concerned.
I think L&P knows this, it made me think about why the delays and short updates. He's just milking money.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Patrons has and will always have a wave of footsteps and I donate gently, so the footsteps aren't really that strong. because the ups and downs are influenced by so many factors as the current world-wide situation where there is a nation where many people are beginning or have to eliminate unnecessary costs, which will come when the situation improves again. but even without it there was and always will be ups and downs at pateron, and things like that are also common in other market areas, and give

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
I think after 0.155 animation he will say that his animator need some more time for 0.160 animation and on that time he will work for 0.165 and so he can release 0.155,0.160 with same update .after 0.160 animation will complete he will say my animator need some more time for 0.165 animation on that time he will work on 0.170 .........................

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think after 0.155 animation he will say that his animator need some more time for 0.160 animation and on that time he will work for 0.165 and so he can release 0.155,0.160 with same update .after 0.160 animation will complete he will say my animator need some more time for 0.165 animation on that time he will work on 0.170 .........................
I know we're all paranoid at this point, but there are no animations planned for 0.160 or 0.165, so your fear is unfounded.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm sure version 1.55 and version 1.60 are a content-only update, and he used the excuse "most amazing animations in the world" as an excuse to spend more time scratching his ass.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes