Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Hey, buddy, hate to derail your doctoral thesis but that’s not at all how maths work.

It’s been just about 4.5 months since the last update, and we only know that the animation progress was posted as 40% about six weeks ago. On current pace animations should be done by the end of next week, over that weekend maybe.
I think you've miscalculated. The first time animations 40% was posted was on March 7. Thanks to Lord_Xanatos for posting the progress without fail.

Based on that it hasn't been 6 weeks. At present it is 4 weeks.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
How comes the % are slowing down again or stopped at all?

Didn't the programming&translation worked out faster in the previous updates?

Looks more like mid-to-end of Apil to me. :unsure: With the end of April theres again the monthly patreon charge, why its then more like early May :(

Still hope it speeds up :geek:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
How comes the % are slowing down again or stopped at all?

Didn't the programming&translation worked out faster in the previous updates?

Looks more like mid-to-end of Apil to me. :unsure: With the end of April theres again the monthly patreon charge, why its then more like early May :(

Still hope it speeds up :geek:
Okay, what i about say isn't concrete verified info, because I'm feeling lazy to actually verify it

But what i noticed is that if on a given day none of the ( PS,CS, RS ) move, the very next day or the day after animations move.

Ofcourse it could just be a day off today for him or what is also very likely is based on that pattern is that the art matching part must be in process. Which I believe is L&P's department. So if he is working on that we don't see any movement elsewhere. Or maybe it's not art matching but some other part of the animation process that he concerns himself with.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I think you've miscalculated. The first time animations 40% was posted was on March 7. Thanks to Lord_Xanatos for posting the progress without fail.

Based on that it hasn't been 6 weeks. At present it is 4 weeks.
I was going off my ever receding memory. Thanks for the correction. Having actually checked it, my tracker puts animations complete sometime between April 9-11.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes