pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
I just wish all the non-game moaning and ranting would go to the off-topic thread so those of us who are interested in the game don't have to wade through so much crap all the time.
Even if you want to exclusively talk about the game there's not much left to say anyway at this point. Everything has been pretty much discussed to death. And with updates getting smaller for longer wait, there will be less things to talk about.

For me personally I got bored of seeing the same discussions of "who do you think will get to fuck Sophia first?" knowing full well that is something that will only happen in at least 6/7 years down the road, if ever. Seems pointless too.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even if you want to exclusively talk about the game there's not much left to say anyway at this point. Everything has been pretty much discussed to death. And with updates getting smaller for longer wait, there will be less things to talk about.

For me personally I got bored of seeing the same discussions of "who do you think will get to fuck Sophia first?" knowing full well that is something that will only happen in at least 6/7 years down the road, if ever. Seems pointless too.
Right, and that's why there's not much to be heard from the people who have been discussing the content of the game at the moment. Because it's actually possible to talk a topic to death and there are people who notice this and then end the discussion when there is nothing new to say or a new idea about the content of the game can be presented.

Reinnn

Apr 3, 2022

Lol you are right. This upcoming update is the first part of PD 13 update.

Update probably comes out twice a year. And there's 17 PD more before we reach 30 Playable day. So

cutenancy

Jan 4, 2021
Something like this can be called amazing animation.
I can't argue with that. But don't you agree that the concept is important? The artist can impart an emotional energy to animation, expecially sexually charged images. Artists deserve to be appreciated. I am just a novice observer here, not an artist. Please don't be annoyed if my posts are naive (i.e, "lame").

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Right, and that's why there's not much to be heard from the people who have been discussing the content of the game at the moment. Because it's actually possible to talk a topic to death and there are people who notice this and then end the discussion when there is nothing new to say or a new idea about the content of the game can be presented.
If we want to bring back the story at the center of the village for 5 min ;), I can repost what I wrote on the other thread when the last teaser ("at the diner") was published, I believe this thread was still closed.
Not much novelty though, because they are, as usual, speculations for the remaining part of the PD.

1649109165920.png
At least we are getting some hints about how the events in the evening will probably play out.
In the evening after a Dylan event with Sophia we have 3 mutually exclusive Dylan's events with Sophia, Emma and Christine+Ellie:

Afternoon:
Sophia/Sam
Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening:
Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 OR Dylan/Ellie/Christine OR Dylan/Emma

So the meeting at the diner to cheer up Ellie could be where they plan an evening out together.
Emma's event is probably a sort of first date, study night it's more difficult being a Friday evening. But for that there is no info at the moment. Probably there will be a short phone call/texting or Dylan will tell e.g. the girls that she met her at school and they are planning something in the evening.

The visit to the hairdresser (Marie/Claire) **could** be related to these two possibilities (i.e. preparing for the events) even if I tend to believe it will be more Sophia going for a hair change (probably another poll? let's hope for the best this time! :D) with Dylan hanging out with her (and probably to meet Marie if the yoga event didn't happen).

It's clear that at some point there will be a choice to be made for Dylan. Already this scene at the diner *could* be optional, e.g. he chooses not to join them preventing the evening events. Or the 3 choices will be presented right after the first Sophia/Dylan event so the player has all the information.
In any case there will be either an explicit decision or the decision will be based on choices made during the day.

Apr 1, 2022
Everything will be divided into before and after, this animation has changed many through a teaser, this is a sacred thing, they say so today, and through updates and viewing animations, their vector perception of this reality will change

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
dammit now i want Ellie/christine action in the future :ROFLMAO: .
We haven't even seen Christine's heart-shaped pubes yet.

EDIT: I still think a bonus scene with Ellie and her cheerleaders fooling around would be hotter than Coach Sophia. Hell, even better than the bonus scene we're getting with Aiden, Andre and Jennifer

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
If I am not mistaking last time I check almost 4 days ago he had more than 2k patreons now 1.6k
the end of the month usually causes a drop in patrons for everyone, as payments are processed and those payments failing cause the corresponding patrons to be reduced. it'll boost back up once he finally drops the update.

Reactions: keisezr
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes