Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
If he did that, there's an honest to god chance we wouldn't get an update this year. That doesn't qualify as "..wait a little longer". We would be further delayed months at minimum.
It can happen but what I'm saying is that if I have to wait 4+ months for an update I hope it has a decent amount of content, right now we've been waiting this long just to get the morning and a tiny fraction of the noon, that's unacceptable, in 2020 we received the entire PD11 plus the entire morning of the PD12, now two years later we will be lucky if PD13 is completed in two years.

Reactions: uniformless

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
PD14 will have an Ellie event and the museum date with Patricia. PD15 is the whole day at the horse ranch with Patricia (and Zoe), and then on PD16 we'll get a day with "several" Ellie events, and the most events with her in a day. Jules returns, and apparently Logan and Tyler. Plus the "wild" event, so a lot to look forward to.

We just need to get through PD13.
Oh....well ok....i will be back to this game in a year or so i guess...

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It can happen but what I'm saying is that if I have to wait 4+ months for an update I hope it has a decent amount of content, right now we've been waiting this long just to get the morning and a tiny fraction of the noon, that's unacceptable, in 2020 we received the entire PD11 plus the entire morning of the PD12, now two years later we will be lucky if PD13 is completed in two years.
I hear you, and of course I agree, but the ship has sailed. L&P has no interest in improving development time and delivering more content.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Really he said that? i mean it would make sense, Sofia and Ellie already had a relation, Sophia's and Dylan relation its about to bloom, just like Dylan's and Ellie, it would be more weird to me that it doesnt happens
His words not mine, trust me, I would love to see that happen but his no was final.

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
Well this is very interesting, the so famous animation that has dragged the development progress is actually a bonus scene that is not part of Aiden's 4th task, a bonus was supposed to represent a good thing, but this one has caused absolute chaos

Morning:
Update 1
: The entire morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)

the next time L&P says something about a bonus event my legs will start to tremble

This may sound crazy but I think L&P should continue working and combine the entire morning and the entire noon into one update like in the old days and repeat the same process with the afternoon and the evening

Noon:
Update 2
: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day

Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

This new delivering format he put in motion has failed we are way behind schedule (more like ultra behind) so it won't make any difference to wait a little longer, back in 2020 we used to wait 7 months to receive half of a PD, why not embrace it one more time?
At this rate, update 4 will be release at 2023 , update 8 will be release at 2024 and we will never gonna see another playable day because this will be long abandoned at 2025.

Reactions: McZoy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Has L&P and any point indicated if theres might be a threesome between Sophia Ellie and Dylan?
I don't believe he's said for certain there will be Dylan/Ellie, let alone Dylan/Ellie/Sophia. The most anyone has ever said has only been along the lines of "You just hate Dylan. Dylan/Ellie is gonna happen, just you wait". The closest to anything official was L&P's response that Dylan and Ellie weren't related, so it wasn't incest.

Reactions: xxxorro

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
Ok, so Patreon has very vague rules on incest. Somewhat what L&P is doing is not incest? just fiddling around that area. But what happens when it comes to actual sex and he gets reported?. I have seen quite a few developers get banned from developing incest games.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, so Patreon has very vague rules on incest. Somewhat what L&P is doing is not incest? just fiddling around that area. But what happens when it comes to actual sex and he gets reported?. I have seen quite a few developers get banned from developing incest games.
That's been my concern, pretty much from the beginning of the bonus storyline and the possible focus being Dylan/Ellie (I still think L&P is trolling the Dylan/Ellie fans, and that it will be Dylan/Christine in the end - and even then, Dylan/Ellie is mutually exclusive with Dylan/Sophia). If Dylan ends up being the one that takes Ellie's v-card, and that gets reported to Patreon as incest, considering that the bonus storyline ends before PD16, that could mean that the game will get abandoned even before the "wild" event.

And so with any significant progress with Dylan and Sophia only after PD16, all the delays really has me concerned.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
What surprises me about the users in this thread is that knowing that L&P lies all the time about the update time and everything related to it and they know that it is milking the game and therefore the game is going to be abandoned later late in 2024-2025. Still keep posting about L&P and the concerns and future scenarios in the game that are never going to show up because L&P is going to abandon it sooner.

It's just amazing. The best thing users could do is to not come back to this thread and leave the game, but they're still here. It's like a trauma, anger at L&P or maybe a drug-like effect that really makes them come here.

Either because L&P is a master in psychology and knows how to manipulate his patreons such as the practice of narcissistic psychopaths with gaslighting and here in the forum those who realize his manipulation still have them hooked through anger or maybe he just does it unintentionally, but he's got them all addicted in a good way or a bad way.

In the end he gets what he wants: to earn a good amount of money.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
What surprises me about the users in this thread is that knowing that L&P lies all the time about the update time and everything related to it and they know that it is milking the game and therefore the game is going to be abandoned later late in 2024-2025. Still keep posting about L&P and the concerns and future scenarios in the game that are never going to show up because L&P is going to abandon it sooner.

It's just amazing. The best thing users could do is to not come back to this thread and leave the game, but they're still here. It's like a trauma, anger at L&P or maybe a drug-like effect that really makes them come here.

Either because L&P is a master in psychology and knows how to manipulate his patreons such as the practice of narcissistic psychopaths with gaslighting and here in the forum those who realize his manipulation still have them hooked through anger or maybe he just does it unintentionally, but he's got them all addicted in a good way or a bad way.

In the end he gets what he wants: to earn a good amount of money.
I don't care about the game, I just love reading this thread. It's not kind but I love how people are still expecting a change.
The guy earns thousands of dollars every month by doing nothing or by posting one or two pictures every two month. Why would he change anything ? People are happy to give him money. Let them be. The guy is not a mastermind or a psychopath, he's just an average politician : he's selling a dream.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
I don't care about the game, I just love reading this thread. It's not kind but I love how people are still expecting a change.
The guy earns thousands of dollars every month by doing nothing or by posting one or two pictures every two month. Why would he change anything ? People are happy to give him money. Let them be. The guy is not a mastermind or a psychopath, he's just an average politician : he's selling a dream.
The average politician tend to be psychopaths or narcissists people

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

Why does he need to be so familiar with the new program?

He needs to know the program, has the assets and the rendering machine but somehow it's some unknown developer who does not want any recognition for his work that is doing the animations?
And then Lust deletes posts calling out the fact this should not take 4 months to do 4 animations?

Something isn't right.
This whole story with the unknown developer has always seemed unbelievable to me. It is much more likely that L&P simply wanted to learn Blender and took the time to do so. The whole thing just leads to the fact that he makes even less progress (with the game story) than that was already the case. It's just sad how little L&P understands about project management (especially reliable goal setting). The whole project is slowly becoming a task whose completion he will have to pass on to future generations. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes