DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
How far will sophia go in the sex ed class?
______________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________

Am pretty sure the side jobs are dead routes along with the janitor route, Bennett, Aiden and etc...

But even if the tutoring route is being continued the developer totally blew it on two levels with the tutoring side job. First, if I recall (been so damn long ago and not wanting to replay it) Sophia was going to wear lingerie; how that is/was going to advance the boys studies on sex...? That one is beyond me. If the developer stuck with function and demonstration, maybe that plot would have worked.

Second, in the last tutoring scene Sophia was on the phone with her boss and the boys got handsy with her. Now if that attention had corrupted Sophia to weaken her morality to put the question into play--maybe that would work as a plausible plot point. So all in all, it's best to just forget that route never existed.

The old folks home route is horribly flawed from the git go. At most the attention would have appealed to Sophia, the specifics of two fossils having a chance with Sophia--- Umm NO! She can get the attention young men/boys...simple biology being another (what do two ancients have to offer Sophia?) And there is the plot itself that fails. Its two old guys making advances on Sophia and Sophia getting corrupted from it... not a doable plot. Now if Sophia was mentally defective and takes pleasure in getting a rise out of two has-bends that works--but then it totally shoots down Sophia's whole character in any other part of the story

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
______________________________+++++++++++++____________________________________________

Am pretty sure the side jobs are dead routes along with the janitor route, Bennett, Aiden and etc...

But even if the tutoring route is being continued the developer totally blew it on two levels with the tutoring side job. First, if I recall (been so damn long ago and not wanting to replay it) Sophia was going to wear lingerie; how that is/was going to advance the boys studies on sex...? That one is beyond me. If the developer stuck with function and demonstration, maybe that plot would have worked.

Second, in the last tutoring scene Sophia was on the phone with her boss and the boys got handsy with her. Now if that attention had corrupted Sophia to weaken her morality to put the question into play--maybe that would work as a plausible plot point. So all in all, it's best to just forget that route never existed.

The old folks home route is horribly flawed from the git go. At most the attention would have appealed to Sophia, the specifics of two fossils having a chance with Sophia--- Umm NO! She can get the attention young men/boys...simple biology being another (what do two ancients have to offer Sophia?) And there is the plot itself that fails. Its two old guys making advances on Sophia and Sophia getting corrupted from it... not a doable plot. Now if Sophia was mentally defective and takes pleasure in getting a rise out of two has-bends that works--but then it totally shoots down Sophia's whole character in any other part of the story
I’m usually cool with shota stories in stuff like this, but I’m not really a fan of the tutoring subplot because it makes Sophia look like a moron.

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
Why would it involve Dylan? Sophia is the one we're here to see. She's the one as advertised as the MC.
That was in response to someone saying that Sophia will give in to Dylan's advances in this update. LP began this game on right note by advertising Sophia as the MC but then he also introduced Dylan as the other MC. Dylan's choices affect the game so isn't he a MC also?

Mlff

Mar 31, 2023
Since sophia has touched the young men, they will now request to explore the woman's area which sophia will allow.. all boys will explore Sophia's pussy fingering her, Sophia will bite her lip to this.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes