animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Guys out of topic what's happening to me whatever i do I can't sleep at all today its already 5:21am ..
Have this problem all of the time. Solution is simple. Head to the drug store, buy the 5 Hour Energy. Pour the contents into the sink and then drink the empty void. This will reduce your alertness by 5 hours and make you tired enough to sleep.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
The more I check this thread the more I understand the milking L&P has been mastering.
AWAM fans and patreons are in a Stockholm Syndrome.. the more they get slapped and abused the more they are attracted to it :ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2022
I dont even understand why depressed schmucks like you even are writing comments like this???? Make a game yourself instead od whining and complaining like a little beeaatch!!!! You dont like it?? Get the fuuuuuck out and stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm your estrogen, simp. But I must to say, you're a mighty white knight.

vanessasky1

Jun 1, 2020
I dont even understand why depressed schmucks like you even are writing comments like this???? Make a game yourself instead od whining and complaining like a little beeaatch!!!! You dont like it?? Get the fuuuuuck out and stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think u milked by him:D:D:D:D and maybe this your fetish desires from him... have fun... this is why u depressing like a ..... hmm or maybe u lawyer of him or whatelse... gotta go! lots of devs have lots of updates and i wanna play all.... booo

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes