大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
SPOILER ALERT!

Official walkthrough

0.160 New Content

Day 20 (Fri.) (Playable Day 13/30!)

(Morning)

Literature class:

If Sophia fulfilled the previous task (art class), Aiden and André will talk to her outside in front of the
class. Aiden will ask Sophia to remove her bra in front of them. If Sophia accepted Aiden’s breast groper
during the art class, she has the option to do it and get Filthy +1. Or she changes in the bathroom
and gets Good Wife +1

Sophia’s 4th task will be to show the class her pantyhose plus showing a male student her nude breasts
and let him touch them. Again only if Sophia accepted Aiden’s breast groper during the art class, she
will have the choice to do the tasks or not. She will get Filthy +1 for showing her pantyhose and
Filthy +2 for showing a student (Zac in this case) her breasts and let him touch them. Otherwise, she
gets Good Wife +1 and Good Wife +2.

If Sophia fulfilled the 4th task, Aiden will tell her to come to their hangout place later.
School break:

Sophia has the choice to follow Aiden, André and Jennifer. She will find out something very interesting
about Aiden’s and Jennifer’s relationship. She has got the option to either interfere or let the guys have
their way with Jennifer. If Sophia interferes: She will have the option to ask Don Morello (in case she
amused his brother fully in jail) to help Jennifer as well. This will lead to a secret event later.
After class:

Sophia will talk to Zac in case she fulfilled Aiden’s 4th task.

Sophia will talk to Emma in case Emma tutored her son the other day.
At the end, if Sophia amused Don Morello’s brother fully in jail, she will have the option to ask him for
help with Aiden. Fearing the consequences.

(Noon)
Dylan cheers Ellie up (takes place only if Dylan took the blame the other day!):
Ellie will tell Dylan that her boyfriend cheated on her. Ellie can decide either to forgive her boyfriend or
listen to Dylan and dump him.
If Ellie dumps him, Dylan will cheer her up and the siblings grow closer.
Ellie, Christin and Dylan in the diner (only if Ellie didn’t forgive Logan!):
First, they will just chat. Dylan will have 3 possibilities to make a joke and make Christine laugh. If he
did everything right with her the other day and amused her with his humor, Christine will invite him to
her party in the evening, but only if he can get some booze.
Then Tyler and his buddies will hit on Ellie. If Dylan learns self-defense, he will have the option to pretend
to be his sister’s boyfriend. And at the end he can decide to either kiss his sister or put his arm around
her. If he kisses his siters, she won’t be very amused about that.
Thank you for sharing. This update seems to have something to look forward to. I can't wait to download the game.

• Haha
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
i saw all of your previous posts in here, and all you do is hate, if you dont like being here, why are you still here?
At some point people like you need to realize that no one cares about your opinion we are just waiting for someone to drop the game so we can make ours. Not reading some 50 yrs old dude who still lives in his mom's basement. So piece of advice move on maybe you will have a life
Hey L&P, calm your tits plz. the guy is just sharing his opinion about the update. you're still not going to sue him for that, right? :ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
i saw all of your previous posts in here, and all you do is hate, if you dont like being here, why are you still here?
At some point people like you need to realize that no one cares about your opinion we are just waiting for someone to drop the game so we can make ours. Not reading some 50 yrs old dude who still lives in his mom's basement. So piece of advice move on maybe you will have a life
If you can't handle criticism, don't read it or use the ignore function. Most people here aren't exactly happy with the development of this project, and people are free to give their opinions and thoughts on the situation. If you're happy with a project that's gonna take another 40 years (at best) until completion, fine. The dude who's complaining is a high-tier patron, but even those are at some point fed up with all the crap. That's pretty telling if you ask me.

Mar 14, 2022
it looks like you care enough to write that and got so triggered you had to offend me

you do you

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hey L&P, calm your tits plz. the guy is just sharing his opinion about the update. you're still not going to sue him for that, right? :ROFLMAO:
That is probably not L&P plus he is right. A lot of people are just waiting for a leak, and the other dude was just trolling and trying to start drama (Which he kinda did having the other dude bring up moms basement).

Is everyone happy with the progress of the game? No...
Are there legitimate reasons to complain? Yes...
Still are people eagerly waiting for the update? Yes...

People just want the fucking update already... It was supposed to be here a LONG TIME AGO!

Reinnn

Apr 3, 2022
That is probably not L&P plus he is right. A lot of people are just waiting for a leak, and the other dude was just trolling and trying to start drama (Which he kinda did having the other dude bring up moms basement).

Is everyone happy with the progress of the game? No...
Are there legitimate reasons to complain? Yes...
Still are people eagerly waiting for the update? Yes...

People just want the fucking update already... It was supposed to be here a LONG TIME AGO!
XD "Moms Basement insult" Man, people still use that to insult another person huh hahaha. PATHETIC

Reactions: palmtrees89

Landon123

Oct 9, 2017
no, terrible

jennifer scene is bad and skippable once you've seen the first 10 seconds, 4th task is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
morellos scene is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not even worth the download

congrats to zach
I’m 100% with you on this update. Jennifer scene was forgettable. Absolutely not worth losing 2 months of progress over. 4th task is rehash and promises that won’t be fulfilled for years to come. Will gladly remove my pledge and stop following. I was worried this update would be the beginning of the end but it is the end. No way someone as talented as L&P can justify the amount of time he spent for this update. It even felt rushed. Her tits looked wonky as hell as well lmao.
Coming from a guy who can’t afford $40 to download his own copy. Keyboard warrior at its finest

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well of course he has the right to give his opinion. Like i have the right to give mine on him too. and i'm gonna stop right here. Not interested in wasting any time
Except that half your post was simply offending, which has barely anything to do with having an opinion. Calling someone a 50 year old basement dweller living under mommy's roof isn't an opinion. So yeah, I wouldn't waste more time with this nonsense either if I were you.

Reactions: oldshoe and Reinnn
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes