Mar 14, 2022
I’m 100% with you on this update. Jennifer scene was forgettable. Absolutely not worth losing 2 months of progress over. 4th task is rehash and promises for a

Coming from a guy who can’t afford $40 to download his own copy. Keyboard warrior at its finest
he suposedly had 4 months of work on those animations for people to skip and forget about them then did 4 renders per day.

milking at its finest, this is a 3 month job according to him, should have ended 0.155 in end of january and then took 1 month for 0.160 (which is terrible) The remaining month and half was all lost time on things we don't care and that don't get the story to advance

0.160 is absolutely atrocious, dylan as a main character in an event again with christine and ellie, for what?

AWAM should be renamed to ADKM
A Dev Keeps Milking

Mar 14, 2022
That is probably not L&P plus he is right. A lot of people are just waiting for a leak, and the other dude was just trolling and trying to start drama (Which he kinda did having the other dude bring up moms basement).

Is everyone happy with the progress of the game? No...
Are there legitimate reasons to complain? Yes...
Still are people eagerly waiting for the update? Yes...

People just want the fucking update already... It was supposed to be here a LONG TIME AGO!
I am giving my review of the update, which I paid for and played.
How is that trolling? I now understand why you got banned from other threads by administration directly.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
he is milking again this game is not going to stay many years as he just want money I can guarantee it from my adult gaming experience.
either he will losse lots of patreon or something else.

Reactions: JayceIV

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I was the first to post a review and everyone else since has been confirming it true.

Pay for it if you want it so bad.
1) This is a piracy site.

2) Most people can't afford to just drop $38.50 on a game because most people are poor.

3) Saying you got it prior to a leak and then not leaking it is a dick move. That doesn't impress anyone around here.

4) Even if you don't leak it... It will leak anyways within a few hours by someone else.

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
1) This is a piracy site.

2) Most people can't afford to just drop $38.50 on a game because most people are poor.

3) Saying you got it prior to a leak and then not leaking it is a dick move. That doesn't impress anyone around here.

4) Even if you don't leak it... It will leak anyways within a few hours by someone else.
becouse there are some guys who understand everyone like this game but dont have money, couse of that we call them hero

Derekjay699

Sep 18, 2021
I’m 100% with you on this update. Jennifer scene was forgettable. Absolutely not worth losing 2 months of progress over. 4th task is rehash and promises that won’t be fulfilled for years to come. Will gladly remove my pledge and stop following. I was worried this update would be the beginning of the end but it is the end. No way someone as talented as L&P can justify the amount of time he spent for this update. It even felt rushed. Her tits looked wonky as hell as well lmao.

Coming from a guy who can’t afford $40 to download his own copy. Keyboard warrior at its finest
I've been following this thread since before .150 and i have to say if this truly is the update than thats sad for people who pay. Total Rip Off. SCAM artist litterally. i bet this guy does an hour of work 3 days a week. im not stupid, nothing that shitty takes that long. but hey i dont pay so technically i cant complain. Leave the animation out of Visual novels. NOBODY wanted them. L&P acts likes if he gives anybody a NUT then they will leave him like a cheap hooker at a motel. When in reality people like the story but they will bail if you dont give them a new NUT every few months. or atleast 6 months. Serious insecurity issues.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
As always the quality of the renders is wonderful, based on how L&P develops its history one can foresee part of the update, in my case I knew that it would not be very good in terms of content but it has its high points and also a lot to analyze

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this update had been released last month, time vs. content, it would have worked but 4 months and two weeks for this is very, very alarming.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
First of all, many of you need to be banned here for not using spoiler tags, giving false information about the update, trolling and lying. Second from the entire drama happening here I understood that the full version of the game is no released or at least no one here played still, but somehow people got option on the entire update already.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes