herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Can we all just finally admit that this is the best looking game with absolutely nothing going on? I mean, it has been 3 years since this started and it feels emptier than a hot air balloon. No, strike that. A deflated hot air balloon.

There used to be a point where I had extremely high hopes for this. Looked forward to every update. Actually had to play each one at least three different times just to explore all the possible routes.

But now, it feels like any "future update" is just a promise to keep people hanging on, hoping for something new and exciting to happen, just to go 'oh yeah, just a few good looking images with text tossed in here and there, but no real signs of doing anything".

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think a beginner can do that or he must be a genius. And judging by his interactions with people. I very much doubt it :LOL:
Daz to Blender add on works very well for just about everything except characters, diffeomorphic is better for that and the latest version is much easier to work with from when I tried it a couple of years ago.

manipulating the rig in blender is actually not hard, it’s just a lot lot lot of tedious work, something L&P is known for.

he’s already demonstrated a great understanding of lighting, camera settings, and so on.

he doesn’t have any job other than this (that we know of) so I’m not so sure someone with his 4-5 years of Daz experience and his technical understanding of digital imagery puts this achievement outside the realm of possibility.

But above all of this I don’t believe for a minute he let anyone have access to his characters.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I personally do not believe an animator was hired to do the animations. I do believe that L&P could learn what’s needed to create those animations in Blender in a couple of months. That’s part (most?) of the reason I’m not completely down on them. It’s R&D and pretty encouraging results for a first attempt.

If he was going to add animations he had to start somewhere, and I think there is some wisdom in choosing side characters like Jennifer and Andre. He is getting a lot of feedback, and if he has the patience to wade through it all, I think he will glean some useful information. For example, I’ve not read a single comment that identifies technical problems with clipping, the lighting, the resolution, the detail, the poses, the movements, or the facial expressions. I guess one comment about Aiden’s scrotum.
I think so too. He could have added an animation of Sophia pulling her skirt up, kneeling down, walking into the classroom with the camera showing off her curves in a sexy way or whatever. But no, he's chosen to create only animations of characters barely anyone cares about to test the waters.

If he was going to add animations he had to start somewhere
This is also the wording L&P had been using whenever he described the process of creating these animations after his patrons started expressing their frustration about the delays several times. That's not how you talk about this when there's a professional creating 'em for you. Atleast in my opinion.

akirome

May 16, 2017
Update??? If this is update it should be called v0.151! Don't get me wrong, I'm playing this game for free and I'm loving it. That being said I really don't understand why is this "update" published at the first place, it doesn't even cover one full day of game play. What will next update look like ... Sofia will go to school toilet to take a dump and have a smoke while watching how 2 spiders fornicate with a fly in the corner of the wall ... I mean come on!!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There is actual sex scenes on the good wife route with Sophia. She has sex with Liam multiple times. Hottest scene (in my opinion) is the sex in the office. So it's worth a playthrough at least just to unlock the sex scenes.
Yeah, I used to see people complaining about no sex with Sophia and I would always remind people there is. The only problem is, Liam is a selfish lover and most of the time Sophia doesn't get off (in fact, I don't think she EVER gets off with Liam).

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Didn't work for me but based on your 40 sec video, guess I'm not missing out on much lol
That was mainly the lesbian route. The good wife route will give you the same results. But if you do the filthy wife route where you give in to Aiden's demands, then there is more content. In fact, that's all this update is, is the Aiden blackmail line.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
I loaded up my saves from Part 1 into Part 2 by following the guide. All was good. The game started.

I proceeded to click through exactly six renders and ten sentences of text before "To be Continued" appeared to stare me down menacingly. The game ended.

Is this intentional, or did something go wrong? I assume I'm just on a route that didn't get any content. (Going for as pure lesbian as I can.)

MSea007

Jun 10, 2019
Sorry, Can someone explain what did happen? we played v.15 (about 6 GB) before, and now something has been released around 860 MB and I think it's much smaller than the previous versions? Did I miss anything?

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
I loaded up my saves from Part 1 into Part 2 by following the guide. All was good. The game started.

I proceeded to click through exactly six renders and ten sentences of text before "To be Continued" appeared to stare me down menacingly. The game ended.

Is this intentional, or did something go wrong? I assume I'm just on a route that didn't get any content. (Going for as pure lesbian as I can.)
Actually it's funny, the whole patch and starting the game took more time than the playing the update.

abdulladoo

Jun 23, 2020
I'm receving the line "permission denied" when trying to exe in linux/ubuntu. Does somebody knows how to make it run ?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think so too. He could have added an animation of Sophia pulling her skirt up, kneeling down, walking into the classroom with the camera showing off her curves in a sexy way or whatever. But no, he's chosen to create only animations of characters barely anyone cares about to test the waters.

This is also the wording L&P had been using whenever he described the process of creating these animations after his patrons started expressing their frustration about the delays several times. That's not how you talk about this when there's a professional creating 'em for you. Atleast in my opinion.
It would have made some sense to have a variety of animations, not just sex. I really don't want to complain about sex considering how little this game has, but from a standpoint of project management and developing skills, it would have been cool to see a bit more variety. Probably the most erotic part of the update was Sophia hiking up her skirt. A video related to that part of the update would have been cool.

However, I have absolutely zero problem with him using Jen and Andre. To me that makes total sense to start with third tier characters, in fact I think it's a good strategy to build anticipation for the future.

But as always the problem is that the "future" is dictated by his development cycle, and it's measured in years. If we knew that something sexy with Ellie or Patricia was coming soon I think there'd be a lot more leeway granted to L&P. But this sex scene is likely to be the only animated sex scene for a year or two (I'm assuming a sex scene with Liam will happen at some point, I'm not even considering any other lover). So not only is the wait going to be extremely long, but these animations further delayed those future sex scenes from happening. It's a really bad cycle to get in, and it leaves little room to give L&P the benefit of the doubt.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I must say the animations were fantastic. BUT, the dev has simply wasted a lot of time on the SIDE STORY LINE(3Some Scene). He could have spend more time on the Main story line. The Aiden Task 3 was really good. Besides that Elli and Dylan Story line was just simply boring. Anyways will meet again in next 3 months hoping to see more of Sophia. Cheers!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its just shocking to me that there are not alternate paths that take you to the content. Like with Don Morello, something else should have happened to get you the option to do something with him again. Like for example if you send Dylan to boarding school, no more Aiden, thus no more Morello. Now if those conditions are met the husband does some dumb shit that forces them back to Morello, which the same implication being presented.

Im just spitballing here but there should be alternate ways to get to the content. Like the lesbian path has no content here, and same with the good wife path right?

If you're on the Ellie/Patricia route, or the Sam route, or the GW route, those 6 renders are it. I wouldn't have even minded that much if there was a render of Ellie in the shower with Sophia for those of us on the Ellie route. I'm beginning to think Ellie missing her shower with Mom is the real reason Ellie was grumpy during the bonus storyline, and nothing to do with Logan at all. Tried to speak to Christine about it (since it was her idea in the first place), but Dylan was there.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sorry, Can someone explain what did happen? we played v.15 (about 6 GB) before, and now something has been released around 860 MB and I think it's much smaller than the previous versions? Did I miss anything?
Good lord did you miss a lot.

Here's the long and short of it- v.150 was the final version of Part 1 of AWAM. Part 2 was just released and is the 860mb update you're seeing.

Here's what you need to do. Start with the OP, you'll find some links there. You need to redownload v.150 because it has been modified to include a save prompt at the end. Once you finish Part 1, instead of seeing "to be continued" you'll be prompted to save. Once you save, you can fire up Part 2, select "Start new game", and it should find the save file automatically.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes