Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He will check for her phone to see if she’s recording might even strip search her to see if she’s wearing a wire. I think she should secretly bring Patricia who is waiting in the car with her desert eagle and if Sophia doesn’t come out in 15 minutes, Patricia’s coming in!
If you went to see Morello then I think that maybe Sophia will turn up before Morello's men arrive just to see Aiden crash and burn

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I don't know about you guys but for me, after allll this time (i mean years since the beginning) mostly spending an entire update to introduce the first and best full sex (and animated) scene with a stranger and new character seems a HUGE waste of time. I believe most people get invested in the characters and their relations over time in these games and when devs decide to have a sex scene with say a random prostitute that never shows up again...to me it's worth zero, I just skip it.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
wait wait, let me get this straight. This entire part 2 has 2 scenes only, both of them being dedicated to the blackmail path?
Incorrect. The update has 5 scenes, 3 of which are dedicated to the blackmail path, 2 of which are dedicated to the Dylan/Christine/Ellie storyline
Well that's not entirely true. If you send Dylan away rather than be blackmailed, then there is no Dylan/Christine/Ellie storyline.
So the 2 are very much linked to the blackmail path.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is a playable day
As opposed to just a normal day. On day 4 there was a time jump of a week, while Liam went on a business trip and the house got renovated. So the afternoon of Playable Day 4 is also Day 11. So while we just started Day 20, it's only Playable day 13 of content.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No mention of dressing was mentioned but will Aiden turn up alone?
It just reminded me of these: that Sophia needs to dress sexy to meet Aiden. To find out about the next assignment. As you can see, I thought wrongly.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I checked - next update will be in Dylan/boatding school path. But I don't see Aiden 5-th task in L&P guide, so maybe it will be include if we don't send Dylan away...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If you went to see Morello then I think that maybe Sophia will turn up before Morello's men arrive just to see Aiden crash and burn
Yeah, that might happen, but if you choose no you don’t want to get morello involved and owe him another favor, then she’s meeting Aiden to continue the “tasks” and with no backup and if she doesn’t want a gang rape, better have Patricia or Carl close by

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I checked - next update will be in Dylan/boatding school path. But I don't see Aiden 5-th task in L&P guide, so maybe it will be include if we don't send Dylan away...
If you send Dylan away then the tasks will stop and you will have the pool party event instead.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, that might happen, but if you choose no you don’t want to get morello involved and owe him another favor, then she’s meeting Aiden to continue the “tasks” and with no backup and if she doesn’t want a gang rape, better have Patricia or Carl close by
After the Andre/Aiden/Jen event I would put nothing past L&P and he can put as much spin on it as he wants as I would still clash this as rape

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks for the apk version

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes