Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Could anyone post his final save if he didn't see the Ellie/Dylan in Part 2 although Logan was Ellie's boyfriend in Part 1 please?

Jul 1, 2021
Ye kya bawasir bana diya hai pahle se jhatu speed wala update krta hai kanchodwa devloper. Sorry my English is bad . English is not my native language chutiye f95zone
क्रोम वेब स्टोर में Google अनुवाद नामक एक एक्सटेंशन है जो आपके हिंदी से अंग्रेजी / अंग्रेजी से हिंदी अनुवाद में आपकी सहायता कर सकता है।
krom veb stor mein googlai anuvaad naamak ek eksatenshan hai jo aapake hindee se angrejee / angrejee se hindee anuvaad mein aapakee sahaayata kar sakata hai.

Chrome Web Store has an extension called Google Translate that can help you with your Hindi to English / English to Hindi translation.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In the fourth sentence of Aiden, we can say that Sophia completes several more tasks in one go. Show your panties to the whole class can be completed as task 5.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the fourth sentence of Aiden, we can say that Sophia completes several more tasks in one go. Show your panties to the whole class can be completed as task 5.
Also we are learning what the next task is on the same day and not over the phone just for a change

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, easy win for Sophia. Get a recorder, call the police to have their for backup. Record what Aiden is saying, also when she meets with his gang. WIN.

But nooooo...
He will check for her phone to see if she’s recording might even strip search her to see if she’s wearing a wire. I think she should secretly bring Patricia who is waiting in the car with her desert eagle and if Sophia doesn’t come out in 15 minutes, Patricia’s coming in!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
what if Morelo n Aiden team up :KappaPride:
Far fetched
Morello knows of Aiden's uncle as he has put some of Morello's people behind bars maybe even including his brother.
The one way that this could work is if Morello and the uncle strike a deal to get Larry out of prison early but then Morello is supposed to be a man of honor

Reactions: Jagadeesh
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes