hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I play the Ellie/Patricia route, so I don't have a save for that event. Or any of the others in this update. I'm just going from how others have described the events in the update, and paying attention to the spoilers that have come out so far.
I play the Aiden route. We should trade bc I didnt see any Ellie content pretty much at all

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So no Sophia x Ellie or Sophia lesbian scene planned for the next 10 updates ?

Pretty sad news for me, but at least author know where he want to go !
So all of that looks good but there's clearly another Aiden event imminent in the next update which isnt on the calendar

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So no Sophia x Ellie or Sophia lesbian scene planned for the next 10 updates ?

Pretty sad news for me, but at least author know where he want to go !
At least 10 updates. Without an event list for PD14, we don't know. But, thankfully, provided the game is still in production, on PD14 we'll get both an Ellie and Patricia event. Then most if not all of PD15 with Patricia. Then Ellie day on PD16 and the return of Little Precious Jules.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Have to say this latest task from Aiden was a huge let down. And you would think by now rumors would be spreading around the school about her by now, since this is the second time she has shown her underwear to the class.
train wreck comes to mind

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Alyssa doesn't really have a route, since you need to be doing Aiden's tasks to get her content. She has lesbian scenes, sure, but the need to play the tasks kinda rules it out as lesbian route.

You're also neglecting Patricia.
Not anymore you don't

Reactions: wynlard

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Unexpected Shota and now Rape... ? Man... I knew this game wasn't going to be the Little House on the Prairie at some point, but it's becoming darker and not in the good way. Everyone following Aiden's route now perfectly knows S**t is going to get real sooner or later and in a disgusting way. That rape scene, IMHO, is a foreshadow of a future event - mark my Words.

I dropped several games here because of " rape ". I just hate that and if that Jen event disturbed me so much, I'll obviously drop AWAM if the MC is involved. That's just not my thing and is a total turn off for me. When I started this adventure in 2017, I knew there would be a lot of build-up, cheating, dark things coming up later, but not like this. Anyway, again sorry for my bad english. Hope you guys got my point.

And oh, as always, I'll end with " This game will never be completed with the current development pace ". Peace out.
Nothing is canceled here because of shown rape. Watch a game like "Lisa" or "Point of no Return" and you'll know what I mean.

• Sad
Reactions: Kakato

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
BTW .160 update was great. The ONLY thing that didnt make sense was Sophia getting "cute" at the end to meet Aiden. This may become the norm though now that we're in Part 2.

Obviously it was a shorter update which is undesirable and I attribute that to the animation (which turned out great btw). Said animation combined with the short update suggests L&P is working alone and not with an animator. The single greatest impediment to game completion is rate of progression and task overload yet L&P is adding duties in the form of animations.

Another staff member is NEEDED whether its animations, programming, renders, script writing, whatever. The game cannot be completed unless L&P has an opportunity to REDUCE his workload.

Hoping for the best but great start to Part 2

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nothing is canceled here because of shown rape. Watch a game like "Lisa" or "Point of no Return" and you'll know what I mean.
I know those games. And trust me, if you search deeper in F95 index, you'll come across some forgotten abandoned games that are even worse than those two.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think it's a big mistake to have too many stories going on in this game. Aiden got too much screen time as if he's a main villain, while in reality he's only an optional character that could be completely bypassed and ignored.

With so many branches, a game that is literally titled a Wife and a Mother ended up having so many scenes that aren't about the wife/mother. The Jennifer scene in this latest update is just so jarring and felt incredibly out of place. Minor characters are minor for a good reason, that they have small part so that the main character(s) could grow more. This game already has Sophia with like 50 other characters to deal with, then we also have Ellie and Dylan with their own scenes too. We really don't need scenes that don't include at least Sophia, Ellie, or Dylan.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes