m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Potentially 5 scenes. Aiden's 4th task, then the bonus event rape scene, then the Morello event, bonus storyline Part 1, which I believe is Ellie finding out Logan is a scumbag (which we knew already), then Part 2 with Dylan, Christine and Ellie at the diner
Could you share your save file with bonus rape event scene plz

Reactions: menatv

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, easy win for Sophia. Get a recorder, call the police to have their for backup. Record what Aiden is saying, also when she meets with his gang. WIN.

But nooooo...
It's funny and silly for me when Sophia takes Aiden and Andre's phone and they politely give her back. Really, no one is gonna be recording Sophia anymore. Sophia is very smart, but not all of the class have phones yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could you share your save file with bonus rape event scene plz
I play the Ellie/Patricia route, so I don't have a save for that event. Or any of the others in this update. I'm just going from how others have described the events in the update, and paying attention to the spoilers that have come out so far.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you . Yes loading. I waited like 30 minutes each time and not Woking ( app is installed but not working).
then you have to check logcat or the Ren'Py logs for hints. maybe you run out of free space during the init phase while assets are being extracted.

chai75

Jul 20, 2020
please tell me how too run part 2 all steps please :(
u can find it here:
How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2

Basic steps are as follows:
1. Download patch in here:

2. Unrar the folder "game" and overwrite the folder "game" of version 0.150

3. Run the game (v.0.150 - play it quickly from the beginning or use a saved save file for a quick one).
At the end of game there will be a finalsave game warning box.
The system will create a "[your_save_name].txt" file in the folder "finalaves" (v.0.150 - Part I).
(Or you can also try using my file "Finalsave.txt" in the attachment)

4. Copy this "[your_save_name].txt" file into "finalsaves" folder of version 0.160 (Part II)
5. Run the game (v.0.160).
- Click on "Load", then select: "Manage Final Saves" in the left corner.
-> A "your_save_name" will appear. Select it and click "Generate file".
6. "Start" launches the game, select the text that appears: "awam1_[your_save_name].txt".

Done.
P/s: Sr my Eng is bad ^^

Reactions: Budokai

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I just saw that a new update just dropped and from what I am reading on the threads is that there is not much content.
To get the new update to work is requiring a Degree in Coding, and you waited how long for the update to begin with.

Sounds like a real shit show, now I am reminded why I stopped playing this game a year ago.

Anzz

Jan 24, 2018
Mac doesn't have the last version of the PART 1. How are you supposed to generate final save file??

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Unexpected Shota and now Rape... ? Man... I knew this game wasn't going to be the Little House on the Prairie at some point, but it's becoming darker and not in the good way. Everyone following Aiden's route now perfectly knows S**t is going to get real sooner or later and in a disgusting way. That rape scene, IMHO, is a foreshadow of a future event - mark my Words.

I dropped several games here because of " rape ". I just hate that and if that Jen event disturbed me so much, I'll obviously drop AWAM if the MC is involved. That's just not my thing and is a total turn off for me. When I started this adventure in 2017, I knew there would be a lot of build-up, cheating, dark things coming up later, but not like this. Anyway, again sorry for my bad english. Hope you guys got my point.

And oh, as always, I'll end with " This game will never be completed with the current development pace ". Peace out.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I play the Ellie/Patricia route, so I don't have a save for that event. Or any of the others in this update. I'm just going from how others have described the events in the update, and paying attention to the spoilers that have come out so far.
I play the Aiden route. We should trade bc I didnt see any Ellie content pretty much at all

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
So no Sophia x Ellie or Sophia lesbian scene planned for the next 10 updates ?

Pretty sad news for me, but at least author know where he want to go !
So all of that looks good but there's clearly another Aiden event imminent in the next update which isnt on the calendar

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes