elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,
I am trying to find how to get the scene with Dylan in the tub in the house? Not the one where he is jerking off in the shower but the one after that. It keeps telling me "I missed an important event with Dylan the day before".

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Hello,
I am trying to find how to get the scene with Dylan in the tub in the house? Not the one where he is jerking off in the shower but the one after that. It keeps telling me "I missed an important event with Dylan the day before".
U are asking questions from the biblical times.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Good point.
I think sophia enjoys being blackmailed like jennifer enjoyed the threesome. Why do i say that? Because it feels like it's a way for both to let their barriers down and fullfill some fantasies while thinking at the same time that they have been forced to do so. So they don't feel guilty about it. I don't know but that's my opinion
This can only come from a person who lacks any empathy. If you were to write that Sophia actually experiences pleasure in aspects of the individual tasks, you would have my unqualified approval. But she is afraid of every day at school, feels uncomfortable and hates her blackmailer.
And Jennifer - she refuses to have sex with Andre, she doesn't agree to the threesome. Only when Aiden reminds her of her brother - does she allow Andre to penetrate her. When Aiden comes along, he doesn't even ask. Jennifer doesn't break down any barriers here - she's just being used. The facial expression Jennifer has on after Aiden has sprayed her in the face is actually not to be misunderstood. Where they see here that Jennifer enjoyed the threesome is left to their imagination.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
all criticism and jokes aside, it took sophia 5 years time to even kiss some else other than his husband. How much time will it take to go all the way in. I am scared to even do the math
Lots of people like it that way. The ultimate buildup which gets you the climax.

aliasad

Sep 13, 2021
hi, I just downloaded the second part. and I put 1-4 LT1.save into my final saves folder, but nothing happened. when i start the game it still says that no valid final save from AWAM part 1. can anybody help me please? thanks

Juidas

May 14, 2019
all criticism and jokes aside, it took sophia 5 years time to even kiss some else other than his husband. How much time will it take to go all the way in. I am scared to even do the math
Her husband has just said they should have sex with other people, possibility things might speed up

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hi, I just downloaded the second part. and I put 1-4 LT1.save into my final saves folder, but nothing happened. when i start the game it still says that no valid final save from AWAM part 1. can anybody help me please? thanks
Here

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes