hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It will not Dylan as that is what the Dylan fans are waiting for and the longer he holds off the better for him and the same could be said for Sam as well.
We are only one task 5 and I would be very surprised if has sex with Sophia this early.
By sex I mean full penetration and not a sex act(foreplay)
A sex act could happen to wet the fans appetite but full sex no
If our view of the sexual activity between Sophia and Dylan remains limited to penetration only I completely agree with her opinion.
But when it comes to sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan then it is already clear that this will happen much faster. Dylan becomes involved in his mother's extramarital sexual activities very early on. Either as a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage. In either case, he becomes a co-conspirator. Especially if you don't follow the cuckold route for Dylan, to me this means hot sexual interaction between Sophia and Dylan. If Dylan doesn't participate in the event directly, however, he could take on the task of pushing the situation even further. And Sophia goes wild, Dylan protects her and is "rewarded" for it.
The way the woman looks, she's more of a force of nature anyway, and when unleashed, there's no stopping her. Dylan could be the one who first channels and encourages her appetite (like Aiden) but then also (quite voluntarily) goes under the wheels.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
btw Christine is so fucking hot :love: can't wait for their pajama party scene, maybe Dylan can finally get some :LOL: poor bastard...
btw the girl has a handsome BF, i don't know what she sees in Dylan :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe he cheating her, or he have a small dick, or he loves another person, or he wants open relationship, or he`s gay

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If our view of the sexual activity between Sophia and Dylan remains limited to penetration only I completely agree with her opinion.
But when it comes to sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan then it is already clear that this will happen much faster. Dylan becomes involved in his mother's extramarital sexual activities very early on. Either as a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage. In either case, he becomes a co-conspirator. Especially if you don't follow the cuckold route for Dylan, to me this means hot sexual interaction between Sophia and Dylan. If Dylan doesn't participate in the event directly, however, he could take on the task of pushing the situation even further. And Sophia goes wild, Dylan protects her and is "rewarded" for it.
The way the woman looks, she's more of a force of nature anyway, and when unleashed, there's no stopping her. Dylan could be the one who first channels and encourages her appetite (like Aiden) but then also (quite voluntarily) goes under the wheels.
I agree that Dylan will/could become a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage but this opens up all sorts of questions.
When this happens The player will probably get a choice whether to partake(share) or watch his mother with other people as you have said Dylan sets up his mother for encounters.My concern really is whether or not Liam could be in someway involved, either Dylan watching secretly or the hubby watching but not being able to do anything,far fetched yea maybe.
Sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan cannot just be limited to penetration only but I think that that is a long way off yet and foreplay will happen soon as Sam/Nat/Ellie/Zac/Julia have all started on the touching stage so it is only a matter of time before Dylan hits that stage as well and since Sam/Sophia next encounter is supposed to hot it could happen with Dylan in the next couple of updates.

Most people on here have a strong dislike for Liam.

Last edited:

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Riiight...0.161 huh? So i`m waiting "SUPER ANIMATIONS QUALITY" which slow down the hall development on next 3 months

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yes but don't forget, when the kids ask "Has son fucked mother yet", all they care about is penetrative sex. They don't understand eroticism or foreplay.

If we assume L&P's comments in Nov 2021 remain correct, we have two in-game days until first lesbian sex and three in-game days until first hetero sex, (which may well take two-three years or more in real life before updates released). And his closing comment from that post was:
"Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!"
All from Apollodore 's Information & Guide on page 1 of thread.

So we should start seeing Sophia directly involved in sexual acts start to happen over the rest of Friday and Saturday, to build up to the fun packed Sunday / Monday / Tuesday.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes but don't forget, when the kids ask "Has son fucked mother yet", all they care about is penetrative sex. They don't understand eroticism or foreplay.

If we assume L&P's comments in Nov 2021 remain correct, we have two in-game days until first lesbian sex and three in-game days until first hetero sex, (which may well take two-three years or more in real life before updates released). And his closing comment from that post was:
"Which of course means that any other sexual practices will happen in betweewn as well!"
All from Apollodore 's Information & Guide on page 1 of thread.

So we should start seeing Sophia directly involved in sexual acts start to happen over the rest of Friday and Saturday, to build up to the fun packed Sunday / Monday / Tuesday.
Don't forget that at the same day(PD 16) there will be 1 lesbian sex scene and 2 hetero sex scenes.The problem is that he is using the words with important chracter and not Sophia.

Reactions: Leldorin

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think, 0.161 Aiden meeting. This is a small event, probably within 70-80 or 100 -113 renders. And may be released in the first week of May.
If that was the case he would release it together with 0.165.
No point to make a separate release for around 100 renders.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree that Dylan will/could become a secret/tolerated silent spectator or as a welcome spectator/co-actor and instigator/protector in the sexual activities outside of marriage but this opens up all sorts of questions.
When this happens The player will probably get a choice whether to partake(share) or watch his mother with other people as you have said Dylan sets up his mother for encounters.My concern really is whether or not Liam could be in someway involved, either Dylan watching secretly or the hubby watching but not being able to do anything,far fetched yea maybe.
Sexual moments between Sophia and Dylan cannot just be limited to penetration only but I think that that is a long way off yet and foreplay will happen soon as Sam/Nat/Ellie/Zac/Julia have all started on the touching stage so it is only a matter of time before Dylan hits that stage as well and since Sam/Sophia next encounter is supposed to hot it could happen with Dylan in the next couple of updates.

Most people on here have a strong dislike for Liam.
I agree with you but. We cannot forget that there is the proposal of the couple Cathy and Andy about changing partners. Maybe this is the first sexual scene that Sophia will have with other characters, I hope so. But if it's with another character, it's just as good, the important thing is to have sex scenes as soon as possible.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with you but. We cannot forget that there is the proposal of the couple Cathy and Andy about changing partners. Maybe this is the first sexual scene that Sophia will have with other characters, I hope so. But if it's with another character, it's just as good, the important thing is to have sex scenes as soon as possible.
We have no date as to when the Cathy/Andy event will happen,it could be a couple of in game days(years in real life,and a lot of events will happen before that

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We have no date as to when the Cathy/Andy event will happen,it could be a couple of in game days(years in real life,and a lot of events will happen before that
Ah yes I understand What a pity it will take a while but there are also several interesting routes that are already appearing a And thank you for clarifying.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
All updates can be very short, depending on your previous choices.

Try every path, option, side :cool:
View attachment 1763928

To all, don't hesitate to report to me a mistake... ;)

PS In my post, I explained how to get the 'pool chicken fight' event (three methods : 1. during the game / 2. final save file / 3. 0x52 universal renpy mod)
This will probably come in handy to lot of people as I don't think many people sent Dylan away

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If that is one one of the promised 2 hetero sex scenes for PD 16,the dev will have to face a hurricane more devastating than Katrina.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes