Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The next update is called "Meeting Aiden". So, it seems that Dylan/Amber will be another update.
So there's a delay in the making of the v.165 caused by Aiden. By my count that's Aiden 3, Dylan 2, and depending on if you think it counts or not, Sam 1.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So there's a delay in the making of the v.165 caused by Aiden.
It seems that. There's kind of a confusion because apparently L&P added an event that was not scheduled at the beginning https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-160-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619

I think you wrote this wrong Apollodore

Next version 0.161
"Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!"

To meet Aiden, Dylan can't go to boarding school. So those are two different events and updates.

Next version 0.161
"Meeting Aiden"

According to L&P's patreon.
1650258539658.png

Last edited:
Reactions: truerty and Bane71

Looser12n12

Apr 16, 2021
Sophia can't remove her bra infront of Aiden but in gallery replay she is removing in front of him how can I able to do that scence?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone help me here?

I've created a Final Save from Part 1, started the Part 2 and imported the FinalSave.

Apparently the game only makes her get out of bed, dress for school, arrives and talks with the principal and the kids, finishes her class and then says "to be continued"

Is it normal?
Yeah me too.

It's... bad.

Reactions: dav121
Oct 21, 2021
:oops: I just started a new game with my "Lesbian Only" route save and the game was so short, I burst out laughing and I just had to make a video clip of it and show you. Trust me, you won't be watching this very long! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is a 40 second video! LMFAO
View attachment 1755759
:oops: I just started a new game with my "Lesbian Only" route save and the game was so short, I burst out laughing and I just had to make a video clip of it and show you. Trust me, you won't be watching this very long! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is a 40 second video! LMFAO
View attachment 1755759
Hehehe, I only care for the lesbian route, so this is exactly what I got out of this update...

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No I don't think so
You have the option to undress in front of them only if in the 3rd task she lets Aiden grope her breast (day19_Sophia_accepts_Ares_breast_groper = True). Then to make the choice you need filthy > good as usual.

This variable is used to keep track the fact that Aiden reveals her that the model was him.
Normally, before the bra option you also have a discussion between the two alone (without André) about what happened in the 3rd task, which depends on that variable as well.
In replay mode it is set to True by default.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Sophia can't remove her bra infront of Aiden but in gallery replay she is removing in front of him how can I able to do that scence?
at 3'th Aiden task you must access to touch Sophia tit

day19_Sophia_accepts_Ares_breast_groper = true
filthy > good_wife

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
I see Sophia going insane in the next update having sex with three guys and one woman in many nasty ways and then I wake up and realize I am back in this long wait from hell. Could she at least have a dream about having sex with someone besides her husband?
Yes, I think she had one with Larry when she was visiting him in prison! yes, as you said ... "in her dream"
screenshot5684.png

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes