Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'll take advantage of it since you're talking... with whom Sophia will have her first sexual act With another character other than her husband. I still have my doubts but I'll stick with the route that Sophia gives sex classes to boys Simon Philip Jacob I think it's more possible for her to have sex with one of the three first or "correcting" make a threesome with the three brothers lol if that happens it will be a very hot scene.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
There is no way it can be Bennett. The deadline for his ultimatum isn't until PD24, so the first opportunity for him to fuck Sophia will be then. And Sophia already has an out by going to the school board. So the ultimatum isn't as strong as Bennett thinks it is.

Except why would Aiden know who Sam is? They go to different schools.
Sorry - typing when tired. Meant Zac, not Sam. My mistake.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry - typing when tired. Meant Zac, not Sam. My mistake.
She does have a soft spot for both of them, and they are pretty much the same character. But yeah, if Aiden notices Sophia having a soft spot for Zac, since without Emma he's the top student, I could easily see Aiden trying to take advantage of that. Unless Evelyn is a nerd as well.

Curious that it appears Aiden specifically stated it had to be a male student, but then I've said for a while now that even the Antonio event is aimed at straight audiences

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She does have a soft spot for both of them, and they are pretty much the same character. But yeah, if Aiden notices Sophia having a soft spot for Zac, since without Emma he's the top student, I could easily see Aiden trying to take advantage of that. Unless Evelyn is a nerd as well.

Curious that it appears Aiden specifically stated it had to be a male student, but then I've said for a while now that even the Antonio event is aimed at straight audiences
It has been a while since I played the path where it is revealed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i think the next task Aiden will make Sophia where a butt plug in class (preferably remote control) but i doubt it, she will also have to wear see through panties or no panties to flash Aiden that she is wearing it, he will also want her to rub her ass against a students hand or arm. Anyway just wanted to let you all know the new update of scandal is out, its not on the main update page yet but you can click on my scandal sig below to get there and download. It even has an ode to this game in latest update, the daughter is showing the mom this game to push her towards lesbian tendencies and also wants her mom to start cheating on her dad who neglects her needs.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
i think the next task Aiden will make Sophia where a butt plug in class (preferably remote control) but i doubt it, she will also have to wear see through panties or no panties to flash Aiden that she is wearing it, he will also want her to rub her ass against a students hand or arm. Anyway just wanted to let you all know the new update of scandal is out, its not on the main update page yet but you can click on my scandal sig below to get there and download. It even has an ode to this game in latest update, the daughter is showing the mom this game to push her towards lesbian tendencies and also wants her mom to start cheating on her dad who neglects her needs.
Hmm... great point I also think it's very likely that this will happen even if it would be a very hot scene she with an anal plug or no panties also works very well. # More risqué daring scenes and at the end a wild sex scene is what everyone is waiting for.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
nice detail you can said no to aiden and ask for help Morello.
You can do Aiden's task and still ask Morello for help as long as you went far enough with Larry and if you stop the rape of Jen you can also aske Morello to help Jen as well.

Reactions: Ass Fan

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I see Sophia going insane in the next update having sex with three guys and one woman in many nasty ways and then I wake up and realize I am back in this long wait from hell. Could she at least have a dream about having sex with someone besides her husband?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see Sophia going insane in the next update having sex with three guys and one woman in many nasty ways and then I wake up and realize I am back in this long wait from hell. Could she at least have a dream about having sex with someone besides her husband?
It's currently noon of PD13 so any dreams as such would have to wait until the end of the day. But there's a lot to anticipate for on PD14. For example, last Ellie event she killed herself to orgasm in front of Sophia, so I am hoping that next shower Ellie will convince Sophia to jill herself to orgasm

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes