Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What if L&P is trying to please with the next upload 0.161 so it includes a new episode of meeting with Aiden where he could for example make a new fashion show with the sexy clothes that she could wear during the next class at school. What if things get hot and for example he jerks off during her show forcing her to watch him and turning her on. We don't know if she still wears the stockings she had in school that belongs to this complete set...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buddy, as you can see, Sophia is wondering what to wear, because she probably won't go dressed like that, because she looks like pajamas to sleep on.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can someone please help?

In the WT for the latest update it say that after class, "if Sophia amused Don Morello’s brother fully in jail, she will have the option to ask him for help with Aiden. Fearing the consequences."

Well, I did that event with the brother fully but I don't get the option to ask for Don Morello's help. It just jumps straight to the Ellie/Dylan event.

Am I missing something here? Is there something else that triggers it? I really need to know how to trigger Sophia asking Don Morello for help.
Maybe you got rid of blackmail earlier?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For AWAM we use to wait months to get multiple days per update, which was fine to me.

You wait a couple months and you play a couple days. Then it changed to a day per update and we waited around the same time per update. Again, not that bad, you get a fair amount of content per update.

As the years have gone by the amount of content only decreased. Later it became a third of the day per update, each update was broken into MORNING, AFTERNOON, and EVENING. We still waited just as many months, if not more, to get a 1/3 of a day. This is when it started getting annoying to me. As a whole days worth of content was now a full year in the real world. At that pace it became clear that we would be looking at 8-12 years to finish this game.

People complained about wanting faster updates and the developers answer was to make the wait times just as long but break down each 1/3 of the day into several smaller updates. At our current pace, 2022 might just be the MORNING. We can look forward to the AFTERNOON in 2023 and possibly start the EVENING mid 2024. The time line for game completion is now 20-25 years
:FacePalm:
You are in some mistake.
We never got more than 1 playable day in 1 update with the exception of the first release.
But all other things you said are sadly truth.

Reactions: Saloomian

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
My save only makes her get out of bed, dress for school, arrives and talks with the principal and the kids and then says "to be continued"
Is it normal?

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone please help?

In the WT for the latest update it say that after class, "if Sophia amused Don Morello’s brother fully in jail, she will have the option to ask him for help with Aiden. Fearing the consequences."

Well, I did that event with the brother fully but I don't get the option to ask for Don Morello's help. It just jumps straight to the Ellie/Dylan event.

Am I missing something here? Is there something else that triggers it? I really need to know how to trigger Sophia asking Don Morello for help.
OK, I think I've solved it.

Was looking at the variables and noticed that "day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden" is set to "False".

Then when I looked in the WT for this it says, "If Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 3rd task, she will think about asking Don Morello for help with her tormentor student."

Now, I did fulfill it but not fully because I didn't let the male model grope Sophia, so perhaps if I let it go all the way then maybe this will work.

Will now check to see.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It will not Dylan as that is what the Dylan fans are waiting for and the longer he holds off the better for him and the same could be said for Sam as well.
We are only one task 5 and I would be very surprised if has sex with Sophia this early.
By sex I mean full penetration and not a sex act(foreplay)
A sex act could happen to wet the fans appetite but full sex no
We know we are not going to get hetero sex (presumed penetrative sex but who know given L&P's liberties with descriptions) for another three in game days, so at least another three years probably in real time.

I agree that sex with Dylan won't happen until late on in game, as IMO he won't want to to lose all of his horny patreons that only want to see Mother-Son sex.

We should (hopefully) be very close to sexual acts though.....

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
the problem is zac route and sam route is so similar with son's friend, romantic relationship, cute teenage boy materials. If someone here had to choose between this two boys, sam must come first. And i believe zac route is a sub route in aiden route. As you could see from 4th task, aiden always wants humiliate sophia by ordering her make out with others and zac is her favorite.
I wonder if Aiden know that already? If Aiden knows that Sophia has a soft spot for Sam, could he use it to accelerate Sophia's corruption by giving her an option that she will, at least in part enjoy. And once Sophia starts enjoying them, even though tasks themselves might be getting closer and closer to sex, it becomes harder and harder for her to say no.

It's a challenging narrow story path to tread - keep Sophia still resistant to Aiden whilst her increasingly enjoying the tasks.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
OK, I think I've solved it.

Was looking at the variables and noticed that "day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden" is set to "False".

Then when I looked in the WT for this it says, "If Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 3rd task, she will think about asking Don Morello for help with her tormentor student."

Now, I did fulfill it but not fully because I didn't let the male model grope Sophia, so perhaps if I let it go all the way then maybe this will work.

Will now check to see.
Nope, still didn't work.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO DO FOR SOPHIA TO CALL DON MORELLO?!!!!!

I've done all of Aiden's tasks fully now, I did the whole brother Morello event, WHAT AM I MISSING?!!!!!!

KomsBoult

Apr 17, 2022
Can someone help me here?

I've created a Final Save from Part 1, started the Part 2 and imported the FinalSave.

Apparently the game only makes her get out of bed, dress for school, arrives and talks with the principal and the kids, finishes her class and then says "to be continued"

Is it normal?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
A few brief thoughts:
1) Lots of interesting pivot points in this latest update, which I would rate as short but dense. In fact, in just a few lines of script for the second part of the game (2693 lines to be precise) the player is already required to make choices relevant to the continuation of the plot (proportionally many more than in other updates that are more voluminous in terms of script):
screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png
2) The choice of the musical theme of the main menu is beautiful and goes well with the new image chosen to open the game menu.
3) As for Sophia's outfit choice to go meet Aiden, I think it's simply in line with the initial purpose of Aiden's proposed tasks before the so-called Dylan-twist was removed: to get Sophia back to wearing sexy and provocative clothes as she did when she hadn't yet entered (according to her son) a mid-life crisis. Now that we have arrived at the dawn of the fifth task (out of 12 planned) some effect on Sophia's behaviour will have to be seen! Sophia is back to feeling sexy and no longer feels embarrassed to show her figure, least of all to the person responsible for her change (although she hates him for it with all her might).
4) The fact that the next update to be released is titled 0.161 already indicates to me that it is a completion of the previous update and that, even if it is not initially planned as indicated in the post of November 23, 2021 (the last updates were named with an increase of 5 thousandths: 0.150, 0.155, 0.160), it will still be of relevant importance for the continuation of the story. This "special edition" in fact will concern exclusively the meeting with Aiden following the choices made during the last update and, although it should not be particularly substantial from the number of renders point of view, I think it will be very heavy as far as the further developments of the game plot are concerned. Will we get to see the effect of Don Morello's henchmen on Aiden and his gang yet? How will Sophia's possible involvement in the events between Andre, Aiden and his girlfriend affect this intervention? Will it also affect the assignment of the next task? What will the fifth task be? All these questions will probably be answered in the next update.
I conclude by wishing a Happy Easter to all Catholics and Protestants in this thread.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Nope, still didn't work.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO DO FOR SOPHIA TO CALL DON MORELLO?!!!!!

I've done all of Aiden's tasks fully now, I did the whole brother Morello event, WHAT AM I MISSING?!!!!!!
You need all filthy actions in prison (8/9 filthy actions or 9/9)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Buddy, as you can see, Sophia is wondering what to wear, because she probably won't go dressed like that, because she looks like pajamas to sleep on.
I think in next cringe update Sophia will show her twins to Aiden. The cloth that she wearing hints on this. Top easy lowering down and as i can see Sophia didn`t wear bra. It will be not boobs-show, but Aiden maybe will convince her to quick flash breasts. Also Sophia can do it because she slaps Andre in front of class and he wants that Sophia feels his embarassment. Anyway i think that she wear this top not just like that

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Meeting Aiden?!! WTF is this?? Did L&P changed the events?? the 3rd update wasn't supposed to be Dylan come back from boarding school?? Now we have to wait 8 weeks to receive another update and suprise, is Aiden the beta cuckold fuck face all over again.
Couldn't be happier. Time for L&P to start doing wtf he wants. Ya'll tryna micromanage a fool

Anyhow, hopefully we get a gangbang. Or maybe they make Sophia masturbate in front of them

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes