Oct 22, 2021
I think at this point he should just give us a sex scene with ellie and other side chicks. if he wants to hype sex with sophia its ok but no need to hype these other side chicks. no one cares about them the amount of hype he created for jennifer was of no use i dont want him in future to again create hype for sex with ellie or patricia or any other side chick, even point and click sex scenes are ok for these side chicks.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I dunno ... it's a boarding school route update, so not on the Sophia/Dylan route. Last one of those we had was Dylan/Emma, and that came in at (from memory) 35 renders. So I don't think we'll get the delays we did like the last update.

The next update I see with any complications may be the salon event, since there are already 3 different branches with Marie - those who did the Alyssa event so Dylan didn't meet Marie, those where Dylan is a moron so Marie doesn't like him, and those where Marie likes him. But I suspect they'll all coalesce into Marie liking him by the end of the update, so I don't think it will be too bad.
now we have to wait and see how long he takes this time off. i think about 3 weeks. so end of april beginning end 1 week in may.

• Haha
Reactions: Lukereds

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
take your trolling ass to off topic. your account is a throwaway clearly. name tells all as well as previous comments
Umm what??? How is this trolling and how is this off topic? If you dont like the renders and storyline then simply move to another game. Is that too difficult for you? And dude, name calling? what are u six?

Reactions: roro and Ass Fan

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Noon:
Update 2 (0.160)
: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon:
Update 5
: Sophia/Sam
Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening:
Update 7
: Sophia/Dylan Part 1
Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2
Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine
Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest

so does it mean that PER update will be many months in between each ? wtf L&P
yes, it will definitely be months before the next update.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Morning:
Update 1 (0.155)
: The entire morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon:
Update 2 (0.160)
: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
Update 3 : Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not! Meeting Aiden
so most of the players wont get anything in the next update. We will have to wait for update 4 or update 5 to get some content

Reactions: ShanaPan

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
What if L&P is trying to please with the next upload 0.161 so it includes a new episode of meeting with Aiden where he could for example make a new fashion show with the sexy clothes that she could wear during the next class at school. What if things get hot and for example he jerks off during her show forcing her to watch him and turning her on. We don't know if she still wears the stockings she had in school that belongs to this complete set...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 20, 2022
Consider various factors Many of us may not wait until the end of the game
A married rich Conservative woman have done this so far : 1- watching her son Masturbating and offering her butt to help him release the pressure 2- showing her breast to her son 3- showering with her daughter many times and touching her body 4- kissing and playing with the tits of her daughter's friend 5- modeling in bikini to her son and his friend 6- passionately kissing her son friend 7- modeling almost nude to an art class 8- showing her nipples to one of her student 9- showering in her underwear in front of stranger in the school 10-touching dicks of 2 boys 11- showing her tits in jacuzzi in front of strangers 12- showing parts of her body to prisoner 13- receiving massage and lotion from on of her students. In addition to many erotic scenes .
Don't you agree with me that this is a great erotic story with amazing story line and renders?
Sophia have done many things , many risky erotic things .
I wonder why we object and not satisfied.
It's a great journey and it's a great game .
I wish the developer will continue his pattern ( but a little faster in completing the updates).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I finally played the update, because discussion with just the outtakes found on the Fora is not the best. I fast forward over the thngs we all know already: Simply too short for the time needed, good, but superfluous animations and some strange event happenings.
Now for the meat: As I suspected before the update landed, keeping the relationship between Ellie and Logan going on takes some serious plot contortions or at least some strange thoughts by the protagonists.
And I am all for keeping that relationship ongoing, not because of the player-as... Logan, but cause the triple date of Pat, Sophia and Ellie with Logan, Tyler and Co. is probably the first option to get Sophia some stranger dick.
Another lost chance in the Ellie bonus event is racking up serious Christine-Dylan points. Christine and Dylan have obviously a spark between them going and I can see her as one of the best girlfriend options for him. But the bonus event mostly lacks in that area, a chance to progress a good relationship lost. Again!

Now for one of the more sensitive topics and I state it clearly first, so there is no dumb talk coming. I abhor rape and rapists, but I think the "it was rape of Jen" faction will be in for a surprise in the coming updates. What you saw as rape, is an epic fail of the animations, mainly because what L&P wanted to show outstripped his capabilities quite far!
By the story description during the class room threesome it is made very clear that Jen after early reluctance gets into it and enjoys the fuck with Aiden and Andre, but we don´t see it in the animations. L&P simply wanted too much with his animation skills and botched the scene.
You might know that I am one of the vocal longtime critics of L&P, but here I really think that L&P did not want to show a rape, but a reluctant threesome, wsp. because he wanted a scene hot AF. A rape IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT hot as fuck, so I am sure L&P wanted to show a threesome, but his skills at animation are not good enough to show the shifting emotions.
The description makes it clear that the scene is meant as a reluctant and then hot threesome, but as said, L&P currently is simply not good enough to show this in animation. And he wanted to make sure that we see Aiden and especially Andre as more than simple classroom bullies, some guys who if not stopped or taught otherwise are on the road to full criminals.

This scene was obviously planned as a corruption scene for Sophia, with her getting into/hot watching the threesome and an option to make going to Morello palatable too. Because going to the Mob for help is actually quite idiotic! Aiden and his merry band are fullblown ass... and possible future criminals, but they are relatively small fish. Owing the Capo of a "La Familia" clan a boon is something you will never get away from.
I speculate that even on the Aiden corruption route there will be one or two options to change tack.

The threesome and the predating task 4 showed something else. While Aiden gets off on being in charge, feeling important and needs some serious wake up call to reality, his henchmen are worse. Aiden is one of the biggest a... bullies you can come across, but he still feels something, like the jealousy during the threesome. Andre and the others are junior psychopaths. He lacks any kind of empathy and is out for himself only, that is one of the hallmarks of a warped mind.
I speculate that one day Aiden might recognise that he did something out of the "Sorcere´s apprentice: " The spirits I called..." and will regret it.

Personally I think L&P should have made the threesome scene differently, since how he did it could as we saw come across as rape, since he was not good enough to show it in the animations what he wanted. He should have been aware of the varying sensibilities if you cannot pull off an ambigiously event.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
in terms of who is gonna the first one to have sex with sophia, he must be dylan, sam or aiden because they are the most important characters.
Given sophia's future sexual partner, we also can predict how the storyline would go.
1. She fucks dylan first: When a mom decides to fuck her son, she must've been very horny. So in this case, she has to wonder why sexual relationships with son's best friend and bully matters while she involved in incest. This may irritate dylan, but that will happen regardless.
2. She fucks sam first: Upon how romantic interact between sophia and sam we've seen, if she sleeps with sam then she loves him. Dylan might find out and because sophia is so repentant, she make it up for her son.
3. She fucks aiden first: I dont think she loves aiden at all but we have to admit she felt aroused by him. So i guess little by little, task by task, either she begs him to fuck her or she get raped. Regardless of the ramifications, it will lead to a situation where aiden humiliates her by letting dylan know how he had his way to his mom. And yeah, this is gonna hurt for both dylan and sam.
Btw, i wonder who play the most important role in lesbian route? That is not my cup of tea so idk. Partricia?
If the sex scene is on PD 16 it's probably Bennett.
Sam is only possible if we get a huge progress with him on PD 13 and PD 14.
No way for Aiden-in best case scenario it will be task 6-7.Sex at the middle of the 12 tasks?No it won't happen.
Dylan-we are probably at least 10 events away(And I am very generous with number 10) from sex with Sophia.
Mind you it's looking like he is getting 10 times less progress with each scene with Sophia than most other characters.Just compare him with Sam or Ellie.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
so most of the players wont get anything in the next update. We will have to wait for update 4 or update 5 to get some content
Let's understand this. Does the crossing out mean the Amber/Dylan returning from boarding school scene is being substituted for the newly proposed Sophia/Aiden hangout scene?

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
For AWAM we use to wait months to get multiple days per update, which was fine to me.

You wait a couple months and you play a couple days. Then it changed to a day per update and we waited around the same time per update. Again, not that bad, you get a fair amount of content per update.

As the years have gone by the amount of content only decreased. Later it became a third of the day per update, each update was broken into MORNING, AFTERNOON, and EVENING. We still waited just as many months, if not more, to get a 1/3 of a day. This is when it started getting annoying to me. As a whole days worth of content was now a full year in the real world. At that pace it became clear that we would be looking at 8-12 years to finish this game.

People complained about wanting faster updates and the developers answer was to make the wait times just as long but break down each 1/3 of the day into several smaller updates. At our current pace, 2022 might just be the MORNING. We can look forward to the AFTERNOON in 2023 and possibly start the EVENING mid 2024. The time line for game completion is now 20-25 years
:FacePalm:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone please help?

In the WT for the latest update it say that after class, "if Sophia amused Don Morello’s brother fully in jail, she will have the option to ask him for help with Aiden. Fearing the consequences."

Well, I did that event with the brother fully but I don't get the option to ask for Don Morello's help. It just jumps straight to the Ellie/Dylan event.

Am I missing something here? Is there something else that triggers it? I really need to know how to trigger Sophia asking Don Morello for help.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes