Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
You need all filthy actions in prison (8/9 filthy actions or 9/9)
I did that. Did all the actions that award +Filthy points. But with the questions that don't award points (does she like to be dominated and liking sex in public places) I answered 'no'.

Do you have to answer 'yes' for those?

And another thing, the WT says, "If Sophia accepted Aiden’s breast groper during the art class, she has the option to do it and get Filthy +1. Or she changes in the bathroom and gets Good Wife +1".

I did the whole 3rd task now with Aiden groping Sophia because it seemed that was necessary for the Morello help but Sophia doesn't get the option here and just goes straight to the bathroom.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this game? I'm doing everything the WT says you need to do for certain outcomes but they aren't happening.

Last edited:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
I did that. Did all the actions that award +Filthy points. But with the questions that don't award points (does she like to be dominated and liking sex in public places) I answered 'no'.

Do you have to answer 'yes' for those?

And another thing, the WT says, "If Sophia accepted Aiden’s breast groper during the art class, she has the option to do it and get Filthy +1. Or she changes in the bathroom and gets Good Wife +1".

I did the whole 3rd task now with Aiden groping Sophia because it seemed that was necessary for the Morello help but Sophia doesn't get the option here and just goes straight to the bathroom.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this game? I'm doing everything the WT says you need to do for certain outcomes but they aren't happening.
Yes, you must say 'yes'. Result Morello'' brother you can see on Nathalie event. Morello will call Sofia and tell her that he completely forgives the debt and says that he may already owe her screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Yes, you must say 'yes'. Result Morello'' brother you can see on Nathalie event. Morello will call Sofia and tell her that he completely forgives the debt and says that he may already owe her View attachment 1762332
Yeah, finally got it, but that's a hell of a lot of hoops to jump through.

What's even stranger to me is how that affects the Aiden task because initially I didn't do the whole brother Morello task and the whole 3rd Aiden task, but then I did with the exception of saying 'no' to those 2 questions and the Aiden task played out the same both times.

But then, simply answering 'yes' to those 2 questions and having the whole debt forgiven, it changed the Aiden task because now Sophia tells Aiden how disgusted she was at him for what he pulled at the art class and the choice to take her bra off in front him is there as well which it wasn't before.

Seems really stupid that the answers to those questions could affect the Aiden task that much.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Play this one. It's quite possibly the first 'snuff' game I came across. Not to mention all the other nasty things in there. It will knock your socks off! :)
No thanks, I'll pass on that. I like romance and stories where people care etc... not a fan of violence. I read a few of the comments about that game and people weren't given a choice as to whether the MC was a jerk or not. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I wish Elon Musk would buy f95zone
Because there is no freedom of speech here
A few days ago, I said "fuck L&P" jokingly because L&P was late in releasing the update
I was restricted for a few days in this thread :HideThePain: :mad:
Yea just incase you haven't notice this dev and the Jessica O'Neil dev have special privilege and the mods look out for them unlike some that actually deserve better support. You check threads of smaller games that aren't as popular and don't make as much money people say whatever they want no matter how horrible it is (when not joking) and nothing happens. I my case all i did was tell the truth and got a strike for it. Favoritism at it finest

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
We are way past the excuse point for a lot of games. When is see people who don't have a team of people but yet looks better, stories better, character development better. Plus more frequent updates but people would rather be drug through the dirt and played it seems. We are are almost 5 years in and on a part 2 now...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think in next cringe update Sophia will show her twins to Aiden. The cloth that she wearing hints on this. Top easy lowering down and as i can see Sophia didn`t wear bra. It will be not boobs-show, but Aiden maybe will convince her to quick flash breasts. Also Sophia can do it because she slaps Andre in front of class and he wants that Sophia feels his embarassment. Anyway i think that she wear this top not just like that
It's 100% pajamas. Neither pretty nor sexy. I guess Sophia isn't stupid enough to go to a meeting in her pajamas?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
One more thing was unrealistic to me: Sophia purse. Nowhere is it shown that he takes the purse when he leaves the house. Meanwhile, he magically appears in the classroom when Sophia puts her bra there. And then she disappears again and we don't see her anymore. I don't like such strange unreal things.

Reactions: alexandro1969

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If the sex scene is on PD 16 it's probably Bennett.
Sam is only possible if we get a huge progress with him on PD 13 and PD 14.
No way for Aiden-in best case scenario it will be task 6-7.Sex at the middle of the 12 tasks?No it won't happen.
Dylan-we are probably at least 10 events away(And I am very generous with number 10) from sex with Sophia.
Mind you it's looking like he is getting 10 times less progress with each scene with Sophia than most other characters.Just compare him with Sam or Ellie.
There is no way it can be Bennett. The deadline for his ultimatum isn't until PD24, so the first opportunity for him to fuck Sophia will be then. And Sophia already has an out by going to the school board. So the ultimatum isn't as strong as Bennett thinks it is.
I wonder if Aiden know that already? If Aiden knows that Sophia has a soft spot for Sam, could he use it to accelerate Sophia's corruption by giving her an option that she will, at least in part enjoy. And once Sophia starts enjoying them, even though tasks themselves might be getting closer and closer to sex, it becomes harder and harder for her to say no.

It's a challenging narrow story path to tread - keep Sophia still resistant to Aiden whilst her increasingly enjoying the tasks.
Except why would Aiden know who Sam is? They go to different schools.

Reactions: Bane71

kunjunction

Apr 6, 2018
I wish Elon Musk would buy f95zone
Because there is no freedom of speech here
A few days ago, I said "fuck L&P" jokingly because L&P was late in releasing the update
I was restricted for a few days in this thread :HideThePain: :mad:
thats fucking gay bro. i dunno which admin had too much dick in his ass the night before but if you cant even say fuck someone whos clearly milking something for money then fuck that f95 admin.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
lol all i said was "simps" in JON thread and im still banned from there... i guess someones still butthurt about it.
This might be, but do you know that often you have to take a ticket (see upper row on the site) and write to a Mod to know when your ban will be over or to remind them that your ban is over now? Unless you are perma-banned in a thread.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i was banned from here as well for asking people to stop trolling or this thread will be closed again.. and i did open ticket for both... this one was removed but the other one stays, so im guessing it permaban... or maybe someones looking for an apology.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want to leave some comments here real quick without offending the developer or anyone else. I just wish these games were faster in their updates as oh Hard News are the only female protagonist games that I keep playing of course for various reasons but unfortunately we have to wait every three to five months it's sad for those who are fan of games from female Mc But let's wait, right today I'm 25 years old let's see when we get to this sexual scene gives Sophia It's what I expect the most I've done some math here too maybe when I'm 30 I'll see this scene that I want as much as everyone here too. lol

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes