hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There's been a fair amount of commentary & speculation about what appears to be Sophia's oufit for attending the meeting with Aiden at his usual hangout, which is a location not in public view. We have the picture of Sophia looking dubiously at the ensemble. View attachment 1766442 At first glance I thought this was a strange choice, consisting as it does of a skirt which resembles a laced petticoat or half-slip & an easily dislodged tube top. If "I" know that this is suitable only for a party, reception, or to impress a date, then I'm certain that a rich, sophisticated woman like Sophia knows it. She is, after all, a lady with an impressive wardrobe.

I think back to the infamous romper & how she wore it consciously or sub-consciously to be attractive for Sam. I was set against the romper. It wasn't something a 38 year old would wear to a rock concert. Events at the biker bar could have played out badly but in the event Patricia packed her trusty sidearm & the bikers were gentlemen.

We know that Aiden & his mates are definitely not gentlemen & that in Andre's case this is an understatement. Sophia is well aware of this, having just undertaken task 4 FFS. Unless there is something missing, something we don't yet know, I find it incredible that Sophia may again be sub-consciously trying to look sexy for 'somone'. This is where realism once more takes a nosedive.

Even if she wears this in the knowledge that Don Morello's soldiers will turn up, there's no way to be certain of their arrival at a precise time, city traffic being what it is.

I am a keen follower of the tasks. Throughout their prescence in the VN I've defended this storyline against sceptics, detractors, white knights & would-be kink-shamers of all persuasions. I've also been a fulsome supporter of the originally stated aim of 'realism' in this tale. There's a fine balance to be struck, not to forget the need to combine this with not taking things TOO far at this stage. Are we to believe that Sophia is now so corrupted that she would choose an outfit like this? Do we really think Aiden & co. will have a rational discussion upon seeing who & what is before them, in their hidden den?

AFAIK Sophia has to dress sexily each day for school as part of her 'verbal contract' with Aiden. I must have missed the part where he voiced & then was able to enforce his wish for her to dress like this & go braless all the time. That would be impossible in any case. Now we wait to see how many months it will take for this mystery to be solved, if it ever is.
Sophia didn't mince words during the fourth task when it came to telling Aiden and also Andre what Sophia thinks of them. She managed to break through both Aiden's and Andre's perceived superiority and (seriously) pissed them off. As for the heated discussion with Aiden and the slap to Andre, I found the fourth task to be an escalation.
If I go by this exchange of words, L&P shouldn't let Aiden act like he's about to perform sexual acts with Sophia. That means touching Sophia without her letting him know how much she despises Aiden. The same is even more true for Andre. And considering the event with Jennifer, there's no way Aiden is just going to only watch the 12 tasks.
This consideration leads me to the question, what should/would happen if Sophia fulfills the tasks but continues to fight so violently against her blackmailer. Consistent would be it then from L&P if it then in this case to a real rape, i.e. sex under employment of physical force, of Sophia by Aiden and/or Andre to come lets. As much as I hate this, it would be a consistent continuation of the path. (It would also cause me to end this route and stop my support for L&P).
The other way would be that Sophia takes a back seat in the future, keeps silent, but tricks them again and again, and does the tasks with elegance and imagination like she did in the fourth task. Maybe we see the beginning of this way in Sophia's choice of clothes for the meeting with Aiden (I admit this is a really daring speculation.).
I as white knights & would-be kink-shamers now ask the avid follower of this path (yes, I am mocking a bit here, please bear with me here) do you have other, better suggestions on how to avoid the above escalation without a breach of Sophia's will?

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Looking at the script that part is in between the Part 1 and Part 2 of Dylan/Ellie. (well, to be honest those 3 lines are a little bit everywhere, due to the many combinations of the branches he copy pasted it 6 times in different places :eek:. But clearly at the end of the 1st part of Dylan/Ellie there is a break for Sophia changing for Aiden's meeting)
That's why I assumed it was meant to be in 0.160. Whether it was because he was in a rush or he wanted to extend the event or use it to test the update system or whatever else, that's up for speculation.

Back to why she would attend Aiden's meeting even after asking Morello's help, in the previous post I forgot to mention this: on her way home after Morello she had mixed feelings:
View attachment 1767510
so that **could** one of the reasons why she goes to the meeting. Probably knowing Morello's boy will come at some point she *might* go there to be sure nothing too bad happens or to give Aiden a sort of heads up. Obviously she cannot know when Morello's boy will come because he only say they'll pay a visit later
Python:
s "Thank you so much, Mr. Morello!"
s "By the way, this bully has a hang-out spot where he and his buddies stray around after school."
dm "Well then, my boys will pay them a little visit later!"
Or she *might* just go to tell Aiden the deal is off and, eventually, warn him of the consequences if she still worried about Morello's manners.

I admit that it is not super convincing but here is one possibility.

PS
Is it a perspective effect or that wheel is a little bit too big? :D
Yes, that was my thought too. Morello has said that it will take care of it. But Sophia can't know when Morello will take care of this problem. She has to assume that it will take a while. After all, she asked for a favor and Morello owes her nothing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, that was my thought too. Morello has said that it will take care of it. But Sophia can't know when Morello will take care of this problem. She has to assume that it will take a while. After all, she asked for a favor and Morello owes her nothing.
If the people of Dom MorellI are late, Aiden will tell Adrien that now she can take revenge on Sophia. Jenifer can save her as part of her solidarity.

Mar 14, 2022
Correct me if I am wrong here.
Sophia did everything that Larry asked of her(prison visit) and Morello was very happy and cancelled the debt.
Sophia then does task 4 but stops the rape of Jen and then has to decide whether or not to ask Morello for help with dealing with Aiden.
Now my question is if Sophia asked Morello for help then why is Sophia still meeting Aiden at his den as she does not need to?
Just another error Lust will justify with some stupid reason

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So playable day 13 (what is left of it) is divided into 7 more updates. Does anyone know if these were supposed to be faster updates (update every 20-30 days), or will it be regular 3-4+ months for an update?
It is 9 more updates.He will give us as a bonus 0.161,just before update 3(0.165).
I doubt we will have an update done in 20 days.
If there is such a short event he definitely will combine it with previous or next event.
3-4 months for an update I hope will be only the upcoming sex scenes in PD 15,16 etc

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
These don't have to be complete endings - Aiden once dealt with, could still come back later if Morello proves to be too demanding. L&P loves the drama.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The point is that Sophia does not need to be there as Morello's henchmen will sort out Aiden so Sophia does not need to know what the 5th task is as Aiden is no longer blackmailing her
Could be a simple matter of making certain that Morello's is actually dealing with this or not. She can't really take any chances until it is certain.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Sophia didn't mince words during the fourth task when it came to telling Aiden and also Andre what Sophia thinks of them. She managed to break through both Aiden's and Andre's perceived superiority and (seriously) pissed them off. As for the heated discussion with Aiden and the slap to Andre, I found the fourth task to be an escalation.
If I go by this exchange of words, L&P shouldn't let Aiden act like he's about to perform sexual acts with Sophia. That means touching Sophia without her letting him know how much she despises Aiden. The same is even more true for Andre. And considering the event with Jennifer, there's no way Aiden is just going to only watch the 12 tasks.
This consideration leads me to the question, what should/would happen if Sophia fulfills the tasks but continues to fight so violently against her blackmailer. Consistent would be it then from L&P if it then in this case to a real rape, i.e. sex under employment of physical force, of Sophia by Aiden and/or Andre to come lets. As much as I hate this, it would be a consistent continuation of the path. (It would also cause me to end this route and stop my support for L&P).
The other way would be that Sophia takes a back seat in the future, keeps silent, but tricks them again and again, and does the tasks with elegance and imagination like she did in the fourth task. Maybe we see the beginning of this way in Sophia's choice of clothes for the meeting with Aiden (I admit this is a really daring speculation.).
I as white knights & would-be kink-shamers now ask the avid follower of this path (yes, I am mocking a bit here, please bear with me here) do you have other, better suggestions on how to avoid the above escalation without a breach of Sophia's will?
All of the Aiden tasks so far have involved exhibitionism, which we know from other paths is something that Sophia is learning that she enjoys. She usually admits to herself that she enjoys the exhibitionism if it’s aimed at the entire class. But when she’s had to show panties or remove her bra solely for Aiden’s and Andre’s enjoyment, she hasn’t admitted arousal.

In the last two tasks, Sophia has been fondled against her wishes a total of three times. So I believe that the tasks are designed for general humiliation and degradation, not just exhibitionism. She got wet when Aiden and Zac fondled her breasts, but she didn’t know it was Aiden. Andre’s butt squeeze was just a crude grope, and she almost definitely didn’t get wet or excited from that.

So, to this point that I can recall, she hasn’t really showed any desire specifically for Aiden, but admitted to feeling “confused” when she did find out Aiden was the one who had fondled her bare breast, pinched her nipple (which she “kinda” liked), and that she had admired his “War God like” manhood dangling in her face and pressing into her bare back. So I still hope that there will be physical interaction between Sophia and the game’s biggest Bad Boy; her desiring him even if she continues to hate him. I thought hey attained a civil tone in their Task 3 dialog, like she might start becoming attracted to him. But that ended when Sophia found out that Aiden had tricked her into letting him grope her. There maybe could be more back-and-forth like this over time.

So long term I don’t even know what I want, much less what will happen. I don’t want Sophia to go full Stockholm Syndrome and fall in love with her tormenter and beg him for sex. But I don’t think I want her to become completely forced into sex like Jen. (That being said, while watching the Jen bonus event I couldn’t help thinking that it would be super-hot if this was Sophia getting taken in these animations instead of Jen). It’s still a slow corruption game. I also tend to forget that what Sophia does is dependent on all the “filthy” choices I’ve made in the game. She wouldn’t be doing these tasks if I hadn’t put a “filthy” streak in her.

Otherwise, I have few predictions for future tasks. In class, out of class. Whatever fantasies that are residing in the dev’s Spank Bank that he can squeeze into a “task” maybe.

Short term, Aiden’s latest orders “from now on” mostly focused on the rest of the class seeing her undergarments and her bare breasts whenever they want. But since he forced her to allow one other student (Zac) to fondle her breasts, for me it’s a good bet that there will be more forced fondling or other physical use of Sophia’s body. I can guess a million things. Sophia can’t just walk into class for Task 5 and strip and beg everybody to fondle her breasts. She or Aiden will have to concoct something with some plausible deniability. A see-through blouse braless. Helping each individual student at their desks and flashing them, like she did with Zac. Some contrived subtlety like that. But while there have been somewhat predictable “teacher flashes panties” moments, there have been numerous things that have come out of the blue, so I’m just taking a few stabs in the dark.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
It is 9 more updates.He will give us as a bonus 0.161,just before update 3(0.165).
I doubt we will have an update done in 20 days.
If there is such a short event he definitely will combine it with previous or next event.
3-4 months for an update I hope will be only the upcoming sex scenes in PD 15,16 etc
Yeah, 20 days was way too optimistic. But if he takes more than 2 months for 1 short update, than I don't even want to try to predict when PD 15-16 will actually come out. It could take next couple of years if he doesn't speed thing up.

Morello may turn up since he has a soft spot for Sophia or he will just send his henchmen
Or Morello may secretly join Aiden and than together they can continue to corrupt Sophia.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
All of the Aiden tasks so far have involved exhibitionism, which we know from other paths is something that Sophia is learning that she enjoys. She usually admits to herself that she enjoys the exhibitionism if it’s aimed at the entire class. But when she’s had to show panties or remove her bra solely for Aiden’s and Andre’s enjoyment, she hasn’t admitted arousal.

In the last two tasks, Sophia has been fondled against her wishes a total of three times. So I believe that the tasks are designed for general humiliation and degradation, not just exhibitionism. She got wet when Aiden and Zac fondled her breasts, but she didn’t know it was Aiden. Andre’s butt squeeze was just a crude grope, and she almost definitely didn’t get wet or excited from that.

So, to this point that I can recall, she hasn’t really showed any desire specifically for Aiden, but admitted to feeling “confused” when she did find out Aiden was the one who had fondled her bare breast, pinched her nipple (which she “kinda” liked), and that she had admired his “War God like” manhood dangling in her face and pressing into her bare back. So I still hope that there will be physical interaction between Sophia and the game’s biggest Bad Boy; her desiring him even if she continues to hate him. I thought hey attained a civil tone in their Task 3 dialog, like she might start becoming attracted to him. But that ended when Sophia found out that Aiden had tricked her into letting him grope her. There maybe could be more back-and-forth like this over time.

So long term I don’t even know what I want, much less what will happen. I don’t want Sophia to go full Stockholm Syndrome and fall in love with her tormenter and beg him for sex. But I don’t think I want her to become completely forced into sex like Jen. (That being said, while watching the Jen bonus event I couldn’t help thinking that it would be super-hot if this was Sophia getting taken in these animations instead of Jen). It’s still a slow corruption game. I also tend to forget that what Sophia does is dependent on all the “filthy” choices I’ve made in the game. She wouldn’t be doing these tasks if I hadn’t put a “filthy” streak in her.

Otherwise, I have few predictions for future tasks. In class, out of class. Whatever fantasies that are residing in the dev’s Spank Bank that he can squeeze into a “task” maybe.

Short term, Aiden’s latest orders “from now on” mostly focused on the rest of the class seeing her undergarments and her bare breasts whenever they want. But since he forced her to allow one other student (Zac) to fondle her breasts, for me it’s a good bet that there will be more forced fondling or other physical use of Sophia’s body. I can guess a million things. Sophia can’t just walk into class for Task 5 and strip and beg everybody to fondle her breasts. She or Aiden will have to concoct something with some plausible deniability. A see-through blouse braless. Helping each individual student at their desks and flashing them, like she did with Zac. Some contrived subtlety like that. But while there have been somewhat predictable “teacher flashes panties” moments, there have been numerous things that have come out of the blue, so I’m just taking a few stabs in the dark.
I do not see the desire. She is sexually aroused by aspects of the situations Aiden puts her in, but no sexual desire of the person Aiden! Sorry, but I can not follow your reasoning. I may have to correct later.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could be a simple matter of making certain that Morello's is actually dealing with this or not. She can't really take any chances until it is certain.
I wonder how much we will see of Sophia at the actual meeting
I do not see the desire. She is sexually aroused by aspects of the situations Aiden puts her in, but no sexual desire of the person Aiden! Sorry, but I can not follow your reasoning. I may have to correct later.
I agree that it is the events that turn Sophia on not the person making her do them

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Did I miss something?

In Part I, I concentrated on the flirty route and did not play Aiden's game. So Dylan and Zac got sent to boarding school.

When I launched Part II, all I got was Sophia getting dressed and got to school to teach class. That is where it ended.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did I miss something?

In Part I, I concentrated on the flirty route and did not play Aiden's game. So Dylan and Zac got sent to boarding school.

When I launched Part II, all I got was Sophia getting dressed and got to school to teach class. That is where it ended.
Yeah mostly Aiden task in class update with little Dylan and Ellie diner content, but even if your not on Aidens path, you should be able to see the scenes you missed in the gallery

Reactions: Crippy and Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes