hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Finally played the update, and I'm even more disappointed than I was before. My history in this forum has been one of understanding and optimism, but damn.

This is stall tactics 101.

Almost 5 years for us to only be at this point? The animations were good quality, but literally no one cared, or even wanted them there. I could understand an animation for the first time Sophia is finally with another male besides her husband, that would be worth it, and no one would complain. It just seemed like such a dumb choice to do animations at this point. And the fact that less happened in a supposed double update than has happened in other updates with shorter times.

I'm losing hope in this VN, especially when I look at the other posts from after this update and see people who are normally positive criticizing as well.

Aug 11, 2020
Please oh please, no vibrators or butt plugs in the classroom. There’s got to be a better way than that well trodden tripe.
Wait until you hear about the event after that: The classroom door gets stuck because the black kid that moved to the front row in last update has been drooling too much. Luckily, a magical hole appeared in the wall so everyone can still get out. Because Sophia is such a wife and a mother™, she climbs in first to check if it's safe. But horror! The unthinkable! She gets stuck in the hole! After the initial confusion she can feel some helpful hands on her legs. No wait! They're removing her see-through panties! While her pubic hair materializes out of thin air, she can feel a gentle finger tracing along her vagina lips. "This isn't helpful at all!", she rightfully thinks. The finger vanishes and gets replaced by a skilful tongue. Sophia lets out a soft moan as her love juices start to flow. Just as she's reaching her climax, the tongue abruptly stops. A few seconds later, a different kind of tool enters the stage. No, it's not Aiden, he was there all along, it's his penis, now rubbing against Sophia's nether lips. Knowing what would happen next, Sophia started to panic. Her fears were justified: she could feel the penis readying up for one final thrust inside her pussy. As Aiden performed his masterful thrust, he suddenly got knocked backwards as Sophia crashed through the hole. "What the...", said Aiden. Sophia looked him straight in the eyes from beyond the hole with one of her two trademarked facial expressions. Her terrible secret is out in the open now. It's only a matter of time before the world realizes what had transpired here.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
After the Aiden's fourth task I feel there will be same disappointment in the upcoming Sam and Sophia event. I mean Sam will be pushing her to think what happened at the hot tub but all Sophia is going bite her lip for the 10th time and then Dylan will call her to involve in his BS.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How long is L&P gonna take to start the next update…………..
Usually around 2 weeks after releases. I hope that's not the case for every single one of the supposedly "event-based" releases as it would add another ~5 months of absolutely zero progress towards the completion of PD13, which already is possibly going to take up to 2 years if not more, depending on the amount of planned animations for upcoming updates. Adding another 5 months to that would be insane.

Now, I'm not gonna cry about 2 weeks off after an update that took him 5 months to create, but if he keeps taking those 2 weeks breaks even for the upcoming small event-based releases, then that's gonna be pretty damn ridiculous if you ask me.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And this is the way how Sophia turn from toy for kids to mafia slut.
Well, on one hand it might seem logical to ask Don Morello for help. 'Why be acquainted with the local crime boss on good terms & yet continue to endure the humiliation of acting out fantasies dreamed up by a rotten teenaged bully, who is threatening your son & his friend?' It certainly has appeal, that Morello solution.

On the other hand it's well known that you can never escape the Mafia, 'every time you think you've got out, they reel you back in,' paraphrasing Goodfellas. Also, they damage & kill people. It's an integral part of what they do. So this is the "comfortable" solution.

Who knows, maybe the favour Sophia will have to do in return will just be some home tutoring for a few of the Don's &/or his brother's kids. I wonder how old they are.......

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Finally played the update, and I'm even more disappointed than I was before. My history in this forum has been one of understanding and optimism, but damn.

This is stall tactics 101.

Almost 5 years for us to only be at this point? The animations were good quality, but literally no one cared, or even wanted them there. I could understand an animation for the first time Sophia is finally with another male besides her husband, that would be worth it, and no one would complain. It just seemed like such a dumb choice to do animations at this point. And the fact that less happened in a supposed double update than has happened in other updates with shorter times.

I'm losing hope in this VN, especially when I look at the other posts from after this update and see people who are normally positive criticizing as well.
This is what happens when the creator is a perfectionist - cant give up on visual aspects nor the storyline aspects. I would suspect he would love to make this game all animation at this point, but the reality is that it can not happen.

Reactions: hapmash

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Guys,

Is there a fanart game (not just the pics) that is worth a try (more sexual content) ?

Let me know, thanks

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes